Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Good Shia Scholars

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Bismillah! Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad Wa Ala Alae Muhammad! Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh Brothers And Sisters, I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Could Recommend Some Good Shia Scholars That Do Lectures And Talks About Shi'ite And Islam ? I Appreciate Any And All Assistance/Recommendations! Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This Post! Jazaak Allaah! Alaikum Salaam!

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

It really depends on what specific topics you're interested in within our faith.

For spirituality, akhlaq and self-improvement I would really recommend you to listen to speakers such as Mohammad Ali Shomali and Hussanain Rajabali.

I If you are interested in knowing more about Islamic history then speakers such as Ammar Nakashwani, Moustafa Qazwini etc. are ideal.

If you are interested in topics which deal with social issues then maybe you could listen to speakers such as Sayed Hossein Qazwini, Mohammad Baqer Al Qazwini etc.

But overall, Mohammd Ali Shomali is my favorite speaker - as he really talks about relevant stuff which will improve you as a person.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
On 09/12/2017 at 2:41 PM, SeekingHeaven said:

Salam, these are a few that i learnt a lot from and I recommend 

sayed Ammar Nakshawani

Sayed Mahdi modarrisi

khalil jaafer

hassanain rajabali

sayed qazwini (there are a quite few of them)

sayed muhammad rizvi

Thanks For Your Reply And Help :) Salaam !!

• Basic Members
On 09/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

It really depends on what specific topics you're interested in within our faith.

For spirituality, akhlaq and self-improvement I would really recommend you to listen to speakers such as Mohammad Ali Shomali and Hussanain Rajabali.

I If you are interested in knowing more about Islamic history then speakers such as Ammar Nakashwani, Moustafa Qazwini etc. are ideal.

If you are interested in topics which deal with social issues then maybe you could listen to speakers such as Sayed Hossein Qazwini, Mohammad Baqer Al Qazwini etc.

But overall, Mohammd Ali Shomali is my favorite speaker - as he really talks about relevant stuff which will improve you as a person.

Thanks For Letting Me Know! I Forgot To Say What I Wanted The Topic To Be About Haha! Thanks Brother!!

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Abeel_Ali_Muhammad said:

Thanks For Letting Me Know! I Forgot To Say What I Wanted The Topic To Be About Haha! Thanks Brother!!

Ayatullah Sayede Kamal al-Hayderi 

[Subtitled in English]

Kerbala and Banu Umayyah

Why do Shias pray on Soil?

Khaybar and the two Caliphs

Imam Ali - First Caliph

10 virtues of Ali ibn Abi Talib in Sunni hadith

What happened to the beloved Sunnah of Rasulullah (saw)?

Banu Ummayah and the Ahlulbayt

Refuting Uthman Khamis

Bibi Aisha

Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufiyan and his hatred for Imam Ali (as)

Hadith at-Thaqalayn 1400 years of deception

Edited by Intellectual Resistance