Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jerusalem is the Capital of Palestine

Rate this topic

Laayla

• Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, myouvial said:

There is no munafiq during Makkah period.

Salam their real nature exposed in Medina but they existed from begining but at Makkah period they were neutral..

• Veteran Member

So far the death count is about accurate. Numbers reported are running 55-60 deaths. Within the last hour, now 0615EDT, the Washington Post is reporting that the 59th victim died, a baby from tear gas poisoning.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Ibn Maymun said:

Hey, your opinion on Zechariah is your opinion on Zechariah. It might have been written by one author or four authors.  I would still read and pay attention to this particular passage about the day when the nations bring war to Jerusalem.  It seems to be shaping nutty American foreign policy.  And yet, oddly, American and Israeli policy seem ignorant of what it's actually saying.

You are correct about those nutty evilgelicals "shaping" foreign policy, yet that started at the end of WW1.

• Veteran Member

Here is a summary of recent events from the Gaza Ghetto Gunnery-range:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fails-to-push-peace-as-israel-kills-dozens-in-border-struggle-2018-5 

Another 11 killed in airstrikes.

Tank Gunnery practice on "two outposts". <---Whatever that meant?

Edited by hasanhh

• Advanced Member

It is really crazy... first they expel people from their homes and farms then when they protest they kill them and blame them for protesting.

I swear the middle east will never know peace so long as the current government of the illegal state of israel is in power.

The jews, christians and muslims in Jerusalem were living in peace before the Nakba, how much blood has been spilled and how much oppression and misery have not been created since the creation of current day israel?

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, Ibn Maymun said:

The death of King Josiah is estimated to be in 609 BCE, well before the beginning of Zechariah’s prophetic career around 520 BCE during the reign of King Darius of Persia.  During Zechariah’s mission, Jews were returning to the land of Israel but were not an independent kingdom.

The mourning is likened to the mourning of Israel after the defeat and death of King Josiah.  The prophecy refers to a time yet to be and works together with later chapters.  This section of Zechariah is definitely one of the more interesting prophecies in the Bible.  I’d encourage you to read it all if you haven’t already.

Shalom Ibn Maymun,

Zechariah is indeed one of the most fascinating books in the Tanakh.

One of my favorite passages is this one:

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

And many nations shall join themselves to the LORD in that day, and shall be My people, and I will dwell in the midst of thee'; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the LORD shall inherit Judah as His portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He is aroused out of His holy habitation."

- Zechariah 2:14-17

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2302.htm

isn't that so powerful? It blows me away how powerful that prophecy is.

My Grandfather is blown away by the existence of Israel as a nation again, and that Jerusalem is being recognized by the USA as the capital of Israel.

While my family is not Jewish, we have many Jewish friends. However, my Grandfather didn't put much stock in Jewish prophesies until he saw them starting to be fulfilled before his very eyes. He's just so amazed. His dream is to someday go visit Israel.

Personally, I think it's horrible that the Palestinians and Israelis are hurting each other. I wish both groups would love each other, but obviously that's not happening. :(:(:( It would be a miracle if both sides put down their weapons and embraced each other as brothers in the human race. Hatred destroys :(

Love heals. 

May God help both sides to learn to love each other, because if not, suffering will continue.

Anyways, thanks for explaining that prophesy. I personally believe the Tanakh is true and while I'm not thrilled about some of the prophecies in the Tanakh, I believe they will be fulfilled.

Peace and God bless you

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Ibn Maymun said:

Hey, your opinion on Zechariah is your opinion on Zechariah. It might have been written by one author or four authors.  I would still read and pay attention to this particular passage about the day when the nations bring war to Jerusalem.  It seems to be shaping nutty American foreign policy.  And yet, oddly, American and Israeli policy seem ignorant of what it's actually saying.

Salam Ibn Maymun,

Regardless of whoever/whatever policy, God's will is done, no matter what. He uses whoever and whatever to accomplish His purpose.

After all, God used a sweet donkey to warn Balaam not to curse Israel (Numbers 22) and used a sea creature to swallow Jonah when he refused to warn the people of Nineveh to repent.

God definitely uses both the USA and Israel, as well as other nations, to fulfill prophecies.

As King Jehoshaphat prayed in Jerusalem ? years ago:

"and he said: 'O LORD, the God of our fathers, art not Thou alone God in heaven? and art not Thou ruler over all the kingdoms of the nations? and in Thy hand is power and might, so that none is able to withstand Thee. "

- 2 Chronicles 2:6

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt25b20.htm

Since God is the ruler over all the nations, man's policy is only done if God allows it.

Peace and God bless you

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Christianlady said:

Shalom Ibn Maymun,

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

And many nations shall join themselves to the LORD in that day, and shall be My people, and I will dwell in the midst of thee'; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the LORD shall inherit Judah as His portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He is aroused out of His holy habitation."

My Grandfather is blown away by the existence of Israel as a nation again, and that Jerusalem is being recognized by the USA as the capital of Israel.

While my family is not Jewish, we have many Jewish friends. However, my Grandfather didn't put much stock in Jewish prophesies until he saw them starting to be fulfilled before his very eyes. He's just so amazed. His dream is to someday go visit Israel.

Personally, I think it's horrible that the Palestinians and Israelis are hurting each other. I wish both groups would love each other, but obviously that's not happening. :(:(:( It would be a miracle if both sides put down their weapons and embraced each other as brothers in the human race. Hatred destroys :(

Love heals. 

May God help both sides to learn to love each other, because if not, suffering will continue.

Anyways, thanks for explaining that prophesy. I personally believe the Tanakh is true and while I'm not thrilled about some of the prophecies in the Tanakh, I believe they will be fulfilled.

Peace and God bless you

The Prophecy of Daniel (as) about Jesus (as) is amazing;

"Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed" (Daniel 9:25–26).

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Christianlady said:

Since God is the ruler over all the nations, man's policy is only done if God allows it.

Peace and God bless you

Shalom @Christianlady

I couldn’t agree with you more in this statement - no matter what, God’s will is done.  But that said, God gives us a great deal of freedom to choose the wrong or the good, to gain wisdom or to act on ignorance.  Biblical prophecy is only sometimes absolute - check out Jonah for an example of conditional prophecy - but I’d agree, this one seems to be coming true before our eyes.

But will it unfold the way that people seem to imagine it will?  I doubt it.  This prophecy is particularly nuanced and the people who derive comfort from it may well be completely off-base.

• Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Love heals. 

This is a sneaky way of implying moral equivalency among the parties, a tactic common in Western news media. It's both condescending and nonproductive. 

No matter what is said, if there's no justice, then there's no love and no peace. That's the immutable law of nature. Only the stubborn can deny this. Seventy plus years proves this. 

• Advanced Member

I just read this article:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/262154/trump-embassy-to-palestine-jerusalem?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tabletmag+(Tablet+Magazine)

There does seem to be much wider support for the Palestinian cause in the USA than in previous decades.  Do you think it cuts deep enough that a president would consider an embassy to Palestine, particularly in Jerusalem? Thoughts?

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Shalom Ibn Maymun,

Love heals. 

Peace and God bless you

the people you are programmed to love dont know the meaning of peace nor goodness.. they know greed, lust, and deceit... if your grandfather and yourself ever saw the true face of israel you wouldnt be saying what you are saying... but i doubt anything written here will register in your mind.. as countless times before 

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, Ibn Maymun said:

There does seem to be much wider support for the Palestinian cause in the USA than in previous decades.  Do you think it cuts deep enough that a president would consider an embassy to Palestine, particularly in Jerusalem? Thoughts?

I don't think there was widespread support for this move to begin with, a minority of American Jews supported it to begin with, even though most American Jews are pro-Israel, though less so among the younger generation. It seems it was done to appease his evangelical Christian base. But what Israel is doing quite openly now since they feel emboldened by a government that even refuses to call the actions in the West Bank an occupation, is going to alienate more people. Go look on twitter on IDF feeds most people don't buy the lies anymore and the excuses israel makes by making memes about Hamas are falling on deaf ears. Unfortunately those people who are challenging the narrative are not in power. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Reza said:

This is a sneaky way of implying moral equivalency among the parties, a tactic common in Western news media. It's both condescending and nonproductive. 

No matter what is said, if there's no justice, then there's no love and no peace. That's the immutable law of nature. Only the stubborn can deny this. Seventy plus years proves this. 

This @Reza is probably the best reply I've seen to posts similar. They put people in an open air prison for decades that has a complete land, sea and air blockade. An area that Israel officials say will be unlivable by 2020, an area that has horrid quality water that is ingested on a daily basis. Then they are shot, and bombed when they try and break free of their open air prison? And when they try and protest to be seen as human? This is not a morally equivalent situation. One side has the whip and is beating the other sides back to shreds.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I don't think there was widespread support for this move to begin with, a minority of American Jews supported it to begin with, even though most American Jews are pro-Israel, though less so among the younger generation. It seems it was done to appease his evangelical Christian base. But what Israel is doing quite openly now since they feel emboldened by a government that even refuses to call the actions in the West Bank an occupation, is going to alienate more people. Go look on twitter on IDF feeds most people don't buy the lies anymore and the excuses israel makes by making memes about Hamas are falling on deaf ears. Unfortunately those people who are challenging the narrative are not in power. 

On the whole, people are lazy about forming their opinions, preferring to let opinion makers package the news for them in easy to consume portions that they can share on Facebook with only a message reading “So Much This“.

However, I’ve noticed what you’ve noticed - the pro-Palestine echo chamber seems to be growing.  Which isn’t to say that there aren’t many principled supporters of the Palestinian cause, but there are just as many who are fickle and repeat talking points with zero grasp of history.

Others are so far down the apocalyptic rabbit hole that they’re never going to go against the Israeli government.

Oddly (or perhaps not) I’ve found more shades of opinion among my American Jewish friends than any other group.  Possibly because we get blamed a lot for Israel’s missteps while being told by Israelis that we should just shut up and support them.  There are many kneejerk supporters of Israel, though. 

I just wonder, in the balance, is support for Palestine wide and solid enough among liberal America to make this possible?

• Advanced Member
44 minutes ago, Ibn Maymun said:

I just wonder, in the balance, is support for Palestine wide and solid enough among liberal America to make this possible?

Well, I can tell you I don't think there is a whole lot of support for what Hamas stands for, etc. But the more Israel carries on in this fashion, and we don't live in the 1960's, social media is increasingly more and more relevant, and among young people, I think you can't really prevent information getting out, the more the tide will swing against it. And Israel is going to extremes to try to shut negative opinions about it, people are noticing not only has Israel shot dead 50 people and wounded over 2000, while no one on the other side has felt even a scratch, but even talking about this issue and finding ways to do something about it is becoming harder even in their own countries.

In the U.K. for example, there was an excellent documentary about Israeli embassy working with Israeli lobby groups and certain conservative Jewish organisations to attempt to take down MPs who were too critical of Israel. Furthermore, there were fake allegations of anti-semitism made in the Labour Party by pro-Israel Labour Party members which were baseless and I think this had much to do with the targeting of Jeremy Corbyn, because reports showed anti-semitism in the party had declined under him, and it was more prevalent on the right among conservatives.

In the US, laws have been passed in states like Texas where people couldn't receive hurricane relief from hurricane Harvey if they boycotted Israel, a public school teacher in I believe Kansas lost her job over this, luckily thanks to the ACLU, these were overturned. But recently a speaker was invited to a public university in Houston to talk about something, I can't remember what, but she had to sign a form that stated you must promise not to boycott Israel for you to receive money for the speech. All these moves seem to contradict the view that most people have been told particularly by American politicians that Israel is a democracy in a part of the world where there is none, well the way it's carrying on not just domestically but also in trying to stifle debate about this issue in the West, is going to pull people away, and such a system can't sustain itself.

People are increasingly going to be asking themselves, why can't I boycott this country? Why can't politicians address this issue without being smeared? What kind of democracy am I being told this is? I dont know which supporters of Palestine that repeat talking points, I've noticed many leftist groups I can't stand not because of their opinions on this issue in general but because they seem to think any one that opposes the US is an angel, so that could be Stalin, Mao, Assad, etc. I don't care for such people, but I'll tell you the more Israel carries on, the more people will be drawn to what those who support people like Stalin and Mao say. 

Edited by Reza
Broken into more readable paragraphs

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Laayla said:

IMG_20180515_195408.jpg

What is happening in Palestine today is because of what Palestinians did decades ago. Decades ago Palestinian leadership, lured by Saudi petrodollars, chose Arabism/Sunnism over Islam..By doing this not only they (Arafat & Co) set Palestine on the path to failure, but also empowered the Salafi sectarianism & divisions of today. Hezbollah was not swayed by such racism and look at where it is today...Iran was the only country that gave Israeli embassy to Palestine...talk about symbolism....look at how sincere were the Iranians, and how sectarian was Arafat who chose Saddam and Saudis and severed ties with Tehran...and today's generation in Palestine is paying for this fool's foolishness. Imagine how ME and the Islamic world would have been if Palestine were the true uniting factor among Muslims. Nature indeed has an uncanny way of punishing the foolish.

• Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

What had been happening between the times of bold sentence of your paragraph post below and the times of the video you posted below

What is happening in Palestine today is because of what Palestinians did decades ago. Decades ago Palestinian leadership, lured by Saudi petrodollars, chose Arabism/Sunnism over Islam..By doing this not only they (Arafat & Co) set Palestine on the path to failure, but also empowered the Salafi sectarianism & divisions of today. Hezbollah was not swayed by such racism and look at where it is today...Iran was the only country that gave Israeli embassy to Palestine...talk about symbolism....look at how sincere were the Iranians, and how sectarian was Arafat who chose Saddam and Saudis and severed ties with Tehran...and today's generation in Palestine is paying for this fool's foolishness. Imagine how ME and the Islamic world would have been if Palestine were the true uniting factor among Muslims. Nature indeed has an uncanny way of punishing the foolish.

• Veteran Member

Protests everyday and getting killed everyday...100s already killed over the embassy protests and thousands injured.. what is the benefit?

Saudi sold you, Sunni world forgot you, and UN doesn't really care for you... And most importantly you (Palestinians) are busy taking money and weapons from the same ppl who sold you and the same ppl who oppressed you and declaring wars in Muslim countries like Syria and are involved in terrorist activities against Muslims in Lebanon and elsewhere!

Now Hamas leaders, a bunch of ignorant-sectarian should go to Bahrain and take pictures with the king and fly FSA flags in Egypt or train terrorists inside Syria to kick out Bashar Assad

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, myouvial said:

I am not sure that I understand your question....but the video of Arafat visiting Iran to the warm brace of the Iranian revolutionaries who took over the Israeli embassy and gave it to him. Then he goes back to his hole and presumably gets a call from Saudis to cut it with Iran...the same way with Hamas at the outset of the Syrian war....It might sound insensitive to say but a big part of what Pals are going through today is of their own making. 

• Forum Administrators
44 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

Then he goes back to his hole and presumably gets a call from Saudis to cut it with Iran...the same way with Hamas at the outset of the Syrian war....

Poverty sometimes forces people to make poor decisions, especially when it means putting short-term benefits ahead of longer-term ones. In the case of the Pals you can see what they are up against when you see Christian Americans cheering a foreign government which is simultaneously attacking Christian sites in Jerusalem.

See the post/link below for more details.

Edited by Haji 2003

• Forum Administrators
19 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Regardless of whoever/whatever policy, God's will is done, no matter what. He uses whoever and whatever to accomplish His purpose.

Is the eviction of Christians from Jerusalem a part of God's plan or is it something to be resisted?

Christians in Jerusalem’s Old City say their presence at the geographical heart of their faith is under threat from intimidation and aggressive property acquisition by hardline Jewish settlers.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/01/christians-in-jerusalems-old-city-under-threat-from-settlers

• Advanced Member

@Mohamed1993

I’m talking about Palestinian supporters who are unable to address the fact that over a million Jews were displaced from Arab countries, the argument that Jordan was the Palestinian state, who look dumbfounded when you talk to them about Amin al-Husseini’s collaboration with Hitler.  There are people who claim to support Palestine but who have no comprehension of the Israeli counterargument.

I know because at one point in my life I used to argue with such people and would watch them either crumble or revert to getting loud.  As I said, this isn’t all or even most supporters - it’s a lot of them, though, and Israeli supporters are just as susceptible to mindlessly repeating propaganda.  Such support is fickle and only effective as long as a cause is popular.

• Forum Administrators
12 minutes ago, Ibn Maymun said:

I’m talking about Palestinian supporters who are unable to address the fact that over a million Jews were displaced from Arab countries

Surely this one is about cause and effect. The Jews had lived in the same Arab countries for millenia, indeed an 18th century western traveller refers to meeting Jewish tribes in today's Saudi Arabia.

Of course, this does not deny any form of persecution of Jews in Muslim countries, but at the same time, the scale of this never seemed to have reached the levels it had done in Christian countries. And since you are on a Shia site you'll be aware that Shias also faced prejudice in Ummayad lands.

Suddenly the state of Israel arises and it is after this event that the Jews leave Muslim countries. And there is a debate as to the extent to which this was due to force on the part of Muslims or encouragement on the part of Israel. 

Certainly, while I am aware of eastern European Jews fleeing to Palestine before the founding of Israel, I am not aware of Arab or Iranian Jews doing the same.

Edited by Haji 2003

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Ibn Maymun said:

I’m talking about Palestinian supporters who are unable to address the fact that over a million Jews were displaced from Arab countries, the argument that Jordan was the Palestinian state, who look dumbfounded when you talk to them about Amin al-Husseini’s collaboration with Hitler.  There are people who claim to support Palestine but who have no comprehension of the Israeli counterargument.

Yeah, I have heard these arguments, but frankly it is really a case of two wrongs don't make a right. A Palestinian doesn't bear responsibility for what Algerians did or what Tunisians did. As for Amin-al-Hussein's collaboration with Hitler, that is one person, Israel's claim that all Palestinians should be punished because of something that person xyz or country xyz did is frankly quite absurd. Could you imagine someone in Europe attacking a Jew because some settler in Israel did something awful to a Palestinian? That is not acceptable and neither is the way Israel conducts itself today against Palestinians. It's almost like trying to say how can Israel make peace with people whose mufti years ago collaborated with Hitler, well then how can Palestinians be expected to make peace with Israel whose politicians have often called for mass slaughter of them? Aylet Shaked, Israel's justice minister called for killing of Palestinian mothers so they won't give birth to little snakes. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

• Forum Administrators
23 minutes ago, Ibn Maymun said:

who look dumbfounded when you talk to them about Amin al-Husseini’s collaboration with Hitler

But European Jews also had dealings with the Third Reich and the Americans willingly took on Nazi rocket scientists. 

You have the British rulers of Palestine handing over parts of his country to Jews, without so much as a vote (the lack of which is used today to beat Muslims over the head) and on the other, you have a competing global power. What's Husseini supposed to do?

I think that photo of Husseini meeting Hitler is one of those modern day tropes meant to label someone as being beyond the pale - without any further discussion.

Edited by Haji 2003

• Advanced Member

@Mohamed1993 @Haji 2003

I’m not advancing those arguments. I’m describing a type of uneducated political activist that I’ve interacted with and whose opinion will shift with the political wind.  I bring them up to see what kind of education is being done - because conviction is rooted in knowledge - and to get a sense of how deep that conviction runs.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

Is the eviction of Christians from Jerusalem a part of God's plan or is it something to be resisted?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/01/christians-in-jerusalems-old-city-under-threat-from-settlers

Salam Haji 2003,

According to Jesus Christ, the leader of Christians, it is God's plan for "those who are in Judea" to "flee to the mountains" which is interesting:

Jesus talks about the end times on the Mount of Olives after leaving the Temple (that was destroyed by the pagan Romans) in Jerusalem around 2,000 years ago:

"So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again."

- Matthew 24:15-21 (NIV)

It is interesting because before Jesus Christ came, the pagan Greeks hellenized Jerusalem and God used the Maccabees to clean out the desecration in the Temple. (Jesus Christ possibly celebrated the Festival of Dedication/Hanukkah, by the way.) However, it seems that eventually, the holy place will have another abomination. Christian scholars debate as to what this means. Regardless, definitely Jesus Christ encourages "those in Judea" to flee.

Christians are supposed to obey Jesus Christ, so any of his followers in Judea should flee to the mountains (Jesus doesn't say which mountains, so I suppose it's open as to anyplace where there are mountains) when they see this "abomination".

Anyways, please note that Jesus Christ did not command his followers to fight their enemies, but rather to flee. While many Christians don't heed this (many times putting their nation first before Jesus Christ's commands), it is to be noted that Jesus Christ commanded his followers to love their enemies, not physically fight them.

Also, Jesus Christ knew that the Romans were going to destroy Jerusalem, and it is interesting that while many of his followers stayed in Jerusalem until heavy persecution broke out against them, many of his followers also fled to places around the world.

Jesus said the following in another place, advocating his followers to flee persecution:

" You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." - Matthew 10:22-23 (NIV)

Jesus says "you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes" which means Israel will exist as a nation again when Jesus Christ (the Son of Man) returns.

And, while Israel has millions of haters around the world, God is keeping Israel afloat, which is a miracle. If it weren't for God protecting Israel, Israel would have been wiped out already.

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady

• Forum Administrators

Thank you @Christianlady

So your advice to the church leaders in Jerusalem is that they should hand over the keys to their churches to the Jewish settlers? And not make the fuss that they are currently making?

Edited by Haji 2003

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Poverty sometimes forces people to make poor decisions, especially when it means putting short-term benefits ahead of longer-term ones. In the case of the Pals you can see what they are up against when you see Christian Americans cheering a foreign government which is simultaneously attacking Christian sites in Jerusalem.

See the post/link below for more details.

Poverty or otherwise...doesnt matter in determining reality...what people do does...like what South Lebanese did...they too were poor.....had they chosen Saudi's Arabism they too would have had the fate of the Pals today. Some things are more important than money and Pals have failed to realize this over the many decades for always siding with money...and where are they today?

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Wahdat said:

I am not sure that I understand your question....but the video of Arafat visiting Iran to the warm brace of the Iranian revolutionaries who took over the Israeli embassy and gave it to him. Then he goes back to his hole and presumably gets a call from Saudis to cut it with Iran...the same way with Hamas at the outset of the Syrian war....It might sound insensitive to say but a big part of what Pals are going through today is of their own making. 

Ok, thanks. I think it is enough information for me to see that Arafat is influenced much by Saudi. I need to know why Saudi seems hostile to Iran.