Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sumerian

Trump's Jerusalem decision

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

Assalamun alaykum,

Didn't they also try to do this very thing with the Diem regime in Saigon, and with the Shah in Tehran?
The ground became too hot for them to stand in both Vietnam and Iran.
Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى willing, the ground will become too hot for these hogs to stand in Jerusalem too.

2 hours ago, hoskot said:

a free ticket for israel to build the third temple in place of Al-Aqsa mosque?:confused:

This is one of the problems --geographic ignorance. lncluding mine.

So there will not be conflict over the Temple Mount the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque bracket the area where the Roman destroyed Temple was, awaiting the Massaihi for the reconstruction.  The Wailing Wall, the excavated foundation of the Temple -and tunnel connections- is below where the Temple actually was. lt is the area below where most of the trees are planted. The Mount area is about 300 by 400 meters; or 1,000 by 1,300 feet.  The Kinesset is about 1 mile West of here.

When looking up pictures, be careful you are not looking at old Kodochrome pictures from the 1940s and 1950s. These can be identified by the bucolic sense of location, rather than the dense urbanization that has existed for a few decades. You get a 'best' ground view of this looking over the Kidron Valley Cemetery towards the West and Northwest.

Another thing l found is about Bethlehem --Bayt Lehm (sp?)-- which is in the PA area not far from the Temple Mount and has a "no man's land" and farmland North of it. When the man l mentioned above said about 20 minutes away, he must have meant walking the distance.

So where will the US place the new embassy complex?  The news on 06Dec17 said the area around the Jerusalem Consulate is no way large enough. So unless the lsraeIs are going to bulldoze out a place, the new Embassy will have to be more than two miles West of the Kinesset --3 miles West of the Mount.

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

This is one of the problems --geographic ignorance. lncluding mine.

actually, i did google a little bit before my previous posting :grin:

Currently there are two major obstacles to the reconstruction of The Third Temple. One pertains to its location. The next temple can only be built where the two previous temples stood because the Holy of Holies must be on the exact same spot. But no one knows for sure where the previous temples were located on the Temple Mount. Most scholars believe that they stood where the Dome of the Rock currently stands. That conclusion may be wrong, but there is no way to prove the exact location without conducting archeological excavations on the Temple Mount, something which is currently prohibited by the Muslims. 

time to rebuild the third temple?

It is only a matter of time now.

The Israel Minister of Housing and Construction Uri Ariel on Friday expressed his wish to see the construction of a “Third Temple” in place of the Al-Aqsa Mosque that is currently occupying the Temple Mount. Uri Ariel said “The first Temple was destroyed in 586 BCE, the second Temple in 70 CE, and ever since, the Jewish People have been mourning its loss.”

He then went on to say “Al-Aqsa Mosque is currently in the place of the temple, despite the temple being much holier than it. Al-Aqsa Mosque is only the third most holy mosque in Islam.” “Now that Israel has once again become a Jewish sovereign state, the desire to rebuild the Temple is growing stronger and stronger” he added.

https://www.israelvideonetwork.com/finally-israel-officially-calling-for-third-temple-to-replace-al-aqsa-mosque/

The Palestinian governments and Jihadist Wahabi groups should be thankful to 'themselves' for allying with their Wahabi brothers in the Gulf and choosing the wrong side in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Bahrain and elsewhere... So, lets see if Qatar or Saudi or any of the terrorist groups whom they were cheering for will come out and help them! And too bad, Iran and its media still think that they should care deeply for Palestine and what Trump did! No idea when they (Shias) going to mind their own business, especially in places where they are not welcomed.

I hope Palestine become free once majority of the population convert to Shiism and once they learn that they (as oppressed nation) should always side with other oppressed people in the region and in the world.

27 minutes ago, Noah- said:

The Palestinian governments and Jihadist Wahabi groups should be thankful to 'themselves' for allying with their Wahabi brothers in the Gulf and choosing the wrong side in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Bahrain and elsewhere... So, lets see if Qatar or Saudi or any of the terrorist groups whom they were cheering for will come out and help them! And too bad, Iran and its media still think that they should care deeply for Palestine and what Trump did! No idea when they (Shias) going to mind their own business, especially in places where they are not welcomed.

I hope Palestine become free once majority of the population convert to Shiism and once they learn that they (as oppressed nation) should always side with other oppressed people in the region and in the world.

Today it is Quds, tomorrow it is Najaf and Makkah. You do not see it, from river to river Israeli dream and you do misunderstand the Arabs. We are basically all one body even if we fight each other constantly. Your language does not help your Arab and other Mediterranean Shia brothers one bit.

23 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

Today it is Quds, tomorrow it is Najaf and Makkah. You do not see it, from river to river Israeli dream and you do misunderstand the Arabs. We are basically all one body even if we fight each other constantly. Your language does not help your Arab and other Mediterranean Shia brothers one bit.

Mecca is already ran by 'Ahle Saud' who is worse than the Zionists. Najaf will be protected by the same groups of ppl from across the word who fought and kicked terrorists from the Shrine of Sayeda  Zainab ..

Good for you to be one body.. you are free to choose whatever you want brother. I am not one body to the people/groups who were aided by the same so called Zionists and then 'raped' their Arab sisters for being Shia, or Alawi or Izadi.. and exploding bombs everyday in mosques, churches, markets and what not... Oppression in Bahrain, no one speak of 'Arabism' and they even import Sunni Pakistani/Indian and others to grow Sunni population.. oppression in Yemen against Shias, nobody speaks of Arabism and (one body)... as millions are starving to death where food and medicine is even denied.. massacre of entire Shia villages in Syria and Iraq, there is no 'one body' or Arab body to take a look... Lebanese Shias empowering themselves are labeled as Iranian agents and Majoosi.. Houthis are Persian slaves according to them just because they demand equal rights... Saudi Shias are treated worse than animals and the most important Shia scholar's head is chopped over there, there is not a single person to speak of such injustice... and they are being called just some Iranian agents.. 

I have no interest or brotherhood with anyone, be it an ignorant Shia Arab or any other person who sides with those who are deeply involved in crimes against humanity.

I don't share religion or any value with those who are in (one body) as 'Ahle Khalifa' or Ahle Saud, or ISIS, and 10s of other criminal countries or criminal groups.

But yet again at least they are not shy to say that: 'They hate Shias more than Israel'. I hope and wish you good luck with your 'one body' process!

5 hours ago, hoskot said:

... But no one knows for sure where the previous temples were located on the Temple Mount.   Check hadith. And look to where the trees for the Righteous planted -not all the trees.

Most scholars believe that they stood where the Dome of the Rock currently stands.   Only the evilgelicals pretend to this.

That conclusion may be is wrong,

... but there is no way to prove the exact location without conducting archeological excavations... This is done. What is "prohibited" without special approval are repairs --the last one of these l read is a stone in the Wailing Wall.

...on the Temple Mount, something which is currently prohibited by ...

Here is an update with a better map:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42265337 

Addition: 

Addition: https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-sites-places/temple-at-jerusalem/what-the-temple-mount-floor-looked-like/

As writ near the end of the article, the floor tiles were looted in the past, and they were covered by roofs.

2nd Addition: here is a goodread: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-first-temple-solomon-s-temple    ln the article is says Herod expanded the second temple.

Comment: This place needs ground penetrating radar analysis.

Edited by hasanhh
Reference Added

19 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, God does what He promises regardless of what people think.

If God offered this land to Jews in perpetuity how did He let them get kicked out? And if they were kicked out once, why can't that happen again?

All of us are blaming America and Trump.

If the governments of all Muslim countries decide to boycott American goods entirely, Israel will cease to exist in less than 1 month.

The problem is us as much as it is them.

Creating peace was never the goal of the american government, nor has it ever been, because it is ruled and controlled by the israeli zionists, and they are for sure not after peace. Peace is the last thing on their mind. That is how oppressors are; my way or die.

Who the hell is this hillbilly trump guy anyways to announce or declare a capital of any nation? May he rot and burn in hell and may the people who voted for him and enabled him stand answer for their deeds.

If you are a follower of Hussein(as), then it is your duty to stand with the oppressed. If you call yourself a shia and do not react to this oppression, then you have disappointed your Imam(ajf), may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى hasten his return and thru him the destruction of the oppressors, their supporters and the hypocrites. Ameen!

A word from Seyyed Sistani: Top Iraqi Shia cleric condemns Trump’s al-Quds decision

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/07/544771/Palestine-Hamas-Haniyeh-rage-day-Israel-Trump

[Mod Note: Image below is not affiliated with or provided by Ayatullah Sistani. It is a stock photo from the news website.]

37874788-cc93-49cb-adfb-c266c3b1e48d.jpg

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note

l checked Sistani.org. Half of Seyed Sistani's expressed basis is that it "hurts the sentiments of hundreds of millions of Arab and Muslims". See Sistani dot org and a link to the short statement is at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

Trump invited Abbas to the White House. I will not be surprised if he, first accepts the invitation, and then would talk bad about Iran from the WH podium.

Have you seen the PBS News Hour 3 Day series on Iran-in-Iraq?  The one for 07Dec17 has Ayatollah Sistani "responsible" for the PMF and something else --while in the 06Dec segment, Sistani was portrayed as keeping the secular and religious separate. Go figure.

I think that we are progressing as followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) in certain areas because we have realized that noone is coming to help us. If we want to change our situation, we need to stick together as followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) and work together and support each other. The best most recent example of this is the defeat of Dae'sh in Iraq by Haj E Shaabi and the Iraqi Army after the call from Sayyid Sistani(may Allah bless him and give him long life). This was a pure win without any loss, and I think alot of the recent political events that are happening in Hijaz and in Palestine are a reaction to this because the US and it's servants the Al Saud family don't know what to do. They are stumped at the moment. 

When our brothers in Palestine wake up and realize that the US  / Europeans / Jordanian / Egyptian governments are not their friends and are never going to give them any real help, I think they will start to work in a positive direction to defeat their enemy and the enemy of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and humanity, the Zionist thugs and their cohorts. 

On 12/7/2017 at 12:54 PM, Noah- said:

Mecca is already ran by 'Ahle Saud' who is worse than the Zionists. Najaf will be protected by the same groups of ppl from across the word who fought and kicked terrorists from the Shrine of Sayeda  Zainab ..

Good for you to be one body.. you are free to choose whatever you want brother. I am not one body to the people/groups who were aided by the same so called Zionists and then 'raped' their Arab sisters for being Shia, or Alawi or Izadi.. and exploding bombs everyday in mosques, churches, markets and what not... Oppression in Bahrain, no one speak of 'Arabism' and they even import Sunni Pakistani/Indian and others to grow Sunni population.. oppression in Yemen against Shias, nobody speaks of Arabism and (one body)... as millions are starving to death where food and medicine is even denied.. massacre of entire Shia villages in Syria and Iraq, there is no 'one body' or Arab body to take a look... Lebanese Shias empowering themselves are labeled as Iranian agents and Majoosi.. Houthis are Persian slaves according to them just because they demand equal rights... Saudi Shias are treated worse than animals and the most important Shia scholar's head is chopped over there, there is not a single person to speak of such injustice... and they are being called just some Iranian agents.. 

I have no interest or brotherhood with anyone, be it an ignorant Shia Arab or any other person who sides with those who are deeply involved in crimes against humanity.

I don't share religion or any value with those who are in (one body) as 'Ahle Khalifa' or Ahle Saud, or ISIS, and 10s of other criminal countries or criminal groups.

But yet again at least they are not shy to say that: 'They hate Shias more than Israel'. I hope and wish you good luck with your 'one body' process!

:salam:

You completely miss one point, Iran taking sides with Palestine, just like taking sides with Iraq or Yemen, is the key to Iran's enpowerment in the area.

And on a personal note, it becomes obvious that you want to make it look like Muslims should not care for our Islamic symbols - like Al Quds was never our first Qibla - and have been posting only anti palestinian stuff recently, that is becoming quite annoying. Note that did not say suspect.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, hoskot said:

actually, i did google a little bit before my previous posting :grin:

Currently there are two major obstacles to the reconstruction of The Third Temple. One pertains to its location. The next temple can only be built where the two previous temples stood because the Holy of Holies must be on the exact same spot. But no one knows for sure where the previous temples were located on the Temple Mount. Most scholars believe that they stood where the Dome of the Rock currently stands. That conclusion may be wrong, but there is no way to prove the exact location without conducting archeological excavations on the Temple Mount, something which is currently prohibited by the Muslims. 

time to rebuild the third temple?

It is only a matter of time now.

The Israel Minister of Housing and Construction Uri Ariel on Friday expressed his wish to see the construction of a “Third Temple” in place of the Al-Aqsa Mosque that is currently occupying the Temple Mount. Uri Ariel said “The first Temple was destroyed in 586 BCE, the second Temple in 70 CE, and ever since, the Jewish People have been mourning its loss.”

He then went on to say “Al-Aqsa Mosque is currently in the place of the temple, despite the temple being much holier than it. Al-Aqsa Mosque is only the third most holy mosque in Islam.” “Now that Israel has once again become a Jewish sovereign state, the desire to rebuild the Temple is growing stronger and stronger” he added.

https://www.israelvideonetwork.com/finally-israel-officially-calling-for-third-temple-to-replace-al-aqsa-mosque/

This is what l meant. What you copied is garbage. Check Google maps or the jewishvirtuallibrary.  The old Temple was about 30feet by 90feet. lt was not a cathedral. lt was/is a repository for the Ark. To us today it was the size of a chapel.

Do some reading on the currently permitted Sifting project on top of the Mount.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, realizm said:

You completely miss one point, Iran taking sides with Palestine, just like taking sides with Iraq or Yemen, is the key to Iran's enpowerment in the area.

And on a personal note, it becomes obvious that you want to make it look like Muslims should not care for our Islamic symbols - like Al Quds was never our first Qibla - and have been posting only anti palestinian stuff recently, that is becoming quite annoying. Note that did not say suspect.

Ws wr wb,

I don't miss the point... this politic never empowered Iran and it times instead it had a negative outcome not only for Iran but for the entire Shias of the world BECAUSE of Iran.

I never make it obvious that Muslims should not care for our Islamic symbols. What can you do about them? Protests, burning flags, chanting 'death' to this and that, or organizing conferences and 'condemn' this guy or that guy? Waste of money in spending on flags or organizing conferences!

Anyhow, READ the two replies: one by Wahdat on Mahmoud Abbas and one by Abu Hadi on Palestinians in the previous page... that is exactly what I say, the difference is that I might say that they don't deserve any sympathy and shouldn't be rewarded for such behaviors and instead should be slapped until they come to realization that they must STOP their sectarian behaviors, their stupidity, and give an end to Takfirism and ignorant attitudes. It never mattered what they do, from Arafat to Abbas, from Hamas to Jihad and other gangs, they were always cared for by Iran/allies like babies and supported them unconditionally... this is a loss for everyone including the Palestinian people and cause.

There should be punishment for those who side with tyrants, with Takfir and criminal groups, with Zionist puppets (aka Gulf Arab states) and backstabbed all those who helped them for decades etc..

Edited by Noah-

Arab League "condemns" Trump, "seeks new" broker. Israel wants the entire city for its capital while...

http://www.dw.com/en/arab-league-leaders-condemn-trumps-recognition-of-jerusalem/a-41730164 

Thought: The US "lost legitimacy in the early 90s" in the Middle East (as in that Leverette video posted this Fall). l wonder if the US has now  acquired animosity.

Edited by hasanhh
punctuation

3 hours ago, Noah- said:

Ws wr wb,

I don't miss the point... this politic never empowered Iran and it times instead it had a negative outcome not only for Iran but for the entire Shias of the world BECAUSE of Iran.

I never make it obvious that Muslims should not care for our Islamic symbols. What can you do about them? Protests, burning flags, chanting 'death' to this and that, or organizing conferences and 'condemn' this guy or that guy? Waste of money in spending on flags or organizing conferences!

Anyhow, READ the two replies: one by Wahdat on Mahmoud Abbas and one by Abu Hadi on Palestinians in the previous page... that is exactly what I say, the difference is that I might say that they don't deserve any sympathy and shouldn't be rewarded for such behaviors and instead should be slapped until they come to realization that they must STOP their sectarian behaviors, their stupidity, and give an end to Takfirism and ignorant attitudes. It never mattered what they do, from Arafat to Abbas, from Hamas to Jihad and other gangs, they were always cared for by Iran/allies like babies and supported them unconditionally... this is a loss for everyone including the Palestinian people and cause.

There should be punishment for those who side with tyrants, with Takfir and criminal groups, with Zionist puppets (aka Gulf Arab states) and backstabbed all those who helped them for decades etc..

Here again, you are using the word Gang for Hamas or Jihad, like we would do regarding Syrian takfiris squads.

Bro they have different goals. Of course there has been a switch from sunni to wahabi in the last years but hey, they got their money money from Qatar, the second wahabi state. They just turn towards where the money is, we are not ignorant about this. Sadly, that money is all they have, which explains their high level of volatility. I am the first to denounce Palestinian enrollment in takfiri attacks in the Arab world btw.

You suggest to slap them until they admit their treason and get back in line with genuine non takfiri resistance. I say just let them starve weapons and they will naturally. I think this may have happened behind the scenes without realizm or Noah knowing.

A deal is not that hard to reach if Israel was an honest negotiating party. Here is a framework which I think everyone except Israel and the US would agree upon. 

1) Israel and Palestine as two Independent Countries based on pre-1967 borders. 

2) Jerusalem belongs to neither side but is an independent state administered by an international committee composed of the regional countries.

3) Palestine is given full authority to control its own borders, airports, sea ports without interference by anyone and is allowed to have its own military

force like any other country. Palestinians have an election and ratify their own constitution. 

The way Israel continues to maintain control is two way

1) Not having fixed borders, which is the major source of the conflict

2) Not allowing the Palestinians full sovereignty and control of their own territory. 

This is the consensus of basically everyone in the world except the US and Israel. The solution and peace is not that complex as some make it out to be. It should be clear to everyone now that the only forces that are stopping peace from happening are the US and the Zionists. Noone else. 

57 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

This is the consensus of basically everyone in the world except the US and Israel. The solution and peace is not that complex as some make it out to be. It should be clear to everyone now that the only forces that are stopping peace from happening are the US and the Zionists. Noone else. 

The reason why the U.S. does not approve is because Israel tells them not to.

Turning to Israeli designs.

When the Israel project started the Zionists geographic claims were very modest. Anything more would have meant loss of international support.

Unsurprisingly, the Israelis now claim that their territorial claims have been 'forced' to become larger and larger because of the violent reactions of the Arabs. This follows the same pattern as the British, who only ever wanted to have a peaceful trade mission in India, but because of the barbaric locals they were forced to take over the entire sub-continent.

Some form of control over the entire middle east seems to be the goal for the first half of this century and the only barrier at the moment is Iran.

2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Many states, including Iran, will not accept an Israeli state at all even if an independent Palestinian state along the borders of 67 is created.

There is a slogan that is repeated by pro-Iranian groups and Palestinian factions and other groups - "Falastin min al Bahri illal Nahr" (Palestine from the sea to the river) to show opposition to the above "peace deal".

4 monumental events have taken place so far:-
1. balfour declaration

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/10/100-years-balfour-declaration-explained-171028055805843.html
2. creation of israel
3. liberation (conquest for some) of jerusalem 
4. trump announced jerusalem as capital city of israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-likens-trumps-jerusalem-speech-to-israels-founding/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/889076/Benjamin-Netanyahu-Donald-Trump-Jerusalem-Israel-speech
what's next? :confused:

17 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Many states, including Iran, will not accept an Israeli state at all even if an independent Palestinian state along the borders of 67 is created.

The direction we are moving in is that if the Saudis sell out the Pals with a deal that the Israelis will accept i.e. Palestine is like the bantustans the white south Africans created for the blacks, there will be a lot of pressure on all other Muslim countries to accept the deal.

Iran not accepting it, will be presented as a reason for the next Gulf war.

18 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

The direction we are moving in is that if the Saudis sell out the Pals with a deal that the Israelis will accept i.e. Palestine is like the bantustans the white south Africans created for the blacks, there will be a lot of pressure on all other Muslim countries to accept the deal.

Iran not accepting it, will be presented as a reason for the next Gulf war.

There will be pressure on every Muslim person to accept a very awkward version of Islam..it is still brewing.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:53 AM, Sumerian said:

There is a slogan that is repeated by pro-Iranian groups and Palestinian factions and other groups - "Falastin min al Bahri illal Nahr" (Palestine from the sea to the river) to show opposition to the above "peace deal".

The Government of Iran, Imam Khomeni(ra), and Sayyid Khameni(ha) have also stated repeatedly that whatever the Palestinians accept, in term of an deal, they will accpet (i.e. Iran) so long as the deal is negotiated amoung free parties and not at the point of a gun. 

IMO, given the current world political situation and the fact that it is accepted by the vast majority of the International Community, this is the only realistic solution. 

1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

The Government of Iran has al

The Government of Iran, Imam Khomeni(ra), and Sayyid Khameni(ha) have also stated repeatedly that whatever the Palestinians accept, in term of an deal, they will accpet (i.e. Iran) so long as the deal is negotiated amoung free parties and not at the point of a gun. 

IMO, given the current world political situation and the fact that it is accepted by the vast majority of the International Community, this is the only realistic solution. 

The 2SS will never happen, if you look at all the peace deals Israel agreed to, they all wanted a demilitarized palestinian state, and they refused to give up Israeli security control of some parts of the West Bank. Also, those deals annexed some of the best land in the West Bank, in exchange the Palestinians got some parts of the Negev desert. In other words, the Israelis will not agree to anything that meets international law requirements, it seems their version of a peace deal is to make a peace deal, provoke Palestinians and then tell the world, see we tried but no one can make peace with these "savage monsters". The 2SS doesn't address the core of the conflict, which is that Zionism has always been a project in ethnic cleansing right from its inception, Ben Gurion stated this. I think the Palestinians should fight for equal rights from the river to the sea, that would mean the end of Zionism and there's no deals to negotiate there, just fight for equality. 

6 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

The Government of Iran has al

Where's the proof for that bro? All I found was this:

www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/middleeast/2011/10/201110222010936488.html

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Where's the proof for that bro? All I found was this:

www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/middleeast/2011/10/201110222010936488.html

Listen to any interview with the president or foreign minister over the past several years. I’ve heard this several times.