Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pure Stream on youtube

Rate this topic

ElAhmed

• Advanced Member

Now try upload a video that says islam is from the devil and watch it stay there for eternity.

The reason pure stream is getting removed and banned is because it goes straight to the head of the snake, not only that, but they also work for unity between muslims. Try put out a takfiri video and watch it stay with no problems.

Keep uploading the pure stream videos brother, make new accounts and just spam them, they will give up in the end iA.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Now try upload a video that says islam is from the devil and watch it stay there for eternity.

The reason pure stream is getting removed and banned is because it goes straight to the head of the snake, not only that, but they also work for unity between muslims. Try put out a takfiri video and watch it stay with no problems.

Keep uploading the pure stream videos brother, make new accounts and just spam them, they will give up in the end iA.

Insha Allah, I will continue uploading pure stream videos till Youtube converts to Shia Islam

On 12/2/2017 at 5:27 PM, ElAhmed said:

Insha Allah, I will continue uploading pure stream videos till Youtube converts to Shia Islam

Salam brother, could you please make more english subs of ali reza panahiyan, i find his lectures very motivating and i desperately need more of his lectures. JazakAllah please post them on your pure stream website.

• Advanced Member
On 12/2/2017 at 8:33 PM, ElAhmed said:

Loooool banned by YouTube pff

Assalaamualeykum,

Google is very strict on copyrighted videos, since you must have not submitted permission to YouTube prior to uploading the videos, that is why your channel got banned. I had face similar issue while I was making live channels App, all you have to do is take permission from Pure Stream via Email, save email in PDF format and submit it to YouTube, Inshallah you wont face any issue after that.

Wa aleykumsalaam

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, sidnaq said:

Salam brother, could you please make more english subs of ali reza panahiyan, i find his lectures very motivating and i desperately need more of his lectures. JazakAllah please post them on your pure stream website.

وعليكم السلام، 

I will try to upload more lectures of the sheikh, however I can't translate them cause its farsi and I dont understand Farsi

Edited by ElAhmed

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Aquib Rizvi said:

Assalaamualeykum,

Google is very strict on copyrighted videos, since you must have not submitted permission to YouTube prior to uploading the videos, that is why your channel got banned. I had face similar issue while I was making live channels App, all you have to do is take permission from Pure Stream via Email, save email in PDF format and submit it to YouTube, Inshallah you wont face any issue after that.

Wa aleykumsalaam

السلام عليكم ورحمة,

Thanks for the tip!

وعليكم السلام 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, sidnaq said:

Brother, 

I will upload a few lectures of the sheikh Ali Reza Panahiyan in an hour.

Ya Ali Madad,

Ahmed

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, ElAhmed said:

السلام عليكم ورحمة,

Thanks for the tip!

وعليكم السلام 

Please keep me updated if youtube still banning your Pure Stream videos or not as my friend got into this same problem.

5 hours ago, ElAhmed said:

I will keep you up to date about this problem

i am so lucky to meet the person behind pure stream, thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for your channel, do you have an email i could contact you in, i mean the alireza videos help save my iman , and i am so thankful to you to upload his translated lectures, thank

• 3 weeks later...