Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest silasun

World Cup 2018!

Guest silasun

That was painful...

All you lame Americans, Ay-rabs and Ajam can go and eat a lemon or something.

2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Not surprised to be honest.

They were given this World Cup on a plate. Teams like Sweden and Croatia are hardly the international premier league and they still messed it up. I doubt they'd make it this far in the next World Cup.

I reckon France will win this one.

Sweden was not a big test. Croatia absolutely was. Croatia have been the crown jewel of this cup and I am tired of fans underestimating them. They're in the final, and well-deserved.

54 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

Sweden was not a big test. Croatia absolutely was. Croatia have been the crown jewel of this cup and I am tired of fans underestimating them. They're in the final, and well-deserved.

Belgium and Croatia are both very good but France has been stellar.

Vive La France.

6 hours ago, Amira00 said:

:cry::cry: We should've and could've won!!

The biggest difference l could observe is that the Croates were more in the center of the field while the Anglos were on the edges.

I think the entire first half was a vindication of my viewpoint.

And I didn't even get to watch the second half so I have no idea what happened to England. Heard it was bad, though.

Extra time wasn't even worth watching in my opinion; the most disappointing thing was how gassed the English players were, despite Croatia going to penalties in both of their last two games.

10 minutes ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

And I didn't even get to watch the second half so I have no idea what happened to England. Heard it was bad, though.

Extra time wasn't even worth watching in my opinion; the most disappointing thing was how gassed the English players were, despite Croatia going to penalties in both of their last two games.

Can't beat the virility of the Slavs, that's for sure.

I have a thought right now... and I know you all will tell me "baradar, stop being hung up on Iran. It's over. Get over it."

But I am.

And I won't.

And looking at how far Russia got in this cup, nearly reaching the semifinal, I can't help but think we could have done serious damage. If there is one team in this entire tournament built to play for penalty kicks, it's our team. Am I right or am I right?

7 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

No it wasn't.  The entire English media and their arrogant fans were exposed for underestimating the better team.

16 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Harry Kane should have passed

You don't know this boy, he still needs to grow a bit football wise. He's more about himself than the team. & that killed Raheem off. Cool heads win hot games.

I agree with Roy Keane. It's almost embarassing when England start doing well in any tournament and the commentators and pundits start displaying ridiculous levels of arrogance and hubris.

Last night in the first half the ITV commentator was insulting about at least one Croatian player in the first half of the game.

Since the pundits are usuallly ex-players themselves, you can imagine how that sort of attitude would have let them down when they were playing for England.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:12 AM, King said:

No it wasn't.  The entire English media and their arrogant fans were exposed for underestimating the better team.

Lol. Granted I didn't watch the second half, but did you watch the first? Croatia's "far superior" midfield was entirely invisible.

The final tomorrow might be the last change for Croatia's serial underachieving golden generation to win something, but I think 19 year-old Kylian Mbappé has a chance to win the Golden Ball with a good performance on Sunday. Could be the best storyline of the tournament.

7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

l got to thinking about this. Here is a quick summation:

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/14-french-players-at-the-2018-world-cup-with-african-roots-or-connections/ 

Includes Senegalese --my 'David vs. Goliaths' favorite.

So, l'II root for France. And may the Algerians and Allah-s.w.t. forgive me.

7 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l got to thinking about this

Griezmann is alone between Africans somebody must saves him :braveheart:

6 hours ago, Natsu said:

GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER 4 YEARS

We must wait 4years & half ,the next WC is in autumn becaus Qatar is so hot in summer.

You wonder what drugs people must have been taking in England to think that if they had got through the match with Crotia they could possibly have taken on France.

4 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Best team in the tournament won the WC.

Anyone who says otherwise is just a h8er

First goal was on an undeserved set piece. Second was a pen. Their two "real" goals were because apparently Croatia was fine with playing a keeper who was on one leg.

Croatia dominated France for most of the game. The problem is that this sport is silly and stupid and cruel. The results often don't match the truth on the field.

2 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

First goal was on an undeserved set piece. Second was a pen. Their two "real" goals were because apparently Croatia was fine with playing a keeper who was on one leg.

Croatia dominated France for most of the game. The problem is that this sport is silly and stupid and cruel. The results often don't match the truth on the field.

Sounds like sore loser talk.

Dominating possession is not the aim of the game. It's to score goals.

2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I wonder if other European countries will open immigration from Africa even more

Not if you look at some of the 'celebrations' in France.

Sign in to follow this