Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest silasun

World Cup 2018!

18 minutes ago, skylight2 said:

If you live anywhere near or in Mexico - or even anywhere with a large population of Mexicanos - please make sure you have your earthquake supplies. AMLO won in a landslide tonight - and tomorrow if Mexico wins against Brazil . . . 

Yeah, l saw that on the news last week. So many people jumping that it registered as an earth tremor.

2 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Russia will play Croatia, no?

Yea you're right. Sorry I meant Uruguay, and Croatia to beat Russia hopefully. I don't wanna see bus parking in the semi-finals. It's not a bad tactic because it clearly wins games, but as a neutral I just want a good show.

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Yea you're right. Sorry I meant Uruguay, and Croatia to beat Russia hopefully. I don't wanna see bus parking in the semi-finals. It's not a bad tactic because it clearly wins games, but as a neutral I just want a good show.

If teams don't like it so much they can develop a strategy to break it, That's how football is. Tactics and counter-tactics.

14 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

That's my point brother. God is not involved in sports success.

Saying God is involved in sports just leads to absurdities as I highlighted in examples.

17 minutes ago, wolverine said:

So all 4 teams in Group B (including Iran) are out now. WoW 

Satan or Jinns are not involved in sports failure. :mod: 

Portuguese Shia kid with Portugal Jersey & Iran Flag 

b00c50afb2df37fb53e3b46e7d6a612d_133.jpg

Bariq Raza participated on the behalf of Ahlulbayt Association Portugal in "Children Festival Lisbon" with his favourite team flag. He is supporting Islamic Republic of Iran

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-ورزشی/شیعیان-پرتغال-طرفدار-کدان-تیم-بودند؟-عکس_737920.html

4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Satan or Jinns are not involved in sports failure

All of fans or sometimes Players & crew try magic ,it is obvious in African teams such as Nigeria ,even Britain used a magician one time also Tattoos of players is for wining in field that is popular between Latin American & Spain & Portugal & Russia in conclusion they use everything except God.

6 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

If teams don't like it so much they can develop a strategy to break it, That's how football is. Tactics and counter-tactics.

Exactly 

if I remember correctly,spains tactic was unbreakable 8 years ago but now it can be countered

same for park thr bus

8 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

No, I'm saying it is perfectly fine. I don't hate any tactic, winning is the most important thing at the end of the day.

I'm saying ME as a neutral would rather see games with a lot of goals and open play from an entertainment point of view, therefore I wish the teams that park the bus get knocked out.

I'm not hating, I'm just saying it would be more satisfactory from my eyes.

3 hours ago, Natsu said:

Exactly 

if I remember correctly,spains tactic was unbreakable 8 years ago but now it can be countered

same for park thr bus

not a fan of Spain's tiki taka approach. Its a whole of possession with nothing to show for it in terms of goals. Teams just load up on defense and hit them on the counter. They barely got into Russia's penalty box.

3 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

not a fan of Spain's tiki taka approach. Its a whole of possession with nothing to show for it in terms of goals. Teams just load up on defense and hit them on the counter. They barely got into Russia's penalty box.

It gets boring 

but it really worked 8 years ago

7 minutes ago, Natsu said:

It gets boring 

but it really worked 8 years ago

yup. I think people and players were in awe of a team controlling 75% possession but eventually they realized possession <> goals.

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

At 70'  Barazil's  #10, Netmarr (sp?)  looks badly hurt.   :cry:

Is there another player in the World who is more over-hyped?

1 minute ago, ShiaMan14 said:

ls there another player in the World who is more over-hyped?

l think there is always too much hype and showing-off.

OPINE at 80' ==== l noticed at 71' that Mexico is getting more "desperate" from the passes and shot attempts they are now making.

14 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Just cant stand Neymar. He is so pathetic.

I am with you 100%. 

Over-hyped crybaby. He should have been red-carded for his antics.

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I am with you 100%. 

I thought rolling around on the ground was part of the game. It only takes one finger to send a soccer player to the ground. I figure if your team has fingers they could wipe out the other team on the way to the net, like,  every time. Just don't get fingered yourself or you have to play the roll around game while they kick the ball.

I figured it out though. If you can roll around until people feel sorry for you, they will let you kick the ball at the net. It must be the elation of getting to kick the ball because once ruled, recovery from the injury is almost instant. It's a healing game. More people should play.

2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

yup. I think people and players were in awe of a team controlling 75% possession but eventually they realized possession <> goals.

It was also more effective when there was an actual goalscorer. Back then David Villa really did well within the system, while Costa looks lost even though he is a capable player. 

2 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Just cant stand Neymar. He is so pathetic.

2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I am with you 100%. 

l agree. "All-Star" players are like billionaires. They get full-of-themselves.

Sign in to follow this