Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest silasun

World Cup 2018!

4 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

The same Allah who forgives an entire nation for the tears of one sincere person? 

I'd say yes.

By that token, Allah must be Brazilian...hehehe

Actually, more than this game, the Spain game was crazy. The corner which resulted in the last goal by Spain was wrongly given. The ball was out of bound when the guy kicked it before the Moroccan player ended it out of bounds.

Corner never was so goal wouldn't happen. Ah well...

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

By that token, Allah must be Brazilian...hehehe

Actually, more than this game, the Spain game was crazy. The corner which resulted in the last goal by Spain was wrongly given. The ball was out of bound when the guy kicked it before the Moroccan player ended it out of bounds.

Corner never was so goal wouldn't happen. Ah well...

That sucked, and I wanted Morocco to get the 3... but that game was inconsequential. Morocco had already been eliminated (albeit on some very bad luck).

The Iranian players were playing as if their lives depended on it. I feel like they knew how important this was for the whole nation, with all the sanctions and hardships back home. They fought hard and I will always respect them for it.

On 12/1/2017 at 5:30 PM, ShiaMan14 said:

World Cup groups in full

• Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
  • Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
  • Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
  • Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
  • Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
  • Group F: Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea
  • Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
  • Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan

Let us know which teams are out. A Mod can edit the post on page 1 by @ShiaMan14.

Iran Inches away from eliminating Portugal [1-1] |VAR CONFUSION IN GROUP B   :bye:

1 hour ago, baradar_jackson said:

That sucked, and I wanted Morocco to get the 3... but that game was inconsequential. Morocco had already been eliminated (albeit on some very bad luck).

The Iranian players were playing as if their lives depended on it. I feel like they knew how important this was for the whole nation, with all the sanctions and hardships back home. They fought hard and I will always respect them for it.

Thanks , as always during WC the tensions on oppressed people ,specially Yemenis increased ,I didn't have good feeling about remaining Iran in Matchs ,the Arabian teams didn't care about it at all , at least some Iranian fans & players as Mo Salah & Taremi stand against tyrani ,Mo Salah rejected Chechnyan president as as great supplier of ISIS fighters man power & Taremi had an anti Israel post on tweeter ,which had to remove it because of attacking Zionists that learned Farsi to manipulate social media against any anti Zionist act & post. 

16 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Iran Inches away from eliminating Portugal [1-1] |VAR CONFUSION IN GROUP B   :bye:

Thanks , as always during WC the tensions on oppressed people ,specially Yemenis increased ,I didn't have good feeling about remaining Iran in Matchs ,the Arabian teams didn't care about it at all , at least some Iranian fans & players as Mo Salah & Taremi stand against tyrani ,Mo Salah rejected Chechnyan president as as great supplier of ISIS fighters man power & Taremi had an anti Israel post on tweeter ,which had to remove it because of attacking Zionists that learned Farsi to manipulate social media against any anti Zionist act & post. 

Kadyrov supports ISIS? Whut? Lol

1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Aussies should stick to cricket 

That’s what they’re good at and the thing is most of their players are immigrants and not even Australian (^◇^;)

Khamenei_ir

You are back victorious and prideful. Bravo! May God grant you success.

#IRNPOR

#IRN⁠ ⁠Attachment.png

#WorldCup⁠ ⁠Attachment_1.png

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1011582954030682112?s=21

10 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Kadyrov supports ISIS? Whut? Lol

Most of ISIS warriors in Syria & Iraq were chechenys , he doesn’t support them directly but makes chechenya the second KSA in Europe & trains warriors vastly .

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Most of ISIS warriors in Syria & Iraq were chechenys , he doesn’t support them directly but makes chechenya the second KSA in Europe & trains warriors vastly .

He is most certainly against ISIS and other takfiri terrorists. He made peace with the Russians precisely for this reasons; before that he was fighting the Russians all his life.

27June  Korea's Day to Win

RoK Soccer Song

(Note: RoK, Republic of Korea, is pronounced "rock")

Rok of Sages, score for me,

to defeat Germany

The Ball goes in the net,

a Card we do not get.

ln Round number Three.

@Son of Placid  this rhyme?

Edited by hasanhh
Song Added

On 6/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

That website convinces me IRI is on the brink of a liberal revolution every time I log on.

Did they show this video on the website?

Why does he keep addressing the Iranian people?  What a weirdoooo!

23 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Why does he keep addressing the Iranian people?  What a weirdoooo!

"The "people" are "good" and their gov't is "evil"." ls an old Cold War theme. J.Foster Dulles was preeminent at this.

lt's part of a divide and overthrow tactic.

Nut-and-yahoo is Likud and Likud from its beginnings in the late 60s is an Amerikan puppet party. So, Bebe/Bibi/ByeBye is only saying what the US tells him to say.

11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

RoK Soccer Song

to defeat Germany

a Card we do not get.

ln Round number Three.

RoK of Sages, came through for ME

and defeated Germany.

:yahoo:"Yeeee Haaaa"

On 6/27/2018 at 1:46 AM, hasanhh said:

RoK Soccer Song

to defeat Germany

a Card we do not get.

ln Round number Three.

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"The "people" are "good" and their gov't is "evil"." ls an old Cold War theme. J.Foster Dulles was preeminent at this.

lt's part of a divide and overthrow tactic.

Nut-and-yahoo is Likud and Likud from its beginnings in the late 60s is an Amerikan puppet party. So, Bebe/Bibi/ByeBye is only saying what the US tells him to say.

Pretty much sums it up. He doesn't want Iran supporting Lybia because it's that many more to fight, and for sure they would back Lebanon...when the time comes.

Sign in to follow this