Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest silasun

World Cup 2018!

1 hour ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

http://buffstreamz.com/view/soccer.php is the best quality English stream right now.

Thank you! Now we have 3 links in this thread to watch the Iran vs Portugal game without a TV. Good luck to Iran! :clap: 

We are watching the game on the Internet for free and people in the stands are looking at their cell phones. :ko:

11 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

We are watching the game on the Internet for free and people in the stands are looking at their cell phones.  :ko:

Welcome to the digital age.

Maybe the mullahs should ban game attendance. That way there will be no problems with women in the stands. Just broadcast the games over the cell-towers.

Edited by hasanhh

Bimehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

My child said, "Why doesn't Allah let Iran win?"  :(

I told him we still have second half.

Dh said it's only a game.  

Why didn't the goalie recite verse 9

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْ بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ سَدًّا وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّا فَأَغْشَيْنَاهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُبْصِرُونَ

Bism Allah & salawat

And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Edited by Laayla

AlhamdulIL’Allah MATCHES ended well for Iran ,thanks everyone for their Duas & supports :thankyou::clap::byecry::yahoo::sign_merci::woot::NH:

#wediditwithoutyou

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Guest silasun

Well done Iran.

BUT the penalty was never a penalty. Portugal defender didn't intentionally handle it. Joke of a decision.

Still, Iran can be proud. Especially after last WC against Argentina where they had decisions go against them

Dudududu!

1 hour ago, silasun said:

Well done Iran.

BUT the penalty was never a penalty. Portugal defender didn't intentionally handle it. Joke of a decision.

Still, Iran can be proud. Especially after last WC against Argentina where they had decisions go against them

Dudududu!

Ref gave it to them because: 1) he didn't want to get lynched, and 2) there were two previous occasions where he could have called penalties against Portugal but didnt.

Couple that with not one but two cautions for dissenting (whut), and Ronaldo's should-be sendoff, I wouldn't consider that a gift, per se. He was trying to balance out some earlier unfavorable calls.

Too depressed now. Will give more thoughts later (if I don't kill myself)

Any other group in this World Cup and Iran would've made it into the Round of 16 for the first time ever with the quality they showed.

If Queiroz stays and Ghoddos, Azmoun, and Jahanbaksh make their big money European transfers this summer, this team will win the 2019 Asian Cup by a mile. 

1 hour ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Any other group in this World Cup and Iran would've made it into the Round of 16 for the first time ever with the quality they showed.

If Queiroz stays and Ghoddos, Azmoun, and Jahanbaksh make their big money European transfers this summer, this team will win the 2019 Asian Cup by a mile. 

Dont worry mate IRAN’s junior team is really a great team,they could use most of them for the next wc or even asian cup

I dont doubt it,we got disqualified for a reason today

Allah’S DECISION IS ALWAYS CORRECT AND HE KNOWS WHATS FOR THE BEST

maybe he wanted us to get disqualified and win the asian cup instead 

or maybe we might make it to semi finals in the next wc

ONLY Allah KNOWS WHATS BEST

Sign in to follow this