Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
islam25

Mawalid of Prophet saw opertunity of shi sun unty

Rate this topic

Eide Milad Un Nabi saww Is great opportunity of shia sunnity. And firm resution against wahhaby aggression. In addition Imam khomine had advised musilims and declared this week as week of unity. So we should use it and organise seminar for it.

Edited by islam25

21 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Eide Milad Un Nabi saww Is great opportunity of shia sunnity. And firm resution against wahhaby aggression. In addition Imam khomine had advised musilims and declared this week as week of unity. So we should use it and organise seminar for it.

I am with you bro.

The following link provides the site for sunni shia unity.

http://www.sunnishiaunity.org/en/enhancing-sunni-shia-understanding/

It may be helpful for  unity between both  of us.

Edited by skyweb1987

Salaam Aleikum,

Indeed this ummah (community) of yours is one community, and I am your Lord. So worship Me. Qur’an 21:92.

This is why it is actually wajib for every muslims to unity and never diverse from the Ummah. If you take the example of Imam Ali (as) of how he commanded people to not do the Taraweeh prayers but the people have already adjust to it and thus started to shout Umar, meaning of their dislike of Imam Ali (as) command, thus Imam Ali (as) saw it a point that it could destroy the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (saws), so he let them do it between them and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. I see this point very crucial in our daily life, specially in our time where our Imam is in Ghaibah and we have many different madhebs. We need to unite in a way, where we respect, visit and help each other for sake of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and not destroy and cause fitnah with each other, so we can practice daily our religion duties.

The Malaysia is worst example where they have taken the path of diversion of Ummah, by not letting Shi'ash to practise their religion. This is why politics is the most worst factory that disunite us.

I know I had made some of our Sunni brother and sister angry because of my way to criticize Khulafas or some of their Scholars and works, and I seek forgiveness for if its have hurting you, my point is nothing but criticizing and I really need to work in better way to express my statements without hurting anyone.

Edited by Dhulfikar

3 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Salaam Aleikum,

Indeed this ummah (community) of yours is one community, and I am your Lord. So worship Me. Qur’an 21:92.

This is why it is actually wajib for every muslims to unity and never diverse from the Ummah. If you take the example of Imam Ali (as) of how he commanded people to not do the Taraweeh prayers but the people have already adjust to it and thus started to shout Umar, meaning of their dislike of Imam Ali (as) command, thus Imam Ali (as) saw it a point that it could destroy the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (saws), so he let them do it between them and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. I see this point very crucial in our daily life, specially in our time where our Imam is in Ghaibah and we have many different madhebs. We need to unite in a way, where we respect, visit and help each other for sake of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and not destroy and cause fitnah with each other, so we can practice daily our religion duties.

The Malaysia is worst example where they have taken the path of diversion of Ummah, by not letting Shi'ash to practise their religion. This is why politics is the most worst factory that disunite us.

I know I had made some of our Sunni brother and sister angry because of my way to criticize Khulafas or some of their Scholars and works, and I seek forgiveness for if its have hurting you, my point is nothing but criticizing and I really need to work in better way to express my statements without hurting anyone.

The truth is always bitter to learn and accept. but the religion is based on the truth not on the falsehood

17.81. And say: "The truth has come, and falsehood has vanished. Surely falsehood is ever bound to vanish by its very nature. "

You have been found spreading the light of truth in these threads, thats is appreciated always.

Edited by skyweb1987

19 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

The truth is always bitter to learn and accept. but the religion is based on the truth not on the falsehood

17.81. And say: "The truth has come, and falsehood has vanished. Surely falsehood is ever bound to vanish by its very nature. "

True, and anyone have their own choice of what they are going to choose. But we really don't want to be among those who make fitnah or divide the Ummah by not let other Muslims to practice their belief as long they believe in La Ilaha IllAllah, Muhammad Rasullah.

Edited by Dhulfikar

8 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Salaam Aleikum,

wa 'alaikumussalam

couldn't agree more bro.

we have one Allah, one Rasul and one Quran.

there's a prescription how to deal with our differences ie

[5:48]....therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;