Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
islam25

Controversial ibne Arabi?

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Your sectarianism is beginning to show. First you come here acting all lovey dovey but your true image is exposed.

Why should largest shia nation Iran should accept khomine ra their leader. The khomine who praised ibne Arabi most. Same with mohammad Hussain Tabatabie the greatest scholar of Islam and author of Al Mizaan praised ibne irabi. 

52 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Your sectarianism is beginning to show. First you come here acting all lovey dovey but your true image is exposed.

You where the one insulting your own shia scholar. I have no issue with you guys but I do have issue in you calling Ibn Arabi a deviant and yes I will have issue if you insult Abu Bakr (r.a) as well.

47 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Why should largest shia nation Iran should accept khomine ra their leader. The khomine who praised ibne Arabi most. Same with mohammad Hussain Tabatabie the greatest scholar of Islam and author of Al Mizaan praised ibne irabi. 

I read Tabatabie books. He have some beneficial works.

7 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

You where the one insulting your own shia scholar. I have no issue with you guys but I do have issue in you calling Ibn Arabi a deviant and yes I will have issue if you insult Abu Bakr (r.a) as well.

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

Chechnya banned both you guys and Salafis. They branded you both Wahhabis because you accuse others of heresies and only know how to cause Fitnah.

12 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

? Worry about yourself before criticizing others. Before you call Ibn Arabi a deviant maybe you should carefully look at yourself. Only someone waxed in the pride of Shaytan will think he have nothing to correct or improve in himself. Go in peace.