Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
islam25

Controversial ibne Arabi?

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Yes. Ask Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari.

Or better just look for yourself and see. If you think it is still Fiqh book, then you are blind. But I doubt that.

Edited by Dhulfikar

15 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Your opinion is he was a good person. Sayyed Al-Khoei implies he is a kafir and Shaykh Al-Fayyadh says he is a zindeeq.

Actually subject of irfan .That is why  those who do not have access to it talk differently. 

Edited by islam25

30 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Then Ayatollah Kamal Al-Haydari is blind.

Yes he is. Maybe you haven't realised he is a controversial figure with strange opinions?

Edited by Sumerian

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Yes he is. Maybe you haven't realised he is a controversial figure with strange opinions?

He is very professional in his works. Just because you don't like what is being said doesn't give you the right to insult his person. Anyway I am Sunni so I don't care much what you think of your own Ayatollah.

Just now, SunniBrother said:

He is very professional in his works. Just because you don't like what is being said doesn't give you the right to insult his person. Anyway I am Sunni so I don't care much what you think of your own Ayatollah.

He's wrong and has been refuted multiple times for his strange statements. It's like me getting a Sunni "scholar" with strange views and putting that on you.

Exactly, you are Sunni. You shouldn't even be involved in our inside disputes. 

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

He's wrong and has been refuted multiple times for his strange statements. It's like me getting a Sunni "scholar" with strange views and putting that on you.

Kamal Haydari is great scholar. 

It is not only Kamal haydari but many Ayatollahs have greatly praised ibne Arabi. I my opinion imam khomine was greatest scholar of his time. And he has praised ibne Arabi most  And it cannot be ignored. 

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Because I wont watch Wahhabis like you attacking Scholars. Ibn Arabi was Sunni so it does concern me. You Wahhabi.

Just now, SunniBrother said:

Chechnya banned both you guys and Salafis. They branded you both Wahhabis because you accuse others of heresies and only know how to cause Fitnah.

Your sectarianism is beginning to show. First you come here acting all lovey dovey but your true image is exposed.

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Your sectarianism is beginning to show. First you come here acting all lovey dovey but your true image is exposed.

We should not talk ignorantly and mocking. Just have difference but not hate.