Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
islam25

Controversial ibne Arabi?

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Most of your "Irfan" comes from Sunni scholars.

I only have readed Irfan works that mostly can be referred to Ahlulbait (as) hadiths. And I don't deny that the scholars who wrote such a books could have not get their original way of thinking from Sunni Scholars.

I personally love and learn so much from Bahjat and Tabataba'i spiritual works, but most of their reference are from Ahlulbait (as).

Edited by Dhulfikar

11 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Yes many great shia scholars have praised ibne most. 

That is true wahhabies oppose him.

And so many have denounced him. So are those who denounced him wahabis?

All this proves is some Shi'i scholars have a different understanding of tawheed and different opinions on irfani concepts.

1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

I only have readed Irfan works that mostly can be referred to Ahlulbait (as) hadiths. And I don't deny that the scholars who wrote such a books could have not get their original way of thinking from Sunni Scholars. 

Which hadiths? Al-Kafi? Al-Kafi is not a book of Hadiths. It's a book of Fatwas

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

All this proves is some Shi'i scholars have a different understanding of tawheed and different opinions on irfani concepts.

All your "Irfan" rests in Aviccena which was a Hanafi. You Shias had no "Irfan" before Khomeini, Allamah Tabatatei and Mulla Sadra.

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

Mr. The shia scholar who has written best commentary on Quran has has praised ibne Arabi. Leader of Islamic revolution of Iran and master of irfan has praised ibne Arabi most. 

Lol.

All your "Irfan" rests in Aviccena which was a Hanafi. You Shias had no "Irfan" before Khomeini, Allamah Tabatatei and Mulla Sadra.

Yeah, our school of thought was just plain strick laws withouth any spritiual teachings. :grin:

10 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Most of your "Irfan" comes from Sunni scholars.

Yes. In irfan sunni or more appropriate to say sofis have great contribution. Shia arifs regularly give reference from sofi masters too. And that is great. 

Just now, islam25 said:

Yes. In irfan sunni or more appropriate to say sofis have great contribution. Shia arifs regularly give reference from sofi masters too. And that is great. 

No its not.

Edited by Dhulfikar

6 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

I could care less about irfan if you ask me. It's meaningless to me. Some find it important.

5 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr. The shia scholar who has written best commentary on Quran has has praised ibne Arabi. Leader of Islamic revolution of Iran and master of irfan has praised ibne Arabi most. 

Okay. That's your opinion.

7 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Ahh what? You think it's just a Fiqh book?

http://www.imamiyya.com/hadith/usul-kafi

Just now, islam25 said:

Just grow up. Come out of tunnel vision. 

You don't understand don't you? Sunni works are not Hujjah to us, taking their thinking and mixing with our books will cause possibility of deviation from Ahlubait (as) teaching. We don't need them.

I could care less about irfan if you ask me. It's meaningless to me. Some find it important.

Neither I, because I already understand that people who lack spirituality and try to find it from Irfan are mostly those who don't even practice the basic Islamic teaching. It is good if they can do their wudhu properly.