Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How tall are you?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I'm 6.5(195 cm). I play basketball, and I used to drink milk a lot when I was a kid.

I am currently 170 cm, though which age your growth ended? How much a male gains cms during 1 year?

:ws:

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I am 169   5.54 tall

• Veteran Member
7 minutes ago, aliyah21 said:

I'm 5'5". I used to think I was tall (for a girl) because growing up, I was always the tallest person out of all my relatives, friends, people from the mosque, etc. Then I started University and reality kind of set in lol. 

Same with my Mum.

My Dad was 6'5" like his father.

l am in between.

• Moderators
On 11/30/2017 at 11:32 AM, notme said:

I am tall enough that my feet reach the floor when I'm standing. :grin:

Good to know that! I thought you floated in the air like me while going about your daily chores :D

• Forum Administrators
9 hours ago, monad said:

I guess one has to prepare for spring......

NCAA march madness 2018

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

The Winter is Coming:grin:

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/30/2017 at 3:09 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I am 169   5.54 tall

That isn't 5.54, google has it totally wrong in their calculations. That height is 5.6.5 , almost 5"7. So you're pretty much 5"7 [170cm]. I've just given you two inches brother (:

• Advanced Member
On 11/30/2017 at 1:56 AM, M.IB said:

I am currently 170 cm, though which age your growth ended? How much a male gains cms during 1 year?

:ws:

Can't give my age out, but let's say i'm past 20 and still growing a little - but not very much now. Men can stop growing anywhere between 16-25, it just depends on genetics. After 21 is rare, but not unheard of and a minority do grow. 

• Advanced Member
On 11/30/2017 at 3:05 AM, shia farm girl said:

Salaam,i was 5'7 when i was younger, but now 5'6 and half?!?? I guess i shrank a little:/

Your spine decompresses during the day, and there can be a variation of half to an inch. You haven't shrunk, but that is sort of tall for a Lady. You would be average height in the Netherlands, one of the countries with the tallest women. 

• Advanced Member

The average S/Asian in the UK is about 5"7.

The average S/Asian woman is about 5"1/2 

The average requirement [according to S/Asian brothers i know is that S/Asian sisters say ] is nothing under 6"0. This requirement is also made by the 5 footers and sub 5 footers [4"11 women who want nothing less than six feet but will end up having even shorter children because of their own genetics]. Standards have gone through the roof these days.  

That would rule out maybe 97% of S/Asian men then, including the 5"11ers who came so close. 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

5'10.

Not yet 25, so I can still grow. :)

I will make Dua for you inshAllah, that you gain maybe an inch more my brother. Life is a game of inches. Still have time! Get to 5"11, and you're 6"0 in one inch shoes. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance
  • Advanced Member
On 12/1/2017 at 7:59 AM, TheBalkanicShiite said:

i am 6'2 . i guess it's the slavic genetics lol

On 11/30/2017 at 3:29 AM, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

w31Ysg1.gif

• Advanced Member
On 11/29/2017 at 9:09 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

1. How tall are you?

2.If you are taller than 6.3, what did you do?

3. Do we have 7 here?

I'm 6.5(195 cm). I play basketball, and I used to drink milk a lot when I was a kid.

GOAT height, so lucky mashAllah.

giphy.gif

When will it be my turn ?

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I’m 5’ 6”:grin:

169cm brother, and that might be due to bad posture and measuring at night / late at night. I'm going to say if you improved your posture and so on, did those stretches you are an easy 170cm, and therefore are 5"7. 5"8 in one inch shoes, and maybe with your hair and better posture and stretches you could potentially even be confused for 5"8- 5"9 on a good day inshAllah. 

Stretch regularly during the day, don't wear flat shoes, dress a certain way, work on abdominal and leg exercises, and you could pass as 5"8 to many, and that is decent brother, taller than most non-westerners by a little, and almost around average for westerners. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

5.7 = 173 cm here. :O

You're 5"8.5.

5"8 = 172cm ish.

With good posture, stretches, and keeping up that good posture and helping decompress your spine naturally, you could pass for 5"9. You might even be mistaken for 5'9-5'10 in shoes. 

If you have a long neck, improving posture/strengthening those muscles can give you a hidden half to an inch.

If you have a long torso, ab exercises can help allow you to even gain half an inch to an inch there depending on how bad posture is.

1 hour ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

You're 5"8.5.

5"8 = 172cm ish.

With good posture, stretches, and keeping up that good posture and helping decompress your spine naturally, you could pass for 5"9. You might even be mistaken for 5'9-5'10 in shoes. 

If you have a long neck, improving posture/strengthening those muscles can give you a hidden half to an inch.

If you have a long torso, ab exercises can help allow you to even gain half an inch to an inch there depending on how bad posture is.

You made me feel tall, brother! 

Thank you! 

Everyone is bullying me in my family cause my little brother is like 5-7 cm taller. :clap:

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Hamodiii said:

You made me feel tall, brother! 

Thank you! 

Everyone is bullying me in my family cause my little brother is like 5-7 cm taller. :clap:

Bro,

Work out, and also hit abs. Considering getting an 'Ab Wheel' and really focus on posture. I am pretty sure you'll gain half an inch if not a whole inch if you're lucky. 173cm is around 5"8.5, and you could hit 5"9 with what i'm telling you. Then, grow your hair neatly but have a small increase on the front to give the illusion of added height, in addition to not wearing flat shoes, but standard one inch thick soles [no more though]. 

You'll be looking like a 5"10 brother out and about, and if you combine this with lifting, you're going to intimidate any islamophobe.