Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hussain

Helpppppp

Rate this topic

Guest Hussain

AoA Everyone,

I know someone who smokes weed and i would like to help them leave this haram act. Please gove me suggestions. Shes shia itne ashari.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:34 PM, Guest Hussain said:

AoA Everyone,

I know someone who smokes weed and i would like to help them leave this haram act. Please gove me suggestions. Shes shia itne ashari.

Salaam Alaykum

Helping her is Mustahab, but gradually making emotional relationship and falling in sin is Haram. If you are concerned about her, next time talk with her in a formal way and try to convince her that this habit is not allowed in Islam. Be formal, so that you are not in emotional contact with her. Protect yourself as well.

Best method is asking your sister or your mother to go and talk with her to stop this habit. A woman who knows her, and she knows them as well

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

Salam Alakium all,

Can anyone site reliable sources stating Cannabis is haram? I apologize in advance, if this causes a bit of a brew ha ha.   

Respectfully~

Funk

Edited by Hameedeh
Member asked to edit.

Salaam

Alhamdullilah I recently gave up weed (converted in February, know it’s haram, leftover bad habits) and the thing that helped the most was getting medication for depression and anxiety. A lot of people who smoke are trying to self medicate. If I were you, I’d get somebody else (because that boy/girl stuff doesn’t end well) to see what else is going on with her and if there’s a way to help. My Imam was amazing and compassionate and his response deepened my faith. Duas for both of you.

Well I have mix reviews on this topic. As less she doing it for medical reason, there is no haram. But if she doing it just because, then yes it is hard. I could never get involved in that. I just left them be or cut ties with them. That’s me personally.

1 hour ago, ShannonK said:

Salaam

Alhamdullilah I recently gave up weed (converted in February, know it’s haram, leftover bad habits) and the thing that helped the most was getting medication for depression and anxiety. A lot of people who smoke are trying to self medicate. If I were you, I’d get somebody else (because that boy/girl stuff doesn’t end well) to see what else is going on with her and if there’s a way to help. My Imam was amazing and compassionate and his response deepened my faith. Duas for both of you.

Salam, could you give me the name and email of this imam, id like to contact such kind imams too. if thats okay with you

3 hours ago, funklebits said:

Salam Alakium all,

Can anyone site reliable sources stating Cannabis is haram? I apologize in advance, if this causes a bit of a brew ha ha.   

Respectfully~

Funk

Anything that causes intoxication is haram:

From Sistani:

It is forbidden to drink wine, beer, and everything that causes intoxication or drunkenness in solid or liquid form.

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/46/2044/

On 30 November 2017 at 5:34 AM, Guest Hussain said:

Try to tell her the cons of the drug, give her suggestion to become busy in some kind of sports or educational courses or exercises , take her to some therapist for medical advice, keep her away from bad company, keep her away from stress and anxiety and depression