Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

21 hours ago, TheBalkanicShiite said:

Salam Alaykoum ! 

i am orignally from Romania , having also polish background . I reverted back in the holy Month of Muharram of  2015 in the Iranian Mosque of Montreal Elhamdulilah . I was Christian before taking my Shahada but i studied Every religion before making my choice . I onky knew about Ahlus Sunnah at first but when i started learning the early history i couldn't remain sunni(no disrespect intended to Sunnis )  . i feel blessed to have converted because i feel that some Born Shias do not appreciate fully the beauty and Wisdom of Ahlul-Bayt (As) . My parents being from the balkans associated My Islam to the Turks and their invasion and oppression of Romania. But i explained to them that The Iranians Shias were allied with us against Turks at that time . They did not take it too well but elhamdulilah The persona of Imam Ali (As) kept me strong as i recalled all that he had to go through and all those years of loneliness he endured  , truly it breaks the heart so this kept me strong Elhamdulilah :)

welcome brother.

The AhlulBayt take over one heart at a time. Mashallah.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:13 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi the persons that born shia like me doesnt understand the value of borning as Shia but when I see your undrestanding shia islam make me proud that  I'm a shia muslim & remove many doubts in my hearts&:pushup2::NH::clap::cuddle:mind   

Doubt!!!!!

you don’t know how blessed you are, you have got worlds most best gift ever but one thing is true some people who r born shia they rarely follow the gift given to them and I believe this is what the test is!!!!:NH: yaa ALI 

Hi because when you born as a Shia Muslim you do many practices because the other around you do it & most of time may be you don’t know why you are doing this works but new converts accepts it by research & true understanding of many aspects of religion.

On 28-11-2017 at 6:40 PM, TheBalkanicShiite said:

I onky knew about Ahlus Sunnah at first but when i started learning the early history i couldn't remain sunni(no disrespect intended to Sunnis )  .

Salam, 

The Party of imam Ali a.s. was on the Sunnah and was the Jamaah as well.

I would say it’s We are the ahley Sunnah bz it’s we shia who follow sunnah of our prophet SWS. 

Initialy even I was following sunnis things but later I understood the history then realised that Shia actually follow the right sunnahs. 

But brothers and sister please don’t forget this gift you are highly blessed with. Don’t forget the teaching of our imams the respect to your wife or husband, the responsibilities to family n relatives and charities. 

May Allah bless you all 

The Shi'ah are the real Ahlul-Sunnah
AUTHOR(S): 
Muhammad al-Tijani al-Samawi
PUBLISHER(S): 
Pyam-e-Aman
An inquiry of an explorer of the truth into the delicate yet essential question of: "Who is best qualified to the claim of being a follower of Islam's Prophet in spirit and in practice?"

https://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi