Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wolverine

#18 Do You Own a Car?

Rate this topic

Poll #18  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you personally own a car?

• Yes
    • No

Guest silasun
30 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah, after years of hard work - I finally got a car alhamdullilah.

113608009.jpg

That's a very wholesome meme

7 minutes ago, LadyNadine said:

Lol where are you coming up with these ideas? I had one but I’m not allowed to make a poll up.

PM your poll idea to an active member of the development team. 

I personally dont own a car. I have a driving licence but I am not brave enough to drive. When I took part in driving classes I really liked driving and I thought that my driving was very good but when the instructor told me that I was not good in half-clutch driving, I somewhat lost my confidence.

Even once I got in my father's car and started driving but I forgot to release the parking brake and so I drove with much difficulty because the brake was unreleased. Then when I returned and parked the car, I found out my mistake!

2 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

I personally dont own a car. I have a driving licence but I am not brave enough to drive. When I took part in driving classes I really liked driving and I thought that my driving was very good but when the instructor told me that I was not good in half-clutch driving, I somewhat lost my confidence.

Even once I got in my father's car and started driving but I forgot to release the parking brake and so I drove with much difficulty because the brake was unreleased. Then when I returned and parked the car, I found out my mistake!

It’s all about learning from your mistakes and making an effort to avoid repeating them, I was much the same when I started first learning to drive. 

Yes i own a car and i drive as well .

Its necessity in this part of the world ......

Positive : Ease your movement 

Negative : Normally i dont swear at all .but while driving i swear every minute ......:))

There are 36 million millionaires in the world and 16 million of them are in US. Too many rich people in US, that's why everyone keeps complaining about me not earning enough. Anyway, there should be a poll asking how many millionaires we have on SC. 

Edited by rkazmi33