Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Chilla jamaat

Rate this topic

Guest Guest

As sunni go for chilla for 40days to get closer to Allah and to become spiritually pure..what are some acts which we can perform for 40days to improve ourselves..I read it is better to not cut yourself from society and world but to carry acts while doing normal work...How to do it and what is proper way...Does anyone know ?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

As sunni go for chilla for 40days to get closer to Allah and to become spiritually pure..what are some acts which we can perform for 40days to improve ourselves..I read it is better to not cut yourself from society and world but to carry acts while doing normal work...How to do it and what is proper way...Does anyone know ?

Thigs you should do to get closer to Allah.

1. Pray
  2. Fast
  3. Pay khums and zakaat
  4. Don't hurt anyone.
  5. Don't make fun of anyone.
  6. Never think you are better than anyone else
  7. Sulah rehmi
  8. Stop lying.
  9. Stop paying interest (this one is hard)
  10. Respect others.
  11. Perform Mustahab acts.
  12. Be kind to others.
  13. Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi ‘anil Munkar (at least stop them once and in a good manner)
  14. Treat everyone equally. 
  15. Stop doing all haram acts such as music, gambling, stealing things (etc. etc. etc.)

On 11/15/2017 at 1:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think I have heard about 40 days ibadat mentioned in many sources and in mafati al jinan that doing workship with concentration and with purity has alot of benefits both spiritually and attains high darjat(levels of obedience) but never came across chilla kashi in shia books azkar like starting with subhanallah ending with ini kunto minazaleemeen (full form exactly forgotten) are beneficial