Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Wholehearted Shi'a

Lebanese Prime minister resigns.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I fear for my children.  I hear drums of war.

Whoever is going for arb3een please remember the innocent, the oppressed, and pray for shi3t 3li to never have an oppressor rule over them.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:
on resignation

l wonder if the Saturday night arrests (Hameedeh has these on another thread) and this report are connected? [ l heard recently that KSA was in Lebanon trying to arrange coalitions.]

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1188521/saudia-arabia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l wonder if the Saturday night arrests (Hameedeh has these on another thread) and this report are connected? [ l heard recently that KSA was in Lebanon trying to arrange coalitions.]

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1188521/saudia-arabia 

That was my thought, wondering if there was a connection between the Lebanese prime minister resigning and the arrest of 11 Saudi princes. Two countries with a political shakeup within 24 hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

That was my thought, wondering if there was a connection between the Lebanese prime minister resigning and the arrest of 11 Saudi princes. Two countries with a political shakeup within 24 hours. 

I have a suspicion Saudi Arabia is extremely paranoid, they don't seem to know what they are doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hasanhh said:

lnteresting question.  Any sources?

Just my gut instinct given their trajectory over the past few months. Severing ties with everyone including their fellow GCC member, involved in wars that aren't going their way, getting leaders allied with them in other countries to resign in an attempt to isolate their enemy, and now this arresting of princes. It speaks to me of a kingdom very wary of its own security, and also of course, the plans to supposedly modernise, it all speaks to me of just uncertainty and paranoia. Don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Just my gut instinct given their trajectory over the past few months. Severing ties with everyone including their fellow GCC member, involved in wars that aren't going their way, getting leaders allied with them in other countries to resign in an attempt to isolate their enemy, and now this arresting of princes. It speaks to me of a kingdom very wary of its own security, and also of course, the plans to supposedly modernise, it all speaks to me of just uncertainty and paranoia. Don't you think?

Inexperienced kid at his best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi in my opinion house of Saud tries to shift all sunni countries under banner of Wahabism & after that destroy Shia countries (Iran,Iraq,Syria,etc) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...