Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Salam aleykom! I have A sister who's very very religious. I have never seen A more religious woman who lives in the west. She prays on time, never skip prayer, never had any contact with any guy, she didn't put makeup until she got married (she got married at The age of 23 in iraq). Her husband seemed good and nice and all that but not very religious. So they got married and after that My sister never slept without crying. He was really bad to her. It have been to many problems between The Two of them for me to write it in here. So in The Holy Quran Allah SWT says "Good women are for good men and good men are for good women". I really dont understand this can anyone explain? I mean My sister she is good, very good and she always listens to him and she pleases him and his evil mother. I could never stand out with the pain she has been through. I would've been crazy within an hour. So she is good really so why did she get such a bad husband? And he abused her 2-3 times. They have been married 2 years now. They had A fight 2-3 months ago and she is considering a divorce. Her husband and his parents knows that but still they didn't care. She is staying with me and our family now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, Guest Maryam said:

Good women are for good men and good men are for good women".

 

3 minutes ago, Guest Maryam said:

she is considering a divorce

^^^ You answered your question yourself. If things are the way you say then she was probably not meant for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
16 minutes ago, Guest Maryam said:

The Holy Quran Allah SWT says "Good women are for good men and good men are for good women". I really dont understand this can anyone explain? I mean My sister she is good, very good and she always listens to him and she pleases him and his evil mother. I could never stand out with the pain she has been through. I would've been crazy within an hour. So she is good really so why did she get such a bad husband? 

Salam. Sometimes a person gets married and it is only after the wedding that they found out that their spouse is not a good person. They were only pretending to be good, so that the marriage would take place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Guest Maryam said:

Salam aleykom! I have A sister who's very very religious. I have never seen A more religious woman who lives in the west. She prays on time, never skip prayer, never had any contact with any guy, she didn't put makeup until she got married (she got married at The age of 23 in iraq). Her husband seemed good and nice and all that but not very religious. So they got married and after that My sister never slept without crying. He was really bad to her. It have been to many problems between The Two of them for me to write it in here. So in The Holy Quran Allah SWT says "Good women are for good men and good men are for good women". I really dont understand this can anyone explain? I mean My sister she is good, very good and she always listens to him and she pleases him and his evil mother. I could never stand out with the pain she has been through. I would've been crazy within an hour. So she is good really so why did she get such a bad husband? And he abused her 2-3 times. They have been married 2 years now. They had A fight 2-3 months ago and she is considering a divorce. Her husband and his parents knows that but still they didn't care. She is staying with me and our family now.

The phrase "Good man is for good woman and good woman is for good man", is the criteria which Quran tells us that do not agree on the less but always find a person who is good like you or is better than you or slightly less than you. So, it does not mean that "Automatically" everyone will marry a person like "him" or "her". There are good and bad persons in the world, but do not leave everything on the fate rather search for goodness for God has given us intellect. If we did not have intellect, God would have guided as He AWJ guides animals like when they trace their ways to back home, they do not have GPS and do not ask for addresses.

It is sad that your brother-in-law treats your sister bad. However, she can try and make him a good human through her conduct. And if he is irreparable then there are also other ways to get rid of him but choose wisely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...