Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest aab

If a mujtahid dont give fatwa

Rate this topic

Guest aab

Assalaamualeikom,

I found my mujtahid taqleed do not have (or at least do not give) fatwa nor do give a precaution on particular matters in certain issue, meanwhile other a'lam mujtahid has a fatwa on that specific matter because he indeed has more fatwas on his risala. Here are the examples:

1. In my mujtahid risala, he does not mention if a mohr sticks to the forehead, one must put it back to the ground, or another saying that may indicate that specific act must or do not have to be done regarding to that matter, must I follow that verdict even if I am not in taqleed to the mujtahid that release that mohr fatwa in issue of ritual prayer?

2. Something are described as recommended acts (also in prayer) by other mujtahid, meanwhile my mujtahid taqleed has no mention to those things. Are those things is considered mustahabb for me?

I need your advice, thanks a lot.

Assalaamualeikom

4 hours ago, Guest aab said:

Assalaamualeikom,

I found my mujtahid taqleed do not have (or at least do not give) fatwa nor do give a precaution on particular matters in certain issue, meanwhile other a'lam mujtahid has a fatwa on that specific matter because he indeed has more fatwas on his risala. Here are the examples:

1. In my mujtahid risala, he does not mention if a mohr sticks to the forehead, one must put it back to the ground, or another saying that may indicate that specific act must or do not have to be done regarding to that matter, must I follow that verdict even if I am not in taqleed to the mujtahid that release that mohr fatwa in issue of ritual prayer?

2. Something are described as recommended acts (also in prayer) by other mujtahid, meanwhile my mujtahid taqleed has no mention to those things. Are those things is considered mustahabb for me?

I need your advice, thanks a lot.

Assalaamualeikom

Salaam brother,

1) it is really your choice. Some Mujtahideen even call out to seek other jurors on an issue if they themselves don't have expertise in it.

I dont think you need a fatwa on what to do if a Mohr sticks to your head. You place it back.

2) yes.