Rate this topic

If it is past experiences that shape a person, (and those past experiences or things that happen to him, he would not be able to control, i would say that God controls what happens to a person)

then if it is past experiences that make someone bad, then are his bad actions blameworthy?

EDIT: i meant to say would it be his fault

Edited by Hameedeh
Member asked to edit the post.

Ah! This ideology is the Wahabi/Salafi one! As for what I remember this is the Sunni one. The Sunni say that Allah SWT has made it a coincidence for us to have differents kinds of test. Like it is random if I find THAT guy in my life. But I am not sure about that. One thing I am sure about is the one about the Shia:

There are some things that are written for you like that life-changing thing was written it would happen. However how you acted upon it is the test. So for you to sin, it wasn't written, but for you to get that test, that was written.

On 10/7/2017 at 6:30 PM, Hugo Boss said:

Ah! This ideology is the Wahabi/Salafi one! As for what I remember this is the Sunni one. The Sunni say that Allah SWT has made it a coincidence for us to have differents kinds of test. Like it is random if I find THAT guy in my life. But I am not sure about that. One thing I am sure about is the one about the Shia:

There are some things that are written for you like that life-changing thing was written it would happen. However how you acted upon it is the test. So for you to sin, it wasn't written, but for you to get that test, that was written.

I think i figured it out myself while i was thinking about it. Allah would judge us on the sins that we make depending on the circumstance, judge us on the true condition of our soul, maybe sometimes on how we react to these "experiences"? I might not be sure, but i know Allah is the Most Benevolent.

Anyways. Stop this talk of Salafi/wahhabis please. First of all, salafis and wahabbis may have different lines of thinking. Second, although i am opposed to the wahabbis hijacking of our faith with their intolerance, materialism, sexism, takfirism, misinterpretation, war-mongering, sectarianism, etc and their overall radical ideology that is no different than deobandis or barelvies..........You shias mention wahhabis too much. I don't think i can explain it well, but anti-wahabbism is seemingly in your basic line of thinking.

What I did was explaining the different kinds of replies if it were from a Salafi/Wahabi, Sunni or Shia. Why you may ask? In order to let you know the whole picture, for if I say "your actions were written down, and you had no chance to not doing them" and then someone else says "no! The actions you performed were based on your free will, however, some things in your life occur with no coincidences like finding all of a sudden you lose your job.

And the last part, I am not anti-Wahabi. I oppose corruption. If a Shia is corrupt, I oppose him too.