In the Name of God بسم الله

Giving Birth Soon, Any Advice ?

Rate this topic

yazahra333

• Advanced Member

Hi there and congratulations!

I always found it useful to practice my relaxation techniques well before the birth. Helped with those Braxton-Hicks contractions, too.

Also I would have the baby gear set up well in advance. I don't know how old your child is, but my older kids always enjoyed helping me set up for the new baby. Including them helped them feel a part of the event and that they were being responsible for the new sibling.

Other than that, take good care of yourself and I pray you have a good delivery and enjoy your little one in health and peace!

( Sorry, can't get this off italics!)

2 hours ago, yazahra333 said:

Hello dear Sisters ( and Brothers) 

I am inshlallah giving birth to my second child in less than two weeks. I wonder if you all have good advice, hadith from the Ahle Bayt as, or valuable personal experience that can help me to prepare for Birth?  

I remember that a mother of a Shahid said:" I always used to milk my son with Wudu. Sometimes I needed to go to our yard to do Wudu in winter at nights(Old houses had a big yard in Iran)."

It's a very good thing to milk children with Wudu. I always have Wudu. When I go to school, when I pray, when I go to bed, everywhere. The very first thing when I wake up is Wudu. Also be very considerate on Halal food that you eat, Khums, Zakat, etc. I always give a bit more Khums and Zakatjust in case. The first question that I ask my future wife is Khums and Zakat because I don't want my children to grow up in Haram environment.

Inshaallah you'll have a practicing Muslim child.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover