Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Karbala, how it actually happened

Rate this topic

Guest Haider Abbas

Guest Haider Abbas

Can you please help with these doubts that I've met recently and since then i feel like all of the waqia e karbala is twisted .

1. Was imam hussain going to koofa to build an army if yes then it was a good strategy by opponents to kill them when they were alone.

2. Why the opponents didn't kill imam sajjad in karbala as without him there would've been no shias and eventually everybody would've obeyed yazid.

3. Imam hussain was forced to leave madina but he left a daughter there to whom no harm was made. 

Please help me clear my concepts

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Guest Haider Abbas said:

1. Was imam hussain going to koofa to build an army if yes then it was a good strategy by opponents to kill them when they were alone.

Imam Husayn [as] was going to Kufa for alliance pledging against Yazid the oppressor, almost 18,000 people from Kufa gave him their pledge. Yazid however took pledges through money and the sword.

2. Why the opponents didn't kill imam sajjad in karbala as without him there would've been no shias and eventually everybody would've obeyed yazid.

He [as] got very ill on the way and during the battle, he didn't fight and he couldn't even walk.

3. Imam hussain was forced to leave madina but he left a daughter there to whom no harm was made. 

He left Madina, but his daughter also was very ill and would die on the journey, he left her with his sister.

Edited by M.IB