Islamic Salvation

Download My Book [PDF]

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

With the Grace of God - I have tidied up the Book of Intellect and Knowledge from Vol.1 of Mu'jam al-Ahadith al-Mu'tabara with footnotes.

You can download the PDF of an extract of it by clicking here: Direct Download Link

Feedback is welcome.

59d381d0543e5_Pg_16.thumb.jpg.cc954e24c909442760c025f3674f47ef.jpg

Edited by Islamic Salvation

7 hours ago, Islamic Salvation said:

With the Grace of God - I have tidied up the Book of Intellect and Knowledge from Vol.1 of Mu'jam al-Ahadith al-Mu'tabara with footnotes.

You can download the PDF of an extract of it by clicking here: Direct Download Link

Salam. Thank you for the link. I look forward to reading this. 

There is an important reliable narration relevant to the topic that al-Muhsini missed.

حدّثنا أبي رضي الله عنه قال: حدّثنا محمد بن يحيى العطار، عن يعقوب بن يزيد، عن أحمد بن أبي محمد بن أبي نصر، عن ثعلبة بن ميمون، عن معمر بن يحيى قال: قلت لأبي جعفر عليه السلام: ما بال الناس يعقلون ولا يعلمون؟ قال: إنّ الله تبارك وتعالى حين خلق آدم جعل أجله بين عينيه وأمله خلف ظهره، فلما أصاب الخطيئة جعل أمله بين عينيه وأجله خلف ظهره، فمن ثمّ يعقلون ولا يعلمون 

[al-Saduq] – My father – Muhammad b. Yahya al-Attar – Ya`qub b. Yazid – Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Abi Nasr – Tha`laba b. Maymun – Mu`ammar b. Yahya who said:

I said to Abi Ja`far [al-Baqir] عليه السلام: What is the matter with people - they can think [reason] but do not understand [know]? He said: When Allah Blessed and Elevated created Adam He placed his fate [death] between his eyes [in front of him] and his hopes behind his back, then when he committed the error he placed his hopes in between his eyes and his fate behind his back, it is because of this that they can think but do not understand.

NOTES:

When man forgets his destination and is beguiled by ambitions he loses the ability to understand

Ref: Bihar al-Anwar: 1/161 No. 2; Ilal al-Shara`i: 1/92 No. 1

Edited by Islamic Salvation

On 10/3/2017 at 5:33 PM, Islamic Salvation said:

:bismillah:

Feedback is welcome.

59d381d0543e5_Pg_16.thumb.jpg.cc954e24c909442760c025f3674f47ef.jpg

Wa aleykumsalaam,

Thank you so much, for giving us such precious work. May Allah gives you tawfeeq to complete the translation of this book and other books as well.

7 hours ago, Islamic Salvation said:

You can download the PDF of an extract of it by clicking here

You can use this link brother

https://www.iqraonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Book-of-Intellect-and-Knowledge-Mujam-1.1.pdf

May Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى keep you a Gem.