Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is the soul of man Godly?

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

What is your understanding of Bida? Those who goes agaisnt the Twelver shias are bidati? Maybe Imam Jafar (as) was wrong to teach other people including Abu Hanifa (r.a) who bringed their "filthy brain" on religion? Maybe Imam Jafar (as) was also wrong in bringing his "filthy brain" and own thoughts into religion?

Watch your tongue. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How can something created by the God-of-Noah. Allah-s.w.t. be "part" of Allah-s.w.t. ? lf l create a chair or recipe or whatever, is it "part of me" ?

Allah is the Almighty. Verily we cannot comprehend God with our senses nor think of Him or imagine Him. Our Lord is one and not more than one. In Islam the Soul is not godly, it is lowly. Our Soul is

I think even a a child in Day Care should be knowing that God created us.  Did you honestly think I don't know that? When I speak of reality I am speaking of reality plain and simple.  Not this o

16 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

I am the Haqq"

Do you understand the meaning of I am haqq ? Does it have one meaning ? 

Listen I will tell you an event, Hazrat Huzeifa Yamanai once came to Hazrat umer and Hazrat Umer asked: "How are you?" 

He said: "Well, what should I tell you? I am in such condition that I hate haq and love fitnah". Upon that umer said: "What unbelief are you saying?" Imam Ali a.s laughed and said: "he is saying truth that I hate death which is haq and I love my children which are called fitnah in Quran". 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Do you understand the meaning of I am haqq ? Does it have one meaning ? 

Listen I will tell you an event, Hazrat Huzeifa Yamanai once came to Hazrat umer and Hazrat Umer asked: "How are you?" 

He said: "Well, what should I tell you? I am in such condition that I hate haq and love fitnah". Upon that umer said: "What unbelief are you saying?" Imam Ali a.s laughed and said: "he is saying truth that I hate death which is haq and I love my children which are called fitnah in Quran". 

That's different from claiming that you yourself Is Haqq. You proud in Falsafa but can't use simple Mantiq

8 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

That's different from claiming that you yourself Is Haqq. You proud in Falsafa but can't use simple Mantiq

Now, you have witnessed against yourself and admitted that "Haqq" has different meanings by saying that "That's different". So, it does not mean that what "Polytheistic sufis" interpret is also true.

Quran says that Death is Haqq and it is creation, is not it ? So, does Quran says that Death is God (Nauzbillah). This word "Haqq" is very wrongly misinterpreted by both "Polytheistic Sufis" and "literalists such as Imam Ghazali". 

Trying once again to come back to the topic,read for yourselves,expecially in chapter 2 of this accursed book of theirs called Tanya (try to Google "tanya chapter 2"),how they explicitly say that the soul of the Jew is literally God Himself and that connecting to their (dead since 1994) rebbe is like connecting to God!

It's worse than what Christians say or what Sunnis say about Allah having a body and moving through space:

https://kabbalahwisdom.org/quotes-from-the-tanya/

Edited by Jimmy Boy
  • Advanced Member

I can't remember that the word "Ruh" for each individual human is mentioned in the Qur'an - except that it was given to Adam only. 

I may have missed it so please point it to me the chapter and the verse where it is mentioned. Thanks.