Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammed-Mehdi

Questions about some ahadiths, explain please

Rate this topic

1. I have read a hadith of Imam Ali AS that says :  " Forgiveness is the best revenge. "
In another hadith of the Commander of the faithful I read " The best revenge is to improve yourself, " 

2.  I am not sure about this but I was suprised that I read a hadith of one of the imams (AS) that drinking water while standing is tastier ( and possibly also healtier , in the same hadith ) 
But If I am right there are also hadiths that says drinking while standing is bad and drink while you sit. 

Could somebody give some knowledge about the first point ? Is it about context ?
 And maybe, even though I did not mention the hadith somebody can help with the second point. 

Thank you all and may God grant you succes.

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

1. I have read a hadith of Imam Ali AS that says :  " Forgiveness is the best revenge. "
In another hadith of the Commander of the faithful I read " The best revenge is to improve yourself, " 

2.  I am not sure about this but I was suprised that I read a hadith of one of the imams (AS) that drinking water while standing is tastier ( and possibly also healtier , in the same hadith ) 
But If I am right there are also hadiths that says drinking while standing is bad and drink while you sit. 

Could somebody give some knowledge about the first point ? Is it about context ?
 And maybe, even though I did not mention the hadith somebody can help with the second point. 

Forgiveness is improving oneself and it makes a person mentally strong. First point proved both points.

It is narrated that drink water standing in day and sitting at night by ahlebait a.s.

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

The example for the above hadith can be found in the life of the prophet Muhammad saww. He forgave the old lady throwing waste on him on his way, and she accepted Islam after wards..

The example of forgiving the people of Makkah at the time of conquest of Makkah by the prophet saww and they became Muslims.

The hadith or saying of Imam is very true.