DarConall

Lost in life

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

God bless you brother.  Isn't it the other way around? Where men usually don't pay attention to there wives? Lool

We have to repeat maybe 10,000 times to get a message across...

Put socks in the laundry basket. Wash after yourself in the sink, toothpaste, hair, you name it.  

BTW, not dh :love: the comments from other women about their husbands.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

On 6/29/2018 at 1:07 AM, roses said:

thanks, i dont think i canbgo see a docter because im to scared to tell people my problems in person, but im going to start to do things i like... thank you for your advice!

hope things are easy for you too and everyone else in the world struggling

Life is a struggle in general, I wish you the best too. 

Don't forget to update us on your well-being. We might not know each other personally, but I do genuinely pray and care for everyone on this forum, that's including you. 

On 9/26/2017 at 12:07 PM, hasanhh said:

But NOT  S.C., Laayla, but NOT S.C.    :furious:

:D

On 6/29/2018 at 9:12 AM, Laayla said:

Are you hitting me with a chair? :confused:

Maybe it's a washboard? :muslima:

On 9/26/2017 at 11:05 AM, DarConall said:

I really hope someone can help me out with good advice or something to read that will be able to get me somewhere. 

Salam, Brother. InShaAllah your situation is somewhat better now. Since my parents were Christian, they already passed away, I have no help from them; miss them and their advice. I read this book and imagine it's from my own father, giving me advice: 

Wasiyatnama, Last Will & Testament  Get PDF

https://www.al-islam.org/wasiyatnama-last-will-testament-ayatullah-shaikh-abdulla-mamkani

39 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Maybe it's a washboard? :muslima:

:hahaha: "This is exactly what l was thinking last week.  Plus, when using this emoji, identify what flat object you are using. Washboard, chair, book, flat-top, . . ."

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

:hahaha: "This is exactly what l was thinking last week.  Plus, when using this emoji, identify what flat object you are using. Washboard, chair, book, flat-top, . . ."

Kitchen cutting board? :muslima:

On 6/29/2018 at 12:07 AM, roses said:

thanks, i dont think i canbgo see a docter because im to scared to tell people my problems in person, but im going to start to do things i like... thank you for your advice!

hope things are easy for you too and everyone else in the world struggling

Salaam roses, 

Wonder how you're currently doing, hopefully your situation is improving. Please keep me updated! 

On 9/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, DarConall said:

Salaam roses, 

Wonder how you're currently doing, hopefully your situation is improving. Please keep me updated! 

sorry for late reply. I tried hard but things are the same. They always will... I dont know what to do. Next year its my last year of high school, and I dont what Im doing after that. Im not doing well in school.I feel so disconnected from this life. All my friends are ahead of me and im just here not knowing what to do. im still trying to do the things i care about... its just hard because there are things i have to deal with everyday..

On 10/12/2018 at 1:24 PM, roses said:

sorry for late reply. I tried hard but things are the same. They always will... I dont know what to do. Next year its my last year of high school, and I dont what Im doing after that. Im not doing well in school.I feel so disconnected from this life. All my friends are ahead of me and im just here not knowing what to do. im still trying to do the things i care about... its just hard because there are things i have to deal with everyday..

It's OK. You'll be fine, trust me.

Take it one step at a time: what worries you most right this moment, and what is the best thing you can do right now to help away that worry? Sometimes even answering those questions isn't as easy as it seems. That's why you've to tackle life one step at a time, it makes it doable and less chaotic. It's often our own chaos that makes things difficult, not their actual difficulty.

I can imagine how you feel. I took a gap year exactly for the reason you're describing here. Really, keep us updated and write down for yourself what your coming steps will be. Always know where you're heading, otherwise you will end up feeling as lost as I felt when I started this thread.

Feel free to message me whenever, I'll be there if you need anyone to talk to.

On 9/26/2017 at 8:55 PM, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Are you up for the challenge? If you are, read further. If not, just ignore. 

Step away from bad friends.  Keep up with salat.  Turn off music for 40 days straight.  Get away from social media.  It is a distraction, from real issues!

Eat hallal and spend with hallal money.

Do good, be courteous.  Have gratefulness towards your Creator.

We are in month of Muharram, go to majlis and cry for Imam Hussain.

You want to know tragedy, you want to know pain and suffering, go attend a majalis.  Ask Imam to help you find and recognize where you went wrong and guide you back.

Imam Hussain is the guiding light and ark of salvation.  The fastest way to Allah swt is through Imam Hussain.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

what type of music?

Kindly tag me when you reply.

3 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

what type of music?

Kindly tag me when you reply.

Brother, follow what your marja3 says.

1 hour ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

that's okay but I wanted to know what you meant in specific by 'music'.

Generally it's about entertainment music & exclusively other genres that can cause  committing sins like as metal ,Hiphop ,etc