Jump to content
  • 0
Guest Nuha

SAD

Rate this question

Question

Guest Nuha

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. Whole day i keep on thinking of those lovely moments .It is like i have fallen from cloud 9 and crashed on ground. My life has become empty. I don't feel like doing anything. Going out hurts me more .Seeing people around make me miss him. As it is some punishment from Allah. Listening to songs or even nohas make me cry. I don't even go to muharram majalis ,as i begin to miss him besides.whole day i keep on pondering about what happened.In morning i blame him for everthing.I tell myself if he loved me he could not have thought about any other girl.He could not have moved on so easily. By evening i am filled with all the lovely moments and i feel guilty .i put all blame on myself . I begin to think maybe he was afraid to ask me . Then next morning same things repeat .i begin to think he somewhat knew i liked him .it is the boy who should do the first move. I could never stop loving him even after i came to know abouy his relation..it was just the anger and loss of faith at first and later the self respect so i kept away.. These things are going in my head and have no end. If only i know what was in his heart. Was he faking around. I am not able to find any answer . Each and everything make me miss him whether it is going out , getting ready , the sunset, the rain , marriages, each nd everything. I have become dysfunctional.i have lost interest in everything. Now an then only tears come out of eyes. Right now when i am writting tears are rolling.What should i do. Any forceful dua or namaz or ziarat  to solve my problem. Please help Allah will help u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

hey hey! Don't forget sister, you, him, I and everyone never were created for this world. Don't forget that this is not the life that counts!!!

I do not know a lot about you, but I will happily help you! But let me give you an example of what you may be going through. If you feel betrayed by him, then don't forget the wife of Imam Al Hassan (3) did the worst act you could do to a relationship. The reason why she poisoned our Imam, was so she could get her hands on Yazid. Now, I don't want you to imagine that girl he went to was Yazid, but you get what I mean. Nuha, what if I told you there was someone who loves you even more than this guy? For there is, and it is Allah SWT. Do you think Allah loves it when you are in a stage like that? Take a deep breath, and reflect. Do not let Shaytan get you, for he usually gets pious people like this. Please reply back to me, I can be a big help for you inshallah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/26/2017 at 5:50 PM, Guest Nuha said:

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. Whole day i keep on thinking of those lovely moments .It is like i have fallen from cloud 9 and crashed on ground. My life has become empty. I don't feel like doing anything. Going out hurts me more .Seeing people around make me miss him. As it is some punishment from Allah. Listening to songs or even nohas make me cry. I don't even go to muharram majalis ,as i begin to miss him besides.whole day i keep on pondering about what happened.In morning i blame him for everthing.I tell myself if he loved me he could not have thought about any other girl.He could not have moved on so easily. By evening i am filled with all the lovely moments and i feel guilty .i put all blame on myself . I begin to think maybe he was afraid to ask me . Then next morning same things repeat .i begin to think he somewhat knew i liked him .it is the boy who should do the first move. I could never stop loving him even after i came to know abouy his relation..it was just the anger and loss of faith at first and later the self respect so i kept away.. These things are going in my head and have no end. If only i know what was in his heart. Was he faking around. I am not able to find any answer . Each and everything make me miss him whether it is going out , getting ready , the sunset, the rain , marriages, each nd everything. I have become dysfunctional.i have lost interest in everything. Now an then only tears come out of eyes. Right now when i am writting tears are rolling.What should i do. Any forceful dua or namaz or ziarat  to solve my problem. Please help Allah will help u

Sabr sister, there is no other remedy but Sabr and then forget. I am sure that Allah AWJ has better plans for you. Just do not be disappointed and focus on your religion rather than him. alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

hey sister dont b soo disappointed.. i can feel ur emotions as females r very sensitive in this matter... when u didnt tell him what u feel for him then whats the regret.. in a way isnt it better that u knew what was in his heart.. imagine if u told him or he came to know about ur feelings and then he regected u what have happend then u must b totally broken..this is our belief that what ever Allah do is the best for us but we dont know so plz lift ur self up u will defienetly forget him and after some years u will remember this time and laugh on urself that how u use to cry

read ZIARAT E WARISA every day and u wil feel much better.. offer ur prayers regularly recite QURAN..what else we want sis :) and come on give us a cute smile of urs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest Nuha
On 03/10/2017 at 1:12 AM, Hugo Boss said:

hey hey! Don't forget sister, you, him, I and everyone never were created for this world. Don't forget that this is not the life that counts!!!

I do not know a lot about you, but I will happily help you! But let me give you an example of what you may be going through. If you feel betrayed by him, then don't forget the wife of Imam Al Hassan (3) did the worst act you could do to a relationship. The reason why she poisoned our Imam, was so she could get her hands on Yazid. Now, I don't want you to imagine that girl he went to was Yazid, but you get what I mean. Nuha, what if I told you there was someone who loves you even more than this guy? For there is, and it is Allah SWT. Do you think Allah loves it when you are in a stage like that? Take a deep breath, and reflect. Do not let Shaytan get you, for he usually gets pious people like this. Please reply back to me, I can be a big help for you inshallah!

Thanks for replying  Two years have passed since i saw him but still he is deep inside my heart. Not a single day goes without thinking about him. Waking in the moring becomes so difficult as i dont like anything . I want those days back. Allah could have made him good for me. He was the only reason of my happiness . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest Nuha
On 10/2/2017 at 4:11 PM, Sindbad05 said:

Sabr sister, there is no other remedy but Sabr and then forget. I am sure that Allah AWJ has better plans for you. Just do not be disappointed and focus on your religion rather than him. 

Time will tell . I will keep sabr. But i miss those happy days. I remain sad all the time. I have no reason to stay happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest Nuha
On 03/10/2017 at 2:06 AM, ktk said:

hey sister dont b soo disappointed.. i can feel ur emotions as females r very sensitive in this matter... when u didnt tell him what u feel for him then whats the regret.. in a way isnt it better that u knew what was in his heart.. imagine if u told him or he came to know about ur feelings and then he regected u what have happend then u must b totally broken..this is our belief that what ever Allah do is the best for us but we dont know so plz lift ur self up u will defienetly forget him and after some years u will remember this time and laugh on urself that how u use to cry

read ZIARAT E WARISA every day and u wil feel much better.. offer ur prayers regularly recite QURAN..what else we want sis :) and come on give us a cute smile of urs

Thankyou sister ☺☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Guest Nuha said:

Time will tell . I will keep sabr. But i miss those happy days. I remain sad all the time. I have no reason to stay happy

Hmmmm.  There is whole beautiful world outside just come out from prison of wishes sister. What is gone must be forgotten :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest Nuha
13 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

I'm sorry I don't understand this, is he your ex-husband?

No...i had posted here before..see the question by nuha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/4/2017 at 7:21 AM, Guest Nuha said:

No...i had posted here before..see the question by nuha

Quote

I had written about my true love. My imaan is going weaker and weaker coz first time i liked someone and asked Allah for it and i am not granted my wish..this was my wish from the core of my heart..i still cry for him day nd night...sometimes  i become angry on Allah nd cant pray properly..now can u people clear two things to me ..(1) is marriage destined or is it that if i had made effort i would have got him     ( 2)3– Imam al-Sadiq (AS), when asked about infatuation, replied, ‘Hearts that are empty of the remembrance of Allah are given to taste by Allah the love of other than Him.’ [Amali al-Saduq, p. 531, no. 3]....can it be the reason i fell in his love...why Allah does so ? When Allah himself puts love of anyone in heart coz heart is empty..then why are we to be blamed..please help me to get out of this depression

 

Your feelings toward the person is going to make you more suffer and disobey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى more. It is your self-desires that is inclining toward the person and events, something shaytan wants you to suffer and forget about God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I would you recommend spend time with people( your parents,sibilings,friends etc ) . From what you say it's evident you are depressed, And being alone thinking about it again and again will do no help.

I also would suggest you to consult a Psychologist. I have been through sever depression in the past and consulting someone is the best option. 

Edited by Hassu93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/10/2017 at 5:53 AM, Guest Nuha said:

Thanks for replying  Two years have passed since i saw him but still he is deep inside my heart. Not a single day goes without thinking about him. Waking in the moring becomes so difficult as i dont like anything . I want those days back. Allah could have made him good for me. He was the only reason of my happiness . 

Sister, your only reason for your happiness is Allah SWT! That should be your first priority! Don't think of how happy you could be with this guy, think how happy you could make Allah SWT with that guy. But then you will realize, that Allah SWT wanted this separation to happen. It could be for following reasons:

1. Allah is testing you

2. You were saved, like the mother and the father of the child that was killed by Khidr aka. the guy that was with Prophet Musa A.S. For if that boy was not killed, the parents would have been kuffar. Once you have that on your everything will be easy for you inshallah! 

If you still feel like wanting someone to chat with or anything, feel free to make an account and chat with us! We will be more than happy if you did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×