Guest Seeran

How to become strong

Rate this topic

Guest Seeran

I am a very weak person.I get affected by very small things.If someone says negative or does not behave properly with me it affects me a lot.Till now people have hurted me a lot because i am too nice to everyone and they take advantage .Whenever someone needs help i am always there but when i need help not a single person is there.Now after experience i can say the people make friends with u or speak nicely with u only when they know u would be of some use to them otherwise they will tap u under their feet.I am very weak i get affected easily by everything.I have reached a point where i have can't take any rude remark or negative comments .I have seen maximum of people are so wicked.Always making evil plots .always bringing u down.They are not affected by anything.Even if i cried infront  of thrm they are so hard hearted they like to make fun out of hurting people.I need some tips as  i have my whole life ahead.How to be mentally strong.how to stop getting affected by people..how to stop getting angry at wicked people.i want to take this bad world and people out of my lifr

2 hours ago, Guest Seeran said:

I need some tips as  i have my whole life ahead.How to be mentally strong.how to stop getting affected by people..how to stop getting angry at wicked people.i want to take this bad world and people out of my life

Imam Ali (a) knew what Muawiya could do. Imam Ali (a) knew what was going to happen to Fatimah az-Zahra (s.a). Imam Hussayn (a) knew what Yazid and his followers would do. Imam Hussayn (a) knew what will happen to his women.

Yet all our Imams stood firm and kept on preaching goodness. Imam Hussayn (a) sacrificed himself and all his family. The lesson we get from it is to do good (in the name of Allah :Bismillahirahman niraheem:) even if we have to sacrifice everything and even if we don't have anything worldly to gain from it.

Short Term Advice: Pray. Do dhikr. Seek help from Allah. Complain to him. Make dua for yourselves and others. Ask for everyones guidance.

Long Term Advice: Learn more about the sacrifices of the progeny of al-Muhammad (s).

2 hours ago, Guest Seeran said:

If someone says negative or does not behave properly with me it affects me a lot.Till now people have hurted me a lot because i am too nice to everyone and they take advantage

Learn to be patient. If you're already patient be more patient. If you're already more patient become the most patient you can.