Guest paki4lyf

sister wont go to majalis

Rate this topic

On 9/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, Guest paki4lyf said:

I have iman at least i go to imambargah. Whats she doing. Sje cam go everywhere else. She even has a boyfriend i bet

[Mod Note: This post was report for accusation against a member.]

This post above was reported for accusation: "She even has a boyfriend i bet". Using the words "i bet" means he doesn't really know, so that means he is accusing her, but since another member quoted him, his post is not going to be removed. However, Mods are discussing to block the ip address of this guest member.

On 9/26/2017 at 3:18 AM, ShiaChat Mod said:

This post above was reported for accusation: "She even has a boyfriend i bet". Using the words "i bet" means he doesn't really know, so that means he is accusing her, but since another member quoted him, his post is not going to be removed. However, Mods are discussing to block the ip address of this guest member.

Sounds fine to me, albeit a little extreme but I suppose that is ok too, since he was extremely rude and accusatory towards his sister and us.

On 2017-09-24 at 5:16 PM, Guest paki4lyf said:

Leave her alone? Im her brother. I have got every right over her

No you don't. No human has right over anyone else.

On 2017-09-24 at 5:16 PM, Guest paki4lyf said:

Be gentle with a kafir girl?

Yes.

If this is your true nature. Please don't call yourself a muslim.

This topic was approved because the Mods thought it was genuine. Over time, Mods understood that the guest OP was trolling and is not even the younger "brother" as "he" claimed but is a female. The topic is locked.  :locked: