Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Talking to Imam Mehdi AS

Rate this topic

S Hussain

• Advanced Member

Salam, I used to talk to Imam Mehdi AS a lot before. (Talking meaning, I talk in my room and believe he can hear me, even tho I can neither see him or neither hear a response from my Imam) 

I have recently decided to do the practice again, talking about how my day, my shortcoming etc, sometimes even how my day went in general. However I keep thinking I can not talk to the imam for an extended period of time as I feel like I am wasting his time, or maybe he does not care in context to, why are you telling me your finding your degree hard ? ( religious matters I feel comftable talking about, but not for too long as I feel like I'm wasting my Imams time with my conversation) 

What I'm trying to say is, is this way of thinking Correct? If not how do I change it ? Anything that can help me understand this situation I'm feeling with Islamic Hadith ? Etc 

Edited by Syed Hussain

• 2 years later...

In end of the times, we should be speaking to Imam Mehdi AS. This is is what I found recently. I don't know what Scholars say but I feel that Imam AS listens to us. He is Imam e Zamana AS. Time belongs to him. No one can waste it for him. So follow your heart and speak to him.

On 9/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, Syed Hussain said:

Salam, I used to talk to Imam Mehdi AS a lot before. (Talking meaning, I talk in my room and believe he can hear me, even tho I can neither see him or neither hear a response from my Imam) 

W/S

Just a suggestion, but why not talk to the one Imam al-Mahdi himself talks to regularly? Allah?

On 9/22/2017 at 6:33 AM, Syed Hussain said:

I have recently decided to do the practice again, talking about how my day, my shortcoming etc, sometimes even how my day went in general. However I keep thinking I can not talk to the Imam for an extended period of time as I feel like I am wasting his time, or maybe he does not care in context to, why are you telling me your finding your degree hard ? ( religious matters I feel comftable talking about, but not for too long as I feel like I'm wasting my Imams time with my conversation) 

What I'm trying to say is, is this way of thinking Correct? If not how do I change it ? Anything that can help me understand this situation I'm feeling with Islamic Hadith ? Etc 

This is correct. There is nothing wrong in it. I also talk to Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Infallible Imams and Allah (عزّ وجلّ). However, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Imams do not think that we are wasting their time, they love to listen to us but they also want us not to stay lazy and not to work for our worldly responsibilities as they are part of our worship too. Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Ahlebait want from you and me that we remember them but also work for our future so that we may make others to remember Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Ahlebait ((عليه السلام)) by helping them and when they ask us thank you, you should say them thank Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Ahlebait ((عليه السلام)) who taught us to help you. In this way, your glorification will increase and never end.

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest1023023

Speak to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) 

Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) has never written in his letter: speak to me. But he has said pray for my repapperence. 

Also God is the all hearing, all knowing, all seing 

As for tawassul that’s another debate between Shia and Sunni brothers  

• 5 months later...
  • Veteran Member

We can send our question or problems in the form of areeza to him on night of 15th Shaban as mentioned in Amal books. Also the areeza can be send to him as described that through flowing water in the time of sever distress.

We can recite dua Nudba in Friday night ie after the evening of Thursday ady as mentioned in books. We can recite prayers two rakats and ask him to relieve our problems by Istighasa. We can recite dua Faraj. All these are recommended acts.

wasalam

Guest Psychological Warfare
On 12/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, Guest Mahdi said:

W/S

Just a suggestion, but why not talk to the one Imam al-Mahdi himself talks to regularly? Allah?

So, why read the Qur'an Allah(عزّ وجلّ) will directly educate you. 

On the other hand, its the way Allah(عزّ وجلّ) wants you to get educated. Its HIS(عزّ وجلّ) Guidance sent to us,

Similarly it is  HE(عزّ وجلّ) who appointed HIS(عزّ وجلّ) Representative for our Guidance. 

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ {55}

[Pickthal 5:55] Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).

-----

Imam Mahdi (aj) says,

"Surely, we do not neglect your condition nor are we forgetful of your remembrance. Had it not been so, then, terrible calamities would have struck you and your enemies would have destroyed you."2

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

So, why read the Qur'an Allah(عزّ وجلّ) will directly educate you. 

Because the ma'soomeen (عليه السلام) have instructed us to do so, as has Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in the Qur'an itself. 

Islam is based on following the guidelines of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as presented in the Qur'an and the sunnah and teachings of the ma'soomeen (عليه السلام).

It isn't based on self made rituals and practices.

7 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Because the ma'soomeen (عليه السلام) have instructed us to do so, as has Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in the Qur'an itself. 

Islam is based on following the guidelines of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as presented in the Qur'an and the sunnah and teachings of the ma'soomeen (عليه السلام).

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذْ ظَلَمُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّهَ تَوَّابًا رَحِيمًا {64}

[Shakir 4:64] And We did not send any messenger but that he should be obeyed by Allah's permission; and had they, when they were unjust to themselves, come to you and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had (also) asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.
[Pickthal 4:64] We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah's leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful.
[Yusufali 4:64] We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

-----

Without getting in to the technical Stuff of Sin, Error, etc Whatever the case was 

Question I have,

1) Was/is  Allah(عزّ وجلّ) Not present at Anytime?  Why was Direct Contact/Communication with Allah(عزّ وجلّ) NOT stressed.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

1) Was/is  Allah(عزّ وجلّ) Not present at Anytime?  Why was Direct Contact/Communication with Allah(عزّ وجلّ) NOT stressed.

If you read the verse again you will find that this is the very first thing which is expressed. 

On 1/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Mahdavist said:

If you read the verse again you will find that this is the very first thing which is expressed. 

Relevant part for this discussion is the Concept expressed here in this part 6:64 "when they were unjust to themselves, come to you

There is no game been played here in plain sight. Qur'an 3:7.

Quran 4:64 . Kindly read "More on Qur'an 4:64 and its meaning and connection with Tawheed."

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034818-a-dialogue-on-your-understanding-of-shirk/?tab=comments#comment-2903971

-----

Book of Allah(عزّ وجلّ) and Allah(عزّ وجلّ) Only and the Messenger has died.  are themes which are 1400 year old. Because they could Verbally accept one God, but had an issue with accepting HIS(عزّ وجلّ) Representative. Because later implied obedience to him, and that was problematic for them Quran 63:1-3.

Others Who did not acknowledge Allah(عزّ وجلّ) appointed Guardians ( 5:55) and Appointed their own from among themselves realize that they were just fallible like them could not lead themselves to salvation on their own, how will they lead others. So, this will always be contested in many forms, to keep the state sponsored 'Religion" alive, its was/is/will be materially and politically lucrative. 

We have had and will always have an Allah(عزّ وجلّ) 's Representative with us, so  4:64 is Valid for us. We will reach out to him for our needs as He is the connection between us and Allah(عزّ وجلّ).  

On 1/30/2021 at 12:58 AM, Mahdavist said:

Now the part about the teachings of the  Ma'soomeen(عليه السلام) 

Our faith has been passed down to us in many ways- Which include Ziyarats  (Often not mentioned) Read Ziyarat  Al -Jamea al-Kabeera Shaykh Saduq mented it in Uyun Akhbar ar Radha 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235069459-quesiton-about-asking-prophets-and-imams-for-help/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3331569

The Book of Allah(عزّ وجلّ) and in  Hadith al-Kisa. Allah(عزّ وجلّ) has elevated the Status of the Ahlul- Kisa for us to recognize them and connect with them. Ahlu Kisa in turn have direct us to Allah(عزّ وجلّ) in their Dua's to ensure they clearly eradicate any doubt about their Status as servants of Allah(عزّ وجلّ).

They also have given us Ziyarats which explains their role. So, you guys need to have a balance and mention both the Dua and Ziyarat to ensure complete message. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

We will reach out to him for our needs as He is the connection between us and Allah(عزّ وجلّ).  

Here's the thing though, these same representatives (عليه السلام) emphasize to us over and over again that we need to turn to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for our needs. There are countless sermons, supplications and narrations on this, and yet there is still this stubbornness in some to try and counter and argue against this in any way possible. Strange. 

• Veteran Member

Is this story about Ayatullah Bahjat and Imam Reza (عليه السلام) correct? I have heard it on Sabeel Media.

yatollah Fahri Zanjani, who lived in Syria, once told me when he was in Tehran:

I met Ayatollah Bahjat in Mashhad. I asked him, “Do you remember 55 years ago? We were both studying in Sayyid school in Najaf. We were friends, albeit not classmates. You have flown [high in spiritual ranks], leaving me behind, although I am Sayyid. Why didn’t you assist me [in the spiritual journey]?! Now that I am your guest, I won’t leave you until you tell me about some special blessings of Imam Reza!

He looked down but did not seem upset. Then he raised his head and said, “Once I went to the holy shrine of the 8th Imam, who took me inside the shrine with him and emphasized ten points, one of which was, “Is it possible, is it possible, is it possible that somebody seek refuge in us and we do not give him refuge?! [not at all.]”

In my speech in the mourning session for Imam Hussain ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) which was held in the presence of Ayatollah Bahjat, I shared this memory and said, “I ask Ayatollah Bahjat to correct me if it is not accurate.”

At the end of my speech, I went to him, but he said nothing in order to correct me

Though I agree with Mahdavist that we should stick to our traditions.

2 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Here's the thing though, these same representatives (عليه السلام) emphasize to us over and over again that we need to turn to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for our needs. There are countless sermons, supplications and narrations on this, and yet there is still this stubbornness in some to try and counter and argue against this in any way possible. Strange. 

Below is part, you can read the entire Ziyara Al Jamea Al Kabeera 

....May my father, mother, and myself be your ransom! God taught us the secrets of our religion due to our following you. And He improved those of our worldly affairs that had become ruined. And due to our following you, the Word was perfected11, the blessings were increased12, and disunion was converted into union13. God accepted our obligatory deeds from us because we follow you. And cordiality for you is obligatory, and you have high ranks, and a commendable station before God the Highest and a known place, a great high rank, a high status, and accepted intercession. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Apostle; then write our names down among those who bear witness. Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure. Glory be to our Lord! Truly has the promise of our Lord been fulfilled!

O friend of God [O friends of God]! Indeed there are sins in between me and God that cannot be removed unless you approve of that. I ask you by the One who has established you as His Trustees of His Secrets and has entrusted the affairs of His creatures to you, and has equated your obedience with His own obedience to kindly implore forgiveness for my sins, and be the ones who intercede on my behalf as I am obedient to you and whoever is obedient to you has indeed obeyed God......

Also Read Ziyart Ale Yaseen. 

Regarding the Holy Imam of our Time (عليه السلام) . 

https://bahjat.ir/en/content/2141

• Veteran Member

Salam,

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make it compulsory to Him(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Angels to have connection with Rasulullah and His Ahlulbayt and it is also made compulsory for us to make the same connection.  The proof is here:

bismillah.gif
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا {56}

[Shakir 33:56] Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.

Even in giving Salawats, the content is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Aale Muhammad (عليه السلام).

Sending Blessings is one form of establishing connections.

If we want to connect ourselves to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى),  we make Salah (prayer).  Salah is one form of connection, there are procedures  to follow. We have to be Tahiir (clean) to be in the Presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

To connect ourselves to Prophet and Ahlulbayt, we also need approved forms or  procedures.  Some people may say that just talk on daily basis to Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) as a form of connection to Imam.  It that the approved form / procedure.  Some write letter to Imam.  Other keep sending salawats and read doas (Doa Ahad, Nudba, Tawassul and others) and other forms of connection to Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام).

Remembrance of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Rasulullah (عليه السلام) and Ahlulbayt is a very powerful form of connection, and can be done by sending Salawats  or Blessings...3 connections in one go.  Then we can ask our haajat.

Sometimes we are in need of help..so we read 14000 salawats (Blessings on Prophet and Aale Muhammad) and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to for help.  For the sake  of those Pure Souls that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has made compulsory upon us to send His Blessings, pls send down the help.

If we want to talk directly to Ahlulbayt or Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام), prepare the self to be in the Presence of Imam, Prophet and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Make Salawats in their Presence and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to hasten the return of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام)...and after that ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to fulfill our need for the sake of Muhammad and Aale Muhammad.  If the Prophet or Imams decide to intervene or support our request in the Presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), that would be a bonus.  We must have done something that the Prophet and Ahlulbayt support our request.

If the above cannot be understood, just put ourselves in Akhirah (in the Presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Prophet and Ahlulbayt...plus all other Prophets, Shuhadas, Walis...) waiting to be put in Eternal Blessings or damnation (hell)...  Because the situation is so depressing (hot and thirsty) everyone needs a relieve or help.  Then we turn our face to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Prophet  Imams and Fatima AzZahra (عليه السلام)..then we say to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), for the sake of Prophet and Ahlulbayt, we ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for His Mercy.  That moment, if the Prophet and Ahlulbayt intervene on our behalf, we are one lucky person....straight to Heaven (Eternal blessings).

Wallahualam....

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

Below is part, you can read the entire Ziyara Al Jamea Al Kabeera 

If you want examples from the Qur'an then someone has been kind enough to compile them here:

https://www.al-islam.org/qunut-talib-hussain-zaidi/part-1-supplications-holy-quran

If you want examples from hadith, refer to volume 2 of al Kafi which contains an entire section on supplications.

• Advanced Member
On 1/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, Guest Maria said:

How can we talk to Him(IMAM MEHDI) ? I mean, how to start? What should we say before telling our problems to Him?

:salam:

At the time of Imam Hadi (عليه السلام), a person from one of the distant cities wrote a letter to the Imam saying, "Sir, I am far from you, sometimes I have needs , I have problems , anyway  what can I do?
The Imam wrote in response:

“إِنْ کَانَتْ لَکَ حَاجَهٌ فَحَرِّکْ شَفَتَیْک”

https://tasnim19.kowsarblog.ir/

"If you had (any) need , Move your lip."
Move your lips, #speak, say. We are not far from you.

بحارالانوار/ج53/ص306

Bihar Al Anwar / volume  53 / P 306

یَا أَیُّهَا الَّذِینَ آمَنُوا اصْبِرُوا وَصَابِرُوا وَرَابِطُوا…”

آل عمران،200

O you who have faith! Be patient, stand firm, and close [your] ranks, and be wary of Allah so that you may be felicitous. (200)

Imam Baqir (عليه السلام) in the interpretation of this verse says: #stay close means to have a relationship with your Imam (whom you are waiting 
 for him)…

https://tasnim19.kowsarblog.ir/

http://zareh.blog.ir/post/696

Someone wrote a letter to Imam Hadi (عليه السلام) that: Someone likes to chat  with his Imam as he is chatting with his God, is there any problem? Imam (عليه السلام) wrote in response: If he has a need, shake your lips, the answer will come to you.

[کَتَبُ اِلی اَبِی الحَسَنِ عَلَیهِ السَّلامُ اَنَّ الرَّجُلَ یُحِبُّ اَن یُفضِیَ اِلی اِمامِهِ ما یُحِبُّ اَن یُفضِیَ اِلی رَبِّهِ: قالَ: فَکَتَبَ: اِن کانَ لَکَ حاجَهٌ، فَحَرِک شَفتَیکَ، فَاِنَّ الجَوابَ یَأتیکَ [2

[2] بحارالانوار / ج 50 / ص 155 / ح 42

Bihar Al Anwar / volume  50 / P 155/ Hadith 42

http://www.montazar.net/montazar-far/selecttextbook.php?ic=14111

• Advanced Member

Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) has even allowed us to write letters to him, and the door to this action is still open during the absence of Kobra. One of the ways to communicate directly with Imam al-Asr (عليه السلام) is to write a petition in such a way that: on a piece of paper, we write our needs, chat with Imam al-Zaman (عليه السلام), put it in the shrine of the Infallible (عليه السلام) or in running water Or throw in a pond by calling one of the four Nawabs of Imam Asr (عليه السلام). In this case, we must be sure that Imam (عليه السلام) will be informed about it. And practically, by relying on this method, we can declare our practical gratitude .

http://www.montazar.net/montazar-far/selecttextbook.php?ic=14111

10 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

If you want examples from the Qur'an then someone has been kind enough to compile them here:

https://www.al-islam.org/qunut-talib-hussain-zaidi/part-1-supplications-holy-quran

If you want examples from hadith, refer to volume 2 of al Kafi which contains an entire section on supplications.

The first example in the link you provided, is key to understanding, so i will go back to basics. A Muslim repeats 1:5-7 few times a day in their Obligatory Prayers, so, there is a Prayer/Supplication/Dua for Help and Allah(عزّ وجلّ) answered it 1:7. 

Ya Ali is not a Supplication/Dua/Prayer- Key misunderstanding. It is an answer that we acknowledge we understand 1:7

We may be arguing out of our ignorance of other peoples understanding. No one knows what a person means when he says whatever he says. Language is what most are looking at and making decisions about what other means. Its not like a word has a standard meaning that All can refer to as a standard, even if it did the mean of a word changes in a sentence or overall context of text, it all depends on how a sentence is structured and there are many other variables here.

There are many levels of understanding of a Concept. From the most basic level to the highest level . Basic is for general understanding and the levels go up based on understanding/Marfath.

So, as a layman, I see some issues and I will try to handle them to the best of my ability and its a start.

For example Not everyone is saying Ya Ali for the same reason.

For starters or Religious guidance, let me explain, using the Qur'an 1:5-7.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ {5}

[Pickthal 1:5] Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.

اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ {6}

[Pickthal 1:6] Show us the straight path,

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ {7}

[Pickthal 1:7] The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

The Help in terms of the Straight Path. This is the most common and general use and it applies to All Muslims.

"... al-Tirmidhi and al-Hakim on the authority of 'Ali who said: The Messenger of God, peace and blessings be upon him, said: 'I am the city of knowledge and 'Ali is its gate'.... and in another [narration] recorded by al-Tirmidhi on the authority of 'Ali, 'I am the house of wisdom and 'Ali is its door'..."

https://www.al-islam.org/tahrif/cityofknowledge/

Mawla Ali(عليه السلام) is the Door to the City of Knowledge and House of Wisdom. Wisdom here is that you enter the City to get to the house. Having Wisdom, means you have knowledge. Having knowledge alone don't mean you have wisdom.

Allah(عزّ وجلّ) has fulfilled the need for Guidance, through intellect (no one has an issue with seeking/asking Help from their own intellect you don't call it shirk , as it is a blessing/favor of Allah(عزّ وجلّ) on us), the intellect guides us the Qur'an. We already asked for Help and the answer is  provided in Qur'an 1:7.

So, If i seek Help in acquiring Knowledge and Wisdom I seek the Help thru the means provided to me by Allah(عزّ وجلّ). I say Ya Ali.

I seek Help in a situation I need Strength, Loyalty, Valor, patience I seek Help - Ya Ali as the life of Mawla Ali (عليه السلام) provides me with examples to get through difficult situations . I need 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of that what he has.

In the above situations Allah(عزّ وجلّ) as answered the question of Help. It has been provided, no need to keep saying Ya Allah because Allah(عزّ وجلّ) has already provided me with a prescription of my problem. It seems that i have not paid attention to the prescription ...

.I go to a physician and he writes a prescription for my sickness i don't take the medicine and keep going back to him for remedy he will probably look at me in a funny way...what's wrong with you that you keep asking for something that I have already provide you ...

Above is the most basic and level 1 understanding of Saying Ya Ali. ( it is universal and no one can deny it)

Other uses are beyond the understanding of the ones without Marfath or understanding of Wilayah Takwini

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa1406

The choice of words dua/supplication/help .......are used to exaggerate the issue and is not prudent. Your understanding of something is not my understanding so don't impose it and say this is what you are doing and its wrong. Allah(عزّ وجلّ) is aware of the Niyah(Intentions) and you are not. These people can 't even start talking about shirk, as they might be involved in it them selves by play god.

Allah(عزّ وجلّ) is aware of everything, sometimes people say Ya Ali to get through the plan HE(عزّ وجلّ) has that I may not understand- in Karbala HIS(عزّ وجلّ) plan was operative and what Imam Husayn(عليه السلام) , his companions and family went through is a guide for me - Nothing I face in this world can come close to it so I am saved from atheism.

Usually, Outsiders attack us for Dua/Supplication asking of stuff- that is the only things they use and repeat like OCD and we respond in many way to counter. We need to understand that their issue is to brand us and create doubts. We need to explain to the ones in who's mind doubts are been created that their understanding is wrong, its based on their upbringing and the way they were educated in grammar, sentence construction and word analysis they Lack Conceptual approach. They are like the scientists who are lost in the technical stuff, the mechanics while they don't understand the Bigger Picture, where we came from, why we are here and where we are going. 1400 years of state religion which was not led by people of Knowledge/wisdom , inorder to keep them from true understanding which will topple the state they have been confined to a certain way of thinking and technical analysis to prove or disprove or to deflect the meanings . We are different, we understand Concepts first, and the Mother / Clear Concepts dictate our view.

Layman

Say Ya Ali.

• Advanced Member
On 1/31/2021 at 2:44 AM, inneedofprayers said:

@Ashvazdanghe If anyone here is talking to Imam, say my salaam to him as well, and tell him that I'm very miserable these days.

Hi , anyone can do it because he is Imam of everyone so if anyone says Salaam to him then he will reply his Salaam because replying Salaam is obligatory so inshaAllah he will help that person.