Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Syedjari8

Najasat transfer doubts

Rate this topic

Salam.. I used to be very ignorant in past in matter of tahirat. I used to go to toilet and then used to wash my hands from the basin. I used to touch najis hand on the valve of the water. After washing..i used to close the valve without caring that I had touched with najis hands before starting washing. Now my question is everything in my house najis. Pls help me. I've become a patient of OCD. I doubt on everything. On utensils. On my gadgets and everything. Because every time I used to wash my hand from that only basin. Every time my hand would surely touch the najis value... Pls help. 

@Hassan- That is because after urinating, I used to carelessly touch the valve with the dirty hand. But another thing, I got to know is those valves and wash basins are washed on daily basis or in 2 days. So my basically I'm not exactly sure whether after closing the valve. My hands got najis or not because I'm not sure exactly at that whether the impurity was there or not because those valve are cleaned and washed regularly. 

On 9/21/2017 at 2:32 AM, Syedjari8 said:

@Hassan- That is because after urinating, I used to carelessly touch the valve with the dirty hand. But another thing, I got to know is those valves and wash basins are washed on daily basis or in 2 days. So my basically I'm not exactly sure whether after closing the valve. My hands got najis or not because I'm not sure exactly at that whether the impurity was there or not because those valve are cleaned and washed regularly. 

1. Were you 100% sure the nijasah touched your hands? 

2. Were you 100% sure your hands were wet when you touched the valve to turn the water on? 

If you weren't 100% sure on both questions above, then the valve is tahir. If you were 100% sure for one question but not 100% for the other question, then the valve is still tahir.