Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaMan14

For My Next vacation, I am going to....

Recommended Posts

Kansas City, Kansas & Kansas City, Missouri. Both sides of State Line Road. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Kansas City, Kansas & Kansas City, Missouri. Both sides of State Line Road. :D 

KS and MO both sucks don't waste your time. There is nothing but corn fields, cows and oil machines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, Reza said:

Not according to this:

kansas-city.jpg

 

Well, i drove across country and man there was nothing in KS and MO. and every half mile you will see a oil pumping machine like this

 

20151723194544.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 8:56 AM, Ron_Burgundy said:

KS and MO both sucks don't waste your time. There is nothing but corn fields, cows and oil machines. 

I would love to go to Santa Fe, New Mexico again, but finances won't allow it. Next month I plan on visiting family and in-laws who still live in the suburbs of Kansas City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Italy - Sep 2018

Excellent choice. Beautiful country. Lovely charming people. 

When I was there I didn't do too much research beforehand so I missed the catacombs of Rome. On the other hand I visited the catacombs of Paris instead which was really creepy as there are skeletons everywhere. I even had a female ghost or female jinn appear in one of the photos I took down there. It literally scared the h**l out of me. So not recommended for the easily scared ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlzone said:

Excellent choice. Beautiful country. Lovely charming people. 

When I was there I didn't do too much research beforehand so I missed the catacombs of Rome. On the other hand I visited the catacombs of Paris instead which was really creepy as there are skeletons everywhere. I even had a female ghost or female jinn appear in one of the photos I took down there. It literally scared the h**l out of me. So not recommended for the easily scared ones.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I will be going to Iran soon :D :D

I've never been to any middle eastern countries.

Mashallah. I loved Iran.

Check out my blog about my trip to Iran:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...