Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hussien313

Will I go to hell or will Allah forgive me ??

Rate this topic

I need help I sinned very bad. My sin is scaring me I fell like I'm going to go to hell 

when I was 14 years old I got tricked by the people I called friends they made me smoke weed 

I messed up very badly my dad is dead and I want to meet him again will I meet him

will I go to hell or heaven please help me 

Salaam Aleikum,

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Zumar 39:53]. 

“Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise”

[an-Nisa’ 4:17],

What you need to do is to repent and go back to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and never go back to sinning. 

13 minutes ago, Hussien313 said:

I need help I sinned very bad. My sin is scaring me I fell like I'm going to go to hell 

when I was 14 years old I got tricked by the people I called friends they made me smoke weed 

I messed up very badly my dad is dead and I want to meet him again will I meet him

Despairing from the Mercy of Allah is one of the greatest sins. You should never lose hope in Allah's Forgiveness.

Sincere repentance is always forgiven.

8 hours ago, Hussien313 said:

Imam Ja’far al Sadiq (A) reports from the Prophet (S) that he said: God Almighty-said to David (A), “O David give good news unto the sinners and warn the righteous.” Said David (A), “How should I give good news unto the sinners and warn the righteous?” Said the Almighty, “O David, give good news to the sinners that I accept their repentance, and warn the righteous that they should not have ‘ujb (self-admiration) for their acts, for there is no servant who does not stand doomed when I take an account of his deeds (and deserve chastisement, since, according to the requirements of justice, a man with all his worship cannot thank God properly even for one of His favors).

8 hours ago, Hussien313 said:

Bro, stay calm and repent. Improve your life, you have still huge time to repent and improve yourself.  God is merciful. Don't be disappointed about Him. :)

16 hours ago, Hussien313 said:

Avoid these friends of yours. Do taubah, ask Allah for forgiveness. 

Dont hang out with these people for Allah is watching.

22 hours ago, Hussien313 said:

Relax !!!!

Read Quran and seerah you will get your answer