In the Name of God بسم الله

Welcome

notme

• Moderators

Salam alaikum and welcome to the bragging about my beautiful/impressive work club. :grin:

Feel free to bring your friends. This club is open to everyone. 

Share your work, your ideas, your questions. Please make sure you keep all criticism constructive. We want this club to be a positive place. 

• 8 months later...
On 5/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, Fakeha said:

:salam:

I need some decoration ideas for the "Bismillah ceremony" of my niece.. please help me out with your ideas!! 

Fairy lights along with something line this.  The golden 'bismillah' is a cake topper but you can make a bigger one to go on the wall.

IMG_1346-225x300.jpg.28ddf20427deecfa0dc4654ad38fa8a2.jpgeca1ea801a8b16d062c9504743239804.thumb.jpg.f5134f8efc1f15f07abd0ee29f3326dc.jpg

Takeaway gifts! @Fakeha You are planning an elaborate 'bismillah' 

Bookmarks with short hadiths or simple ayats like 'Rabbi Zidni Ilma' you can easily DIY them or look online 

a527e9b7d8dca6f750497e805f5f6696--eid-islamic.jpg.263de09d37b1521e782e9936c32b03f6.jpg

Small scented candles? Sweets? 

• 3 months later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 5/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, Fakeha said:

"Bismillah ceremony" of my niece.. 

Sister, what is a "Bismillah ceremony"? 

I really like this club and this thread. I'm really impressed with the stuff that users made. I try to make my things and bring them here. Here is mine:

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

• Advanced Member
On 8/20/2018 at 6:12 AM, Hameedeh said:

Sister, what is a "Bismillah ceremony"? 

Traditional event.. when a child start schooling and studing Quran, congratulating and encouraging them to get a brilliant start :rolleyes:

In our  family we don't celebrate birthdays so Bismillah, Ameen,Roza kushai are life time events :rolleyes:

• Forum Administrators
1 minute ago, Fakeha said:

In our  family we don't celebrate birthdays so Bismillah, Ameen,Roza kushai are life time events :rolleyes:

Thank you. Now what is Ameen? 

• Forum Administrators
1 minute ago, Fakeha said:

Ones first fast... :rolleyes:

What do you call the ceremony for the first time the girl is praying? Or boy?

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

What do you call the ceremony for the first time the girl is praying? 

My grand father used to cut the cake and give present.. I don't see it now anywhere probably that's because children tries to get on janamaz from very start.. I have 8 month twin nieces, I make them sit beside me whenever i pray, I know that its not the time but its not useless either.

• 2 weeks later...