Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Yahya313

Ayatullah Khamenei Risalah

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah.

 

I have seen many Muqallid's of Ayatullah al-Udhma Khamenei thinking that the only set of laws he has are in Leader.ir. So for those who do not know yet let me clarify this.

Ayatullah al-Udhma Khamenei says to refer to Imam Khomeini's Tahrir ul Wasilah and then, on stuff that he disagrees with Imam Khomeini to refer to his Q&A. 

KhudaHafiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yahya313 said:

I have seen many Muqallid's of Ayatullah al-Udhma Khamenei thinking that the only set of laws he has are in Leader.ir. So for those who do not know yet let me clarify this.

Ayatullah al-Udhma Khamenei says to refer to Imam Khomeini's Tahrir ul Wasilah and then, on stuff that he disagrees with Imam Khomeini to refer to his Q&A. 

Exactly. Thank you for the reminder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His tahrir al wasilah is in my signature in English btw.

 

also ayatollah Khamenei's(ha) students I believe came out with raseleh mazoushi it is essentially his own risalah but it's incomplete and only available in Persian (Farsi) there isn't even an Arabic version available to my knowledge. If you want it ask and I'll post the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

His tahrir al wasilah is in my signature in English btw.

 

also ayatollah Khamenei's(ha) students I believe came out with raseleh mazoushi it is essentially his own risalah but it's incomplete and only available in Persian (Farsi) there isn't even an Arabic version available to my knowledge. If you want it ask and I'll post the link.

Can you please post the link of it? Thanks brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Hadi said:

His tahrir al wasilah is in my signature in English btw.

Yes, please post the link when you mention it. Some people cannot see the signatures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Can you please post the link of it? Thanks brother.

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27128/resale-amouzeshi1.pdf

part 1 

and 

part 2

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27128/resale-amouzeshi2.pdf

these are the links to rasale mouzoshi which is technically his risalah (see he has a risalah) only in Persian (Farsi) and ain't any in Arabic but I hope inshallah they are useful to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inshallah this helps people who want to follow him. I went over his books on his office in English and they are so far in line with his fatwas I know that are in Persian so it's completely alright to use them, they are credible from what I have seen so far. I'm talking about his books aside from practical laws.

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27128/resale-amouzeshi1.pdf

part 1 

and 

part 2

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27128/resale-amouzeshi2.pdf

these are the links to rasale mouzoshi which is technically his risalah (see he has a risalah) only in Persian (Farsi) and ain't any in Arabic but I hope inshallah they are useful to you.

I'm going to use Google translator to translate it lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I'm going to use Google translator to translate it lol.

Tried that good luck. It can be pretty annoyingly difficult but you might actually pull it off. As for brother yahya 

@Yahya313

Wa alaykum esalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

also ayatollah Khamenei's(ha) students I believe came out with raseleh mazoushi it is essentially his own risalah but it's incomplete and only available in Persian (Farsi) there isn't even an Arabic version available to my knowledge. If you want it ask and I'll post the link.

But for now we refer to Tahrir ul Wasilah right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yahya313 said:

But for now we refer to Tahrir ul Wasilah right?

You can use the risalah if you know Persian. You don't really have to use tahrir al wasilah. It's sort of difficult to determine which rulings contradict tahrir wisalah to follow him (ha). Mostly because I don't think we know all his fatwas and I believe I've seen contradictions with it in other books other than jawaba al istiftat. My advice is to just use all the other books he has there and ask or send istiftat if you have questions. That is what you can do to follow him. I'm not saying you can't use tahrir al wasilah but I personally don't do it that way for the reason I mentioned but I know you still can. I would just advise that one is careful when doing that if your going to do that. But you don't have to refer to it necessarily.

Edited by Al Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...