Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why I became Muslim (Sunni)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Only Imam Ali had this quality after prophet?

No. Any body can acquire this quality. 

It is point were person is free from even from traces of shrik. That is ones heart never free from remembering Allah and love only for Allah fear only of Allah. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sure you want to do this?   The preservation of the Quran was supported by Saduq, Tusi, Sharif Murtada, and [arguably] Mufid; and it is the dominant position (near consensus) in th

Salam, I will try and be quick. These are JUST three points that made me leave this religion and became a Muslim, trust me there are many. The only reason I even bother to write this is because I

1) you are a fake. 2) deluded fake. 3)your post tell us all, you are a deluded fake. 4) why do worship your sahabas? Especially the first three? They were just humans, history is laiden

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Mohammed72 said:

And this is the best part about it. NO knowledge about anything except cursing the Sahaba.

I do know what does ISNAD means but if you could put in other words i might be able to answers your question. I am a follower of Imam Ali i don't back up bro. Your caliphas used to run like cowards not mine. Btw i haven't cursed him I just said I hate him. Any problem with that?

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Mohammed72 said:

WOW. 5 pages, you have asked questions and made jokes more than anything else.

Still haven't answered 1 of my questions.

I am sure people answered your questions you are just being stubborn however you got no courage to answer our questions. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Then why did you say that shia narrations are from infallibles while sunni ones are from fallible people?

But we also know that many ahlebayt narrations are either weak or fabrications, then how can we confirm which ones are in agreement with the sunnah. For that purpose we need sunnah as a separate entity so one can verify. Am I right?

Above hadith say do not accept a narration on our authority except that which is in agreement with the Qur’an and the Sunna. We all have same quran but where is sunna?

If Sunnis take narrations from the Prophet or the Imams than they are taking their hadiths from infallible people, otherwise they are not. The sunnah is from the sayings of the infallibles, and are past on to us through fallible people. Whether these fallible people are trustworthy or not, or whether these sayings are indeed from the infallibles requires immense research and study on each fallible individual, and whether the hadith is inline with the Quran.

You quote the Quran and yet you can not be a honest shia without believing in tahreef. You quote the Quran and yet you have no isnad for it. You quote the Quran yet there is not 1 verse that supports Imammah.

Inshallah Allah guides you. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I am sure people answered your questions you are just being stubborn however you got no courage to answer our questions. 

Firstly, I was asking questions not you. It's funny how you ran away from my questions and now are trying to accuse me of the same thing. I already said that if you have a question that is not related to this post start a new one.

Your hate for the truth is clear. Go ahead, tell one question I asked that was given a real answer not a joke?

3:118O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.   

1 muslim vs all these shias and you can't even answer 1 question. What does that say?

Inshallah there is someone who read this with an open heart.

I'm done.

• Advanced Member

@Mohammed72

again first we need to establish the fact that who obeyed the command of the Holy Prophet (pbuhf) did you abandon the Quran or ahlulbayt (as) or did you stick to the Quran ? 

When Imam Mahdi (as) comes you can explain to him how you love and admire people who His (as) Mother (as) Lady Fatima(as) dies ANGRY WITH!! We will see how that goes down .... it's all right in front of you if you open your heart... 

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, islam25 said:

@Mohammed72.

You did not reply to my answer of your allegation of shrik. 

And you didn't  said your understanding of shrik. 

Brother, he's concerned because his Abu Bakar committed shirk lol. Run @Mohammed72 run, because you're running out of replies.

I have a question, why do followers of people who doubted Islam (such as Omar) keep repeating the same Stone Age arguments which have been answered so many times? 

@Mansur Bakhtiari what do you think of this guy, using the Ya Ali argument lol.

Edited by SheikhAlHabib'fan
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mohammed72 said:

I'm done.

Hey takfiri there is no 72 Virgins waiting for you there ! Lol maybe 72 virgin males ! Run along now with your isis buddies. You thought you can come here and have one on us but instead you got OWENED !! 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)
  • Unregistered
1 minute ago, Mohammed72 said:

You quote the Quran and yet you can not be a honest shia without believing in tahreef

The Meaning of Tahrif

The Meaning of Tahrif (interpolation or tampering)

This word is used with common denotations, some of which are acceptably applicable to the Qur’an; and the others are either inapplicable or disputed. The details are as below.

First, the meaning is to transfer an object from its place to another. Allah says:

مِنْ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِم عَنْ مَوَاضِعه

Muslims are agreed upon the fact that such an interference has occurred in the Qur’an, because whenever someone interprets the Qur’an without understanding its true meaning and transforms its real meaning to something irrelevant, he tampers with it.

Many have introduced innovations and unfounded beliefs into Islam by basing their arguments on interpretation of the Qur’an according to their own whims and opinions.

There are several traditions which forbid this type of inter­pretations, and condemn its perpetrators. In al-Kafi, a tradition by Imam Muhammad al‑Baqir (‘a) says that he wrote to Sa'ad al‑Khayr:

"One of the examples of their repudiation of the Book has been that they stood by its letters and distorted its injunctions; they narrate it, but do not have deference to its teachings. The ignorant are impressed by their narrations and recitations, while the learned are grieved to see their disregard for its protec­tion..."1

Secondly, the meaning of Tahrif is an omission or an addition of a letter or a change in grammatical in­flections, without effecting any change in the content of the Qur’an. This change may sometimes not be discernible from the rest of the Qur’an.

This type of change has definitely occurred in the Qur’an. We have already pointed out earlier that the so called various readings of the Qur’an were not based on tawattur, which means that the Qur’an was really based on only one authentic system of reading, and the rest were either additions or omissions.

The third meaning of Tahrif is an omission or an addition of a word or two, at the same time leaving the essence of the Qur’an untouched.

It is the type of interpolation which surely occurred in the first century of Islam, and in the days of the companions of the Prophet (‘s). The fact that Uthman burnt up all other copies of the Qur’an, and ordered his emissaries to do away with all the copies other than the codex prepared by himself, is an ample proof that there existed some difference between his copy and the others, else he would not have asked for their destruc­tion.

In fact, some of the scholars have recorded those differences, like Abdullah b. Abi Dawud as‑Sajistani who wrote a book titled: Kitabul Masahif. It could be inferred that some interpolation had occurred, either on the part of Uthman or on the part of the scribes who prepared their copies. But we will soon establish that the copy of Uthman was actually the one already known to the Muslims. It was the one which was handed over from the Prophet (‘s) and widely used. The Tahrif by way of addition or omission had occurred in those copies which ceased to exist after the era of Uthman. As for the existing Qur’an, it is totally free from any omission or addition.

In short, those who rightly believe that those extra codices of the Qur’an were not authenticated by tawattur, that is to say that their authenticity was not established by wide currency and acceptance among Muslims, for them it is also right to believe that this sort of tampering had occurred in the beginning, but it ceased to exist after the time of Uthman. This leads us to believe that only that Qur’an remained authentic which was supported by a continuous chain joined with the Prophet (‘s).

Those who hold that all the codices, despite their variations, were based on tawattur, will have to subscribe to the disputed view that Tahrif has occurred in the Qur’an, and that some parts of it is lost. Tabari has classified, as you have noticed earlier, that Uthman dismissed the six variations of reading, and allo­wed only one to sustain.

The fourth meaning of Tahrif is addition or suppression of an ayah or a Surah, at the same time preserving the revealed Qur’an intact, and accepting the fact that the Prophet (‘s) recited it as a part of the Qur’an.

And this has definitely occurred in the Qur’an. The "basmalah" for example, is an ayah for which Muslims unanimously hold that the Prophet (‘s) recited it before every Surah except the Surah of al‑Tawbah. Yet, among the Ulama’ of Ahlus ­Sunnah, it is a subject of dispute. Some of them suggest that it is not a part of the Qur’an, and the Malikites have gone to the extent as to consider it Makruh to recite it before the Surah of Fatihah in the daily prayers, except when one intends to thereby digress from another Surah. And then there is a group among them who say that it is a part of the Qur’an.

The Shi’as are unanimous that basmalah is a part of every Surah except al‑Tawbah, and this has been accepted by some Sunni scholars as well. When we start our commentary of the Surah al‑Fatihah, we will enlarge upon this subject. So we see that Tahrif in the form of exclusion or suppression has certainly taken place.

The fifth meaning of Tahrif is that an addition of such a nature has taken place which rendered certain parts un­authentic. This indeed is totally inapplicable to the Holy Qur’an. Such a change has not occurred in the Qur’an, and this must be believed in as cardinal part of the faith.

The sixth meaning is Tahrif by omission. This would imply that the Qur’an we have today is incomplete and that people are deprived of some parts of Qur’an.

It is over this implication that the dispute arose, with certain people rejecting it altogether, and certain group conceding it.

https://www.al-islam.org/the-collection-and-preservation-of-the-quran-extract-ayatullah-adul-qasim-al-khui/meaning-tahrif

Report n. 1

1. Zaid b. Thabit says:

"Abu Bakr sent for me after the battle of Yamamah, and I found Umar also present. Abu Bakr said: `Umar has come to tell me that the day of Yamamah has been hard for the reciters of the Qur'an, and he fears that other such occasions may be harder still, resulting in the loss of greater part of the Qur'an. He says I must give orders for compilation of the Qur'an. I told Umar that how could he do a thing which the Messenger of Allah did not do? Umar said: "But this, by God, is desirable". And Umar has been referring this matter to me persistently, till at last Allah opened up my chest for that undertaking, and I began to hold the same view as Umar's.

https://www.al-islam.org/the-collection-and-preservation-of-the-quran-extract-ayatullah-adul-qasim-al-khui/traditions-about-0

• Unregistered

Sermon 200: By Allah, Mu`awiyah is not more cunning than I am….

Treason and treachery of Mu`awiyah and the fate of those guilty of treason

ومن كلام له (عليه السلام)

في معاوية

By Allah, 1 Mu`awiyah is not more cunning than I am, but he deceives and commits evil deeds. Had it not been for the reprehensibility of deceit, I would have been the most cunning of all men. But (the fact is that) every deceit is a sin and every sin is disobedience (of Allah), and every deceitful person will have a banner by which he will be recognised on the Day of Judgement. By Allah, I cannot be made forgetful by strategy, nor can I be overpowered by hardships.

وَاللهِ مَا مُعَاوِيَةُ بِأَدْهَى مِنِّي، وَلكِنَّهُ يَغْدِرُ وَيَفْجُرُ، وَلَوْلاَ كَرَاهِيَةُ الْغَدْرِ لَكُنْتُ مِنْ أَدْهَى النَّاسِ، وَلَكِنْ كُلُّ غَدْرَة فَجْرَةٌ، وَكُلُّ فَجْرَة كَفْرَةٌ، وَلِكُلِّ غَادِر لِوَاءٌ يُعْرَفُ بِهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ. وَاللهِ مَا أَسْتَغْفَلُ بالْمَكِيدَةِ، وَلاَ أُسْتَغْمَزُ بالشَّدِيدَةِ.

Alternative Sources for Sermon 200

(1) Al-Kulayni, Usul al-Kafi, II, 336, 338.

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-200-Allah-muawiyah-not-more-cunning-i-am

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Lol this kid is still dodging my questions, what a brainwashed hypocrite he is. All he is good for is posting videos  of that wahabi.

Haha he's running and ducking like his boyyyyy umar... you know how he was in the track team back then in hijaz haha

1 hour ago, Mohammed72 said:

Is it big man. You so brave saying that behind a computer screen. A dare you say that to a Muslim in real life. And the picture of those 3 dogs on your screen, the same dogs who said you are not allowed to disrespect Aisha (RA).

Are you talking about the 3 guys that are giving your drug abusing, child killing, woman raping wahabis a good beating? 

41 minutes ago, Mohammed72 said:

1 muslim vs all these shias and you can't even answer 1 question. What does that say?

Whatever that says is mentioned in these verses:

Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 63:

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace.

(English - Shakir)

So I said to you, may Allah resurrect you with Abu Bakr & Umar.

Surah Az-Zumar, Verse 64:

قُلْ أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ تَأْمُرُونِّي أَعْبُدُ أَيُّهَا الْجَاهِلُونَ

Say: What! Do you then bid me serve others than Allah, O ignorant men?

(English - Shakir)

So I told you that we will continue to worship Allah, continue to obey Him, His Apostle & the purified & guided ones, the Ahlul Bayt (a.s). 

Do you bid me to serve other than Allah, O you Abu Jahal?

Edited by Salsabeel
  • Advanced Member
48 minutes ago, Mohammed72 said:

You quote the Quran and yet you can not be a honest shia without believing in tahreef. You quote the Quran and yet you have no isnad for it. You quote the Quran yet there is not 1 verse that supports Imammah.

Inshallah Allah guides you. 

Firstly, I was asking questions not you. It's funny how you ran away from my questions and now are trying to accuse me of the same thing. I already said that if you have a question that is not related to this post start a new one.

Your hate for the truth is clear. Go ahead, tell one question I asked that was given a real answer not a joke?

3:118O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.   

Inshallah there is someone who read this with an open heart.

I'm done.

People did give you answers its just you don't want to understand because you are brainwashed. May Allah help you brother.

• Veteran Member

This will not make an iota of difference but just for the record Allama Majlisi did not believe in tahreef in the Quran:

The belief of Shaykh Muhammad Baqar Majlisi (d. 1111 H)

Shaykh Baqar Majlisi is also a prominent Shia scholar who Nawasib allege believe in Tahreef of the Quran and they base their proof on the statement of Shaykh Baqar Majlisi wherein he said that some of (Shia) traditions on Tahreef are Mutawatur (Mir’atul-Uqool, Vol 12 page 525). What these people deliberately avoid citing is the similar statement of Shaykh Majlisi written in Mir’atul-Uqool, Vol 3 page 31 wherein he says such traditions from both Shia and Sunni texts are Mutawatur .

If the Ahle Sunnah and Nasibi elements amongst them want to base their proof on the basis of this text, then by the same token they should likewise deem all the Sunni ulema the Kaafirs for they graded many Sunni traditions evidencing Tahreef or mistakes in the Quran to be ‘Sahih’. For example Imam Ibn Hajar Asqlani called a tradition ‘Sahh’ according to which the word ‘YAY-ASI’ in verse 13:31 has been written in Quran ‘by mistake’ while it should have actually been ‘YATBAIN’ (Fatah al Bari, Volume 8 page 373).

In order to know the actual belief of Shaykh Baqar Majlisi about the Quran, we read following his citation of a tradition that implies Tahrif in Quran as follows:

“If someone advance his doubts over present Quran being the actual book of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى when there exist many traditions according to which the Imams (as) recited verses of the Quran in a manner that are different from the existing Quran for example “Ye are the best of Imams, evolved for mankind” , “Thus We have appointed you a middle Imams” and “They ask you the windfalls” - reply of such notion will be the same as already cited i.e these traditions that are counted amongst the ‘Akhbar Ahad’ and when they are (measured) against Quran then their authenticity is unsure therefore we do not rely on such traditions and haven’t abandoned whatever is found in the present Quran because we have been ordered to act upon it …”
Bihar al Anwar, Volume 89 page 75

The three verses mentioned in the text are 003.110 , 002.143 and 008.001.

At another place whilst explaining the verse 15:9, Shaykh Baqair Majlisi advanced his unequivocal belief in the authenticity of the Quran in the following manner:

” إنا نحن نزلنا الذكر ” أي القرآن ” وإنا له لحافظون ” عن الزيادة والنقصان والتغيير والتحريف

“We have revealed the Reminder” means the Quran “and We will most surely be its guardian” from addition, loss, change and Tahreef. 
Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 9 page 113

In his another book Mirat al-Uqool, Volume 2 page 273, Shaykh Baqar Majlisi stated:

ليعلم أن للقرآن حملة يحفظونه عن التحريف في كل زمان

“It must be known that in every era, there are people who protect Quran from Tahreef”

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/tahreef/shia-scholars-completeness-quran.html

Edited by shiaman14
  • Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Mohammed72 said:

Also, Al Kulayni! And Al Qummi! And Al Alayshi and the list goes on and on and on. Al Kulayni writer of Al-Kafi the number one Shia hadith book believes in tahreef… Al Qummi and Al Ayashi writers of the two oldest Shia tafseers believe in tahreef. And you want me to take hadiths from the likes of these people? And I don’t even want to talk about “Fasl Al-Khitab Fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb Al-Arbbab” by Noori. The only cult ever in any religion to write books attacking the authenticity of their holy book must be the Shia. Even modern-day Shia like Qazwini and Al-Fali and others believe in tahreef. Al-Ghizi even went and said that whoever doesn’t believe in tahreef is a kafir as he has gone against the muttawatir!

Sunni traditions of tahreef

A missing verse of suckling and stoning?

According to Umar and Ayesha, there were verses that were called verse of stoning and verse of suckling that have been lost from the Quran we have today in our hands. We read in Sunan Ibn Majah [Arabic], Book of Suckling, Hadith No. 2020:

“When the verse of stoning and verse of suckling descended, they were written on a piece of paper and kept under my pillow. Following the demise of Prophet Muhammad (S) a goat ate the piece of paper whilst we were mourning.”

Many more alike can be mentioned

Edited by skyweb1987
  • Veteran Member

What’s funny is that Shias claim that the Quran is the greater thiqah and the Ahlulbayt is the smaller thiqah yet those who attack the greater thiqah are praised and buried next to Imam Ali like Noori!!! But those who attack the Ahlulbayt are nawasib that more najis than dogs and pigs. And following the Shia narration its Halal to kill them and take their money to pay as Khums. Don’t get me wrong attacking/hating the Ahlulbayt (RA) is a sin but this hypocrisy.

Thesis words sound neither a sunni nor a shia but a typical  blind wahabi behind 

• Veteran Member

2)Shirk.

I really do not know the difference between Shiasim and Christianity. Even the way they speak is the same. Christians tell me to try Jesus and I read somewhere on THIS form saying try salatal istigatha to Fatimah (shirk). Even these Arab Christians say Ya Isa and Shias say Ya Ali!! Yet when we read the Quran and we see verses that condemn these actions. Do I even need to quote the verses?

Sunni say Ya Muhammad then what difference you can find between them and Christian  with this logic?

It is permitted in Sunnis to call ya Muhammad as it is considered the sunna of the companions of the prophet saww.

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, Mohammed72 said:

Imammah.

The SHIA TAFSEER of verses used to “prove” imammah is a joke. They bring a couple of mutashabihat and suddenly they make takfir on everyone who doesn’t believe in it. The lack/absence of verses in the Quran about Imammah is what lead Shia scholars to believe in tahreef. There are even verses that suggest otherwise:

I may like to see a single verse of Quran to prove man made caliphate if it exist in quran (that clear verse for the people chosen caliphs/ imams/ leaders after the prophet (and not chosen by Allah swt.).

Edited by skyweb1987
  • Veteran Member

Furthermore, Imammah goes against other verses:

33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

It does not mean that the prophet  Muhammad saw is not the father of his own sons declared in the light of verses of quran 3:61 as mentioned below:

[3:61] Shakir
But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars. (3:61)
The above verse is for mentioning the event of mubahila when the prophet Muhammad saww took his Ahl albayat including Imam Ali AS, Fatima SA and her sons Imam Hassan As and Imam Hussain AS. They both  are referred as sons of the prophet saww in this verse.

Also there is no verse mentioning that prophet Muhammad saw is the Last IMAM.

Edited by skyweb1987
  • Veteran Member

After Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى mentions his Prophets, He سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى mentions that they have been preferred over the other creations. You can even give the Quran to a non-Muslim in any language and if you asked him about all the pillars of Islam he would know about them but if you asked him about Imammah he will say "what is that?"

[2:124] Shakir:  And when his Lord tried Ibrahim with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He. (2:124)

The verse of quran is clearly mentioning the Imamah as quoted above.

You do not believe this verse then it is your own choice.

Edited by skyweb1987
5 hours ago, Mohammed72 said:

Anyway, we Muslims accept the hadith of Harun(A) to Musa(A). But just like you read the Quran with context it was revealed the same goes for hadith.  

The Prophet (S) said this when leaving to Tabuk he left Ali (RA) in charge the same way Musa (a) left Harun (a) in charge when he left for 40 days. If we want to take the hadith literally as you have done we will find that Musa (a) successor wasn't even Harun (As).

I have already explained that Ull Amr can not be as the shia explain it as the verse says return all matters to Allah (the Quran) and the Prophet (Sunnah). If it was an Imam as shias believe he should be a hujjah and his word should be final.

Anyway, some people were asking about Aisha (RA) and the wars. I would gladly answer that in a new thread because this one is a bit all over the place. I will just quote the Ayah (verse) that shows that even if two groups fight they can still be considered Mu'mins:

49:9 And if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both, but if one of them rebels against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which rebels till it complies with the Command of Allah; then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are equitable. 

As for the calamity of Thursday I will gladly talk about that in another thread. I will just say that there is no Saheeh narration were Umar (RA) says "uhjur".

As for the verse 5:55 you have to read it within context.

The first verse on that page says:

5:51 O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust).

And the last verse on the same page (2 verses after it):

5:57 O you who believe! Take not for Auliya' (protectors and helpers) those who take your religion for a mockery and fun from among those who received the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before you, nor from among the disbelievers; and fear Allah if you indeed are true believers. 

The verse 5:55 is telling use who to take as auliya. This is what I mean but shias using mutashabihat. 

Brother your reading those verses from Maidah out of contex. It means the Christians and Jews who were against the Muslims not all Christians and Jews. The Ahle Kitab who are at peace with the Muslims you must treat with upmost respect and kindness. 

There is two meanings to Ulil Amr. The first is one who is very knowledgeable of the Ummat and the second authority is kings,generals etc. Imam Ali (as) fits into both criterias as I explained before. Harun (as) was a successor to Musa (as). Not the direct successor but essentially still a successor as he became a Prophet himself. Also I gave you all hadith narrations that correlate with this. If im taking it out of context then please provide Sahih Muslim Book 031, #5912 if im wrong. 

4 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Exactly. That's why Imam Ali was not prophet's successor or first caliph because Aaron wasn't the successor of Moses either.

Musa (as) left Harun (as) in charge. Just like Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) to Amir al-Mumineen (as). And this is backed either way by Surat an-Nisa, ayat 59. @Mohammed72 I dont really get the point of you all of a sudden posting Sunni videos about how Shia Islam is fake and going on Sunni websites and researching about Shia Islam there when you simply can go to al-Islam.org and WikiShia.net and properly educate yourself about Ahlulbayt (as) a bit better like how we prove to you about Ahlulbayt (as) using Sunni Hadith and with me using Saheeh International. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

:bismillah:

Does your family know about your conversion?

only another salafi would believe this guy used to be shia.  But then salafis are a gullible bunch.

This guy has not presented anything new. Everything he mentioned has been refuted multiple times.

Since you are insistent on tahreef, then let's be clear that the foremost believers in tahreef and doing tahreef are Caliphs Umar, Uthman and hz Aisha.  Go ahead and challenge me on it - I am sure remember what happened on the "other" site.

• Unregistered

If the answer to the Initial post, was something like.

Great, Clearly articulate your position on the above mentioned topics. Before we provide you with the answers.

OP(s) would have bolted, before this virtual Flash(big bang) when he/she was able to get the virtual shrapnels out to poison minds. All he she has to do is to create doubt. MAke excuses after uploading the virus that no one is answering and get the godfather to come in to solidify the scam.

I would be surprised if he/she or the godfather or both or maybe the same people assuming different roles. Can actually articulate their actual positions) on the Basic/Fundamental Topics that they want to question us on. Without that, it's useless.