Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

sister getting married.. in a different way

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, mesbah said:

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'un

To God we belong and to Him we return.

Condolences.

I remember you said you (and she also) had a difficult life with several losses at young age, May Allah reward you for your patience and compensate what you have lost with His blessings and bounties. 

Thanks for kind words, means a lot. Sometimes death seems easier than living Allah always does what is best, alhamdilillah

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The main difference is that in places like Pakistan, the general society doesn't support such actions. There is a clear line between right and wrong, halal and haram.  Pakistan is not as far down

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will

i do not think kicking her our or being harsh at this traumatic moment is a good idea. Rules are rules, but one must bend them to save life and look for a bright future. She is not a criminal, just so

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will have mercey on her. 

خدا خواهرتون رو رحمت کنه و به روحشون آرامش بده و غم و غصه های شما رو هم به شادی تبدیل کنه.

• Advanced Member
On 06/04/2018 at 9:32 PM, IbnSina said:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

I am sad to hear that, you know sometimes death is a form of mercy. For example if Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows the person will do worse staying alive in terms of sins, He might take him/her before their bad deeds start to overweight their good deeds. Likewise some times sickness is form of mercy. For example some people may get very sick before they finally pass away, this can be because Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى wants us to pay for ours sins in this life rather than the next.

Yes Allah is All merciful. Everything is for the best intention, thank you brother for reminding me of this, it is very comforting

• Advanced Member
On 07/04/2018 at 7:50 AM, shadow_of_light said:

خدا خواهرتون رو رحمت کنه و به روحشون آرامش بده و غم و غصه های شما رو هم به شادی تبدیل کنه.

خیلی ممنون عزیزم خداوند تو و خانواده ات را برکت دهد

• Moderators
On 4/6/2018 at 8:30 AM, Afsaneh14 said:

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will have mercey on her. 

The topic has been locked. RIP. Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. Holy Quran 2:156.