Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

sister getting married.. in a different way

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

y'all need to chill. I never made this thread on the intention on starting a debate about homosexuals.

And i'm pretty sure NONE of us on here are qualified to decide if being gay is haram or if it's just the act. all we can do is keep as much of an open mind as we can, listen and discuss- NOT come to our own conclusion. 

Edited by Afsaneh14
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The main difference is that in places like Pakistan, the general society doesn't support such actions. There is a clear line between right and wrong, halal and haram.  Pakistan is not as far down

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will

i do not think kicking her our or being harsh at this traumatic moment is a good idea. Rules are rules, but one must bend them to save life and look for a bright future. She is not a criminal, just so

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Afsaneh14 said:

y'all need to chill. I never made this thread on the intention on starting a debate about homosexuals.

And i'm pretty sure NONE of us on here are qualified to decide if being gay is haram or if it's just the act. all we can do is keep as much of an open mind as we can, listen and discuss- NOT come to our own conclusion. 

Religion doesn't like that open mindedness that you are talking about. The reason I said don't talk for NOW about religion with your sister, is because to warm her up for next steps after she became healthy. Same sex marriage is ABSOLUTELY HARAM, and accepting this is NOT open mindedness. This is ABSOLUTELY documented in Sistani website that it is HARAM.

Those people who introducing and advertising this kind of ill relationship thing, are in need of attention and help. I came to US two years ago and I clearly see that when people especially young people, cannot get attention of others, they decide to do bizarre things that no religion and no healthy mind accepts it. I would be more than happy to do a search and see the background of people who are thinking of being in this ill relationship. They had some sort of emotional vacancy in their past, being deprived of a standard life, not getting attention, ignorance, and so on. This ignorance and feeling of not being accepted in society, drew them to this bizarre acts. I deeply feel sorry for those people who consider this bizarre act as open mindedness. We can either help them and make them aware of this, or we can advertise it and by being open minded, push them to more ignorance and psychological problems.

We are Shia Muslim. We are follower of AmirAlmuminin. We all should act like them. Some messages which ignore religious dues and Allah, hurts me deeply.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Religion doesn't like that open mindedness that you are talking about. The reason I said don't talk for NOW about religion with your sister, is because to warm her up for next steps after she became healthy. Same sex marriage is ABSOLUTELY HARAM, and accepting this is NOT open mindedness. This is ABSOLUTELY documented in Sistani website that it is HARAM.

Those people who introducing and advertising this kind of ill relationship thing, are in need of attention and help. I came to US two years ago and I clearly see that when people especially young people, cannot get attention of others, they decide to do bizarre things that no religion and no healthy mind accepts it. I would be more than happy to do a search and see the background of people who are thinking of being in this ill relationship. They had some sort of emotional vacancy in their past, being deprived of a standard life, not getting attention, ignorance, and so on. This ignorance and feeling of not being accepted in society, drew them to this bizarre acts. I deeply feel sorry for those people who consider this bizarre act as open mindedness. We can either help them and make them aware of this, or we can advertise it and by being open minded, push them to more ignorance and psychological problems.

We are Shia Muslim. We are follower of AmirAlmuminin. We all should act like them. Some messages which ignore religious dues and Allah, hurts me deeply.

Yes of course. But i am sure no one here is suggesting that gay marriage is halal in any way (astaghfirullah) by open mindedness i mean by not judging these people immediately because it might just be a psycological problem, making it not a sin. Im not saying it is allowed of course, i am saying we should treat these people with respect, the same way ameer ul mumineen respected everyone

Edited by Afsaneh14
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

How is she doing now?

They just transferred her to a psychiatric ward in a different hospital. But alhumdulillah her physical health is back on track

I saw her smile for the first time after ages because they were showing throwback episodes of AliG lol

• Advanced Member
On 8/19/2017 at 8:14 PM, Afsaneh14 said:

definitely. we were raised in a conservative background- for example before we came to the West we barely had any male contact, not even much from our mahrams. this may have done something.

but then immediately, we came to the UK where sex is EVERYWHERE. she must have got confused

also the passing of our parents must have taken hard. we never had emotiona;l support. even when our mother was alive, she was hardly ever home as she had to work two jobs to feed all of us

There are always more than one perspectives to a story. The other you never know, but knows, only the one, who experienced it first-hand.

Edited by Zavon
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Zavon said:

There are always more than one perspectives to a story. The other you never know, but knows, only the one, who experienced it first-hand.

yes this is the thing people just don't consider. thank you brother for saying this

perspective.gif

• Advanced Member
On 8/20/2017 at 0:13 AM, Afsaneh14 said:

They just transferred her to a psychiatric ward in a different hospital. But alhumdulillah her physical health is back on track

I saw her smile for the first time after ages because they were showing throwback episodes of AliG lol

Ali G lol.... I pray for speedy recovery. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

it will happen always when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country. Our family is spread throught the world, in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy and some other countries. And everyone always brought their daughters and sisters back to Pakistan when they reached 5-6 years of age. The women brought up in an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then) will have a very little chance to fall in adultery or such [Edited Out] (lesbianisms bla bla )

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

Pakistan.....

58 minutes ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

......an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then)

1 hour ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

....a very little chance to fall in adultery or such

:hahaha::hahaha: ^^

Out of touch with reality? :coffee:

• Advanced Member
On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 0:56 PM, molaayi_from_lahore said:

it will happen always when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country. Our family is spread throught the world, in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy and some other countries. And everyone always brought their daughters and sisters back to Pakistan when they reached 5-6 years of age. The women brought up in an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then) will have a very little chance to fall in adultery or such [Edited Out] (lesbianisms bla bla )

Brother u have missed the point. We were bought up in a so called "islamic" society, and i can honestly tell you, this did not help whatsoever. We were born and spent alot of our childhood in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Bare in mind this is a super conservative place, men and women hardly ever interact. Homosexuality and "bacha baazi" are extremely common in Peshawar and lahore (something ive seen myself). 

Pakistan, in my opinion is no less in terms of such acts than western countries

Being raised in a "christian" country is nothing wrong. Also, its not really correct to call England a christuan country anymore

• Advanced Member
On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 0:56 PM, molaayi_from_lahore said:

when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country

And why is it only the girls? Muslim boys here in the UK da all kinds of disgusting, haram rubbish, just as bad, if not even worse than the girls. The only difference is because they aren't females, they can get away with it without being judged

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

Salam sister,

I feel very bad with what your going through, i truly believe the anti psychotic medications play a role as most gay people you will find have received or continue to receive such medications, further to that its customization. However there is a lot of support here in London for you to be given the strength to cope. send me an email if you would like more detail. Its sad how our communities have come to this state of play.

Also, Inshallah your financial situation also gets better.  

• 3 weeks later...

I hate that people on here bash on Western government as if it's the cause of all evils.

The Shaytan (LA on him a million times) can effect anyone regardless of where you live. 

• Advanced Member
On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 4:15 PM, musti85 said:

Salam sister,

I feel very bad with what your going through, i truly believe the anti psychotic medications play a role as most gay people you will find have received or continue to receive such medications, further to that its customization. However there is a lot of support here in London for you to be given the strength to cope. send me an email if you would like more detail. Its sad how our communities have come to this state of play.

Also, Inshallah your financial situation also gets better.  

Wasalam brother thank you for your kind words, it really means alot :)

I'm lucky I live in London, there is so much support for both of us here. However, I don't think Anti- psychotics are necessarily the problem. I have taken anti-psychotics most my life, i am 100% not gay lol

Edited by Afsaneh14
(spelling)
  • Advanced Member
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 4:37 PM, لبيك يا صاحب الزمان said:

You said that you were originally from Iraq, mostly likely western culture changed her after you moved to London.

I'm actually originally Afghan, but i guess western culture might have had some sort of influence. But you get gay people everywhere, Afghanistan is sadly known for same-sex relation, as well as bacha baazi. 

• Basic Members
21 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

I'm actually originally Afghan, but i guess western culture might have had some sort of influence. But you get gay people everywhere, Afghanistan is sadly known for same-sex relation, as well as bacha baazi. 

Sad how we have sunk so low. 

• 3 months later...
  • Veteran Member
On 11/16/2017 at 7:31 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

I hate that people on here bash on Western government as if it's the cause of all evils.

The Shaytan (LA on him a million times) can effect anyone regardless of where you live. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

If it would leave countries alone and not impose their policies and colonization, then their wouldn't be a problem.

Yet, what we witness and see time and time again is destroying a region for power, greed and stealing natural resources. 

When there is no military war occuring, then they use their second weapon which is referred as the soft war.  Media, music, entertainment industry, social media all to influence the hearts and minds of the masses.  

God warns us of the Deceiving Enemy who is the Shaitain, and he has a vast army working for him.  

It's up to us to know who is the enemy   Because if you don't, it will be hard for you to distinguish good vs evil.  You don't want to be on the wrong side or enemy of Imam Mahdi.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

2 minutes ago, Laayla said:

It's up to us to know who is the enemy   Because if you don't, it will be hard for you to distinguish good vs evil.  You don't want to be on the wrong side or enemy of Imam Mahdi.

Right, I agree with you. My point was that people can become misguided or guided anywhere in the world. Although the entertainment industry, for example, is more rampant in Western areas, it doesn’t mean that these evils do not exist anywhere else.

I find it sad that many people find Islam in Western countries, yet Iran, one of the only Shia countries in the world, has a way of turning born Muslims against Islam. 

Nowhere is safe in the world. What matters is what we choose. We can choose to either be against the deen or with it. 

• Veteran Member
On 11/16/2017 at 1:31 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Yes but western governments and their way of handling things allows people to fall on the path of evil way easier than other places.

• Moderators
On 16/11/2017 at 10:31 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Environment does play a big role. So,while haram activities like drinking, zina, homosexuality are by no means uncommon in Muslim countries they still aren't socially acceptable are carried behind closed doors mostly,in contrast to most of the western countries where such things are not only socially acceptable but also legalised by the government. 

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I would probably look radical but if you try again to convince her she is totally in wrong path and refuse to listen you and begin this "gay marriage" and have lesbian sexual relation just leave her and forget her for ever. 

• Advanced Member

I also have a younger brother who is now Baaligh. I know somewhat how to win on young ones.

First of all I advice you strongly to never ever leave her in her condition. You are a mother to her (May Allah resurrect your parents with Ahlulbayt).

Most of us have a bad  phase in our lives. Its never the end. Always be hopeful. And I know you sister will recover and will become a Momina InshaAllah.

I suggest you to strengthen your bond with her. Show her that you love her. Never try to make her feel that you're annoyed with her. Keep a smile on your face whenever you see her. 

Say good words to her. In this way she'll develop a sense of trust in you and will start believing you.

Don't just get directly into Islam, because Shaytan now has a greater hold of her. Rather take her slowly like a snail.

Make her watch some cartoons (humorous ones) and give her some books to read (life stories).

Spend most of your time with her. And share your problems with her and ask her advice (just to make her feel you consider her and her views important).

Slowly slowly you can ask her to read more sensible books which have some essence of Islam but not too much direct..

Ask her to watch youtube videos of Sisters out there and tell her what makes them so special.

Soon InshaAllah she will realize that she has been tested by God when He took away her parents.

And soon she will InshaAllah realize the motive of her life.

This can take upto some 2-3 years and InshaAllah we all will pray for your sister and Allah never leaves anyone alone. He is watching.

You can also do Tawassul from your father and Shaheed brother because both are Shaheeds and they help.

Do Tawassul from Ahlulbayt , the present Imam. 

im shocked people are saying pakistan is better country then west please tell me more jokes its hypocrites everywhere in pakistan 7 year girls are getting raped so many people there is homosexual its has nothing to do with living in west that you are homosexual or lesbian pakistan is turning out to be worse then many west countries its shocking what is happening in pakistan people can rape small child even they dont care or is afraid 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will have mercey on her. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

Salam everyone i want to thank you all for your kind messages. It really means alot. With a heavy heart  my sister sadly passed away in february. Thank you all for trying to help, inshallah Allah will have mercey on her. 

So sorry to hear about your loss. Duas for you, your family and sister. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

Salam sister, sorry for your lose, I hope you don't mind me asking but what was the cause of her passing?

• Veteran Member

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'un

To God we belong and to Him we return.

Condolences.

I remember you said you (and she also) had a difficult life with several losses at young age, May Allah reward you for your patience and compensate what you have lost with His blessings and bounties. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, SeekingHeaven said:

Salam sister, sorry for your lose, I hope you don't mind me asking but what was the cause of her passing?

Whatever Allah wills is best. She was beyond physical help in drug addiction was in the final stage. But alhamdilillah she tried hard with spirituality. The lord works in mysterious ways