Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
beladalrafidan

Duas for lack of motivation

Rate this topic

Motivation for what?

You just do not have a life plan or any goals to work towards. That is the main problem.

Find an interest, work towards it, achieve it, find another. Everyone does this, its the only way to survive.

If you lived in the jungle would you ask such a question?. Nope.

you would wake up knowing you need to forage for your daily food and water. There would be no fridge with the luxuries of icecream.

I have to write a piece that around 10K of words. I do have a plan I do have a goal. But I'm not to good at working without being interrupted. And currently I gave a lot things to work towards and it's interrupting me finishing this piece. I really need motivation to work despite all these interruptions. I have all these things you mentioned. @monad

I'm not studying. It's for work. I'm very motivated, but how to do I put it, it makes me unmovtivated when I can't put enough time into this :( I'm spacing it out right now, and when I'm working I'm very motivated and working well but when I'm doing something else I want to give up because I feel I'm not putting enough time into my work. @monad

what do you think dates are high in? -

why do we have it after fasting?

glucoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -

Helps the brain function after depletion.

I spent some time reading your rant. You have too much expectation in wanting to finish it. Which drains you out. How about just doing as much as you can.

Frankly I don't care, I got mine own problems.

Edited by monad
whatever

2 minutes ago, monad said:

what do you think dates are high in? -

why do we have it after fasting?

glucoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -

Helps the brain function after depletion.

I spend some time reading your rant. You have too much expectation in wanting to finish it. Which drains you out. How about just doing as much as you can.

Frankly I don't care, I got mine own problems.

Lol bye

In addition to duas, work steadily and uninterrupted for 15 minutes, take a short break (2-5 minutes, depending on what you need) , work 15 more minutes, repeat until done. Use a timer so you don't have to watch a clock. Remove all distractions during your work time - no checking email, no phone calls, no conversations with colleagues, no multitasking, just work on your project. You can catch up on those other things during the short breaks. 

4 hours ago, beladalrafidan said:

I'm spacing it out right now, and when I'm working I'm very motivated and working well but when I'm doing something else I want to give up because I feel I'm not putting enough time into my work.

Spacing out the project is good. Just make sure to calculate it out so that you are done one day early, so you can have plenty of time for any editing at the last minute. (For everyone who has this problem, take the number of days you have to complete the project and then you know how much you need to do each day in order to get done in time.) 

If you waited too long to start your project, tell yourself that until you finish it you won't do x, y and z. Good luck!