Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest God's servent

Paradox of sin

Rate this topic

Guest God's servent

Salaam,

Hello brothers and sisters, I have somewhat a really weird experience regarding sinning.

Usually when you comit a sin Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will punish you for having committed that sin afterwards.

But the strangest thing is; my experience(almost all of it) shows that divine punishment happens before I commit the sin?

For example, you loose money in your pocket while going out so you go back home to get more. Later you are approached by someone who asks you for some change but you decide not to give any.

Moral of the story: punishment before sin

It may happen once, it may happen twice. But to happen consecutively is really quite frightening.

What does this mean? Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Please if anyone can give explanation as to why this is? I'm not entirely knowledgeable but my faith is still in practice.

Many thanks, God bless.

5 minutes ago, Guest God's servent said:

Salaam,

Hello brothers and sisters, I have somewhat a really weird experience regarding sinning.

Usually when you comit a sin Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will punish you for having committed that sin afterwards.

But the strangest thing is; my experience(almost all of it) shows that divine punishment happens before I commit the sin?

For example, you loose money in your pocket while going out so you go back home to get more. Later you are approached by someone who asks you for some change but you decide not to give any.

It may happen once, it may happen twice. But to happen consecutively is really quite frightening.

What does this mean? Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Please if anyone can give explanation as to why this is? I'm not entirely knowledgeable but my faith is still in practice.

Many thanks, God bless.

God doesnt punish you after you sin. But your heart becomes hardened, your body weakens,your lifespan shortens and you become more prone to heart diseases.

You got a punishment for an act for which you have no idea. 

It may be punishment of not being conscious or giving less importance to your surroundings or unnecessarily occupying your brain with unnecessary thoughts which wasted your money so that you may remember that keep attentive every now and then otherwise you will loose money. 

4 hours ago, Guest God's servent said:

I think the moral here is you are thinking too hard about two unrelated events lol. If you had decided to give money anyway to the person who asked you for it, you'd still have lost the money you lost earlier. In that case, by your logic, you'd have been punished for something you didn't do.

Where I grew up, losing money/a valuable item is considered Sadqah of your life. So be thankful and just move on. 

Salam

39 minutes ago, mesbah said:

W Salam

How do you know something was a punishment or not? Do you have the knowledge of unseen?

Don't spend your time thinking about things which you can't know for sure.

thats what I thought too!