In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Kafi

Rate this topic

50 minutes ago, SeyedMoAbbas said:

Where can i buy full volume of Al-Kafi and translated in English to Arabic? How many volumes are their? JZK  (i'm new to this by the way)

Salam alaykoum, welcome! And you can buy I believe there are 6 volumes from Amazon. 6 or 8, I will check for you inshallah. There is also an amazing site called hujjat bookstore and it sells all the Islamic books you need! Amazing! I'll check for you both sites and tell you which is cheaper. 

Okay I just checked. This is the Amazon UK link for one of the 8 editions.

Eash edition is about 10 pounds and it's cheaper if you buy the whole lot:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0991430824/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501785805&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=al+kafi&dpPl=1&dpID=51JPkS2NucL&ref=plSrch

this is the bookstore site:

http://www.hujjatbookshop.co.uk/

i checked, and not all the editions are available and it's more expensive and you have to pay for delivery :( 

sometimes the bookstore is amazing because books that aren't available on Amazon are there. But it does depend.

i hope that helps, may Allah increase your knowledge inshallah 

• Advanced Member

Oh it's okay....I don't mind paying that much but you have have helped and JZK for that...

then again... Allah Swt has said "The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah" 2:261 

It's for a good cause and once again thanks!

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, SeyedMoAbbas said:

Where can i buy full volume of Al-Kafi and translated in English to Arabic? How many volumes are their? JZK  (i'm new to this by the way)

Be careful to check the books you buy. Sometimes the whole set is not available, only some of the books are translated in English.

No need to thank me, it's wajib to help my brother :). It's very good, but not for everything. Amazon is cheaper for some books. Ye that's true but you shouldn't go to a more expensive site that sells the same book when you can get it cheaper. 

It's تبذير and In the Qur'an Allah swt tells us, 

إِنَّ الْمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُوا إِخْوَانَ الشَّيَاطِينِ 

@SeyedMoAbbas

Edited by beladalrafidan

• Forum Administrators

If you buy a book (or anything) from Amazon, please go to smile.amazon.com and buy through there. Designate that you want a donation made to Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project which is al-islam.org website. Every purchase made through smile.amazon.com will send a percentage to them, without increasing your price at checkout. Those who purchased recently have donated a nice sum of $215+ to al-islam.org website. :) 

abdilp donate.jpg

• Advanced Member

Your right Habibi beladarfidan i just learn't something new and i hope insh'Allah my intention is never to have a heart be a brother of the devil by being a squander :NH:. JZK the both of you

Oh No brother I was not implying at all that! God forbid. I was just warning you...

Khadim Al-Zahra

and I don't speak urdu I think that is (only a little). Only Arabic or English sorry. What does naray haderi mean?

@SeyedMoAbbas

Edited by beladalrafidan

• Advanced Member

i don't really know the exact interpretation of it but all i know so far it is a slogan of saying something like "shout out ya Ali" 

Oh i know bro, i was just saying in general and verse you typed is it Surah al Isra verse 27 i just want to check, i do apologies i should of asked before-hand..pardon me...yeah it's a good warning you told me plus i'm quite liking this i'm actually benefiting from it... Mash'Allah

Oh that's ok if you don't know urdu all of it and it's great you know a little of it...but hopefully one day you know all of it, if you assist in learning it. I really want to make my Arabic stronger! and i love to learn farsi too...

Are you an Iraqi Arab? 

1 hour ago, SeyedMoAbbas said:

i don't really know the exact interpretation of it but all i know so far it is a slogan of saying something like "shout out ya Ali" 

Oh i know bro, i was just saying in general and verse you typed is it Surah al Isra verse 27 i just want to check, i do apologies i should of asked before-hand..pardon me...yeah it's a good warning you told me plus i'm quite liking this i'm actually benefiting from it... Mash'Allah

Oh that's ok if you don't know urdu all of it and it's great you know a little of it...but hopefully one day you know all of it, if you assist in learning it. I really want to make my Arabic stronger! and i love to learn farsi too...

Are you an Iraqi Arab? 

Oh ye I think that's it! Yes that's correct surat al Isra aya 27. Alhamdialah you are benefiting brother :) 

ye I love Urdu actually I secretly wish I knew if fluently. It's so beautiful. My friends have taught me quite a bit alhamdilah. Ye you can teach me Urdu lol. Oh I'm an expert in Arabic, I can help. My English is way worse. 

I used to speak Farsi but I forgot it all :( because I didn't have anyone to speak Farsi to and I'm not Persian or Afghan. But honestly I don't personally see it as beautiful language. Arabic and Urdu are more beautiful (in my opinion).

ye I'm Iraqi lol good guess 

@SeyedMoAbbas I don't really know Iraqi that well. My family speak very old fashioned Iraqi and literally no Arab can understand, it should be classified as a whole new language lol. But alhamdialah I speak fos7a perfectly, the Classical Arabic which no one really speaks anymore

• Advanced Member

Insh'Allah Anything Is Possible

Don't worry you will adapt better fluent Urdu speaking then me & sure Insh'Allah i will help you even tho mine ain't that fluent then my moms but Yeah man, i love Arabic & You will teach me that? (i'm born ready) when shell we start? 

Bro Farsi and Urdu do have some sort of history together the language is slightly the same i think, ah Where you from? Since i live in the UK it's even harder. 

Today this is actually my first thread you know, i didn't expect it to be this useful but it is Alhamdialah 

Have you ever been to Ziyarat? @beladalrafidan

Ye inshallah. I'd love to learn Urdu. Even though I speak so fresh I love it! Thank you for your kind offer. Ye I can teach you don't worry, I'll message you, I think you need 25 posts then we can message but I'll message you when you get there! Ye they do. But I prefer Urdu. UK too :) ye I know it's your first thread and a good one too, inshallah all your threads will be useful. 

Yes I have been Alhamdialah. I always go. I've been everywhere, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Alhamdialah. It is heaven there. I'm going in a few weeks again, I can't wait @SeyedMoAbbas

Edited by beladalrafidan

• Advanced Member
On 03/08/2017 at 11:28 PM, SeyedMoAbbas said:

Insh'Allah Anything Is Possible

Don't worry you will adapt better fluent Urdu speaking then me & sure Insh'Allah i will help you even tho mine ain't that fluent then my moms but Yeah man, i love Arabic & You will teach me that? (i'm born ready) when shell we start? 

Bro Farsi and Urdu do have some sort of history together the language is slightly the same i think, ah Where you from? Since i live in the UK it's even harder. 

Today this is actually my first thread you know, i didn't expect it to be this useful but it is Alhamdialah 

Have you ever been to Ziyarat? @beladalrafidan

SalamAlaykum brother, why don't you just download it Instead of buying it? You do know it is a lot easier finding Hadith online than flicking through pages. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

SalamAlaykum brother, why don't you just download it Instead of buying it? You do know it is a lot easier finding Hadith online than flicking through pages. 

waalaikumsalam.. I do bro, but..i just love reading books! it's an old habit of mine & plus i get easily distracted on the internet sometimes...don't get me wrong it is beneficial and soothing...but you got to love your books!  

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, SeyedMoAbbas said:

waalaikumsalam.. I do bro, but..i just love reading books! it's an old habit of mine & plus i get easily distracted on the internet sometimes...don't get me wrong it is beneficial and soothing...but you got to love your books!  

True you're right, I got a nice library actually :)