Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Dajjal and Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salamu Alaykum.

There has been a hadith commonly used by Sunnis (and shias who hate Iran) that I am sure all of you know:

حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ أَبِي مُزَاحِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ، بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عَنْ عَمِّهِ، أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَتْبَعُ الدَّجَّالَ مِنْ يَهُودِ أَصْبَهَانَ سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا عَلَيْهِمُ الطَّيَالِسَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2944,  In-book reference : Book 54, Hadith 155

it talks about Jews from Isfahan joining the Dajjal. Just a few points:

1. Nowhere is the hadith is "Al-Faras" mentioned.

2. The arabic says "asbahan" however there are 3 ancient names for Isfahan none of them are "asbahan"

So back to the point could you guys/women share Hadiths about characteristics of Dajjal and Imam al-Mehdi? And who will follow them etc? 

Thanks

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, beladalrafidan said:

lol no shia hates Iran. Iran is a country with about 100 million inhabitants why would anyone hate all those people. You mean dislike the Revolution?

Sorry, The Islamic Republic of Iran is what I meant. I have seen this once on using the Asbahan Hadith to disprove the validity of the revolution. But please stay on topic,

15 minutes ago, Yahya313 said:

Sorry, The Islamic Republic of Iran is what I meant. 

The Islamic Replublic of Iran is a country too brother. The revolution unlike Iran is a political movement. And the political movement was led by Islamic scholars.

And Imam Ali has warned us no man will ever be a just scholar and polician and no man ever will be but Ali aleh al Salam. I wouldnt be alarmed of the accusations former against the movement; it is doomed to be corrupt and oppressed. Regarding your topic I don't have any knowledge to add to this sadly. But accuracy is key

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, beladalrafidan said:

The Islamic Replublic of Iran is a country too brother. The revolution unlike Iran is a political movement. And the political movement was led by Islamic scholars.

And Imam Ali has warned us no man will ever be a just scholar and polician and no man ever will be but Ali aleh al Salam. I wouldnt be alarmed of the accusations former against the movement; it is doomed to be corrupt and oppressed. Regarding your topic I don't have any knowledge to add to this sadly. But accuracy is key

I mentioned Islamic Republic to show the type of government. Don't get into Hadith, I have read my books and you yours. If you don't stay on topic then don't say anything (I meant that in a respectful way)

• Advanced Member

Sahih Muslim Bk 41, Number 6995:

Abu Sa'id Khudri reported: Ibn Sa'id said to me somethhing for which I felt ashamed. He said: I can excuse others; but what has gone wrong with you, O Companions of Muhammad, that you take me as Dajjal? Has Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)not said that he would be a Jew whereas I am a Muslim and he also said that he would not have children, whereas I have children, and he also said: veryly, Allah has prohibited him to enter Mecca whereas I have performed Pilgrimage, atid. He went on saying this that I was about to be impressed by his tallk. He (however) said this also: I know where he (Dajjal)is and I know his father abd I mother, and it was said to him:

Won't you feel pleased if you would be the same person?

Thereupon he said: If this offer is made to me, I would not resent that.

There are many such hadiths reported in Sunni books. 

5 hours ago, Yahya313 said:

Salamu Alaykum.

There has been a hadith commonly used by Sunnis (and shias who hate Iran) that I am sure all of you know:

حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ أَبِي مُزَاحِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ، بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عَنْ عَمِّهِ، أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَتْبَعُ الدَّجَّالَ مِنْ يَهُودِ أَصْبَهَانَ سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا عَلَيْهِمُ الطَّيَالِسَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2944,  In-book reference : Book 54, Hadith 155

1. Nowhere is the hadith is "Al-Faras" mentioned.

2. The arabic says "asbahan" however there are 3 ancient names for Isfahan none of them are "asbahan"

So back to the point could you guys/women share Hadiths about characteristics of Dajjal and Imam al-Mehdi? And who will follow them etc? 

Thanks

Brother, Prophet PBUHHP has been narrated to have said that there will be 30 minor dajjals and one major one. The dajjal from Isfahan is most probably a minor dajjal that according to some books will rise against a syed descendant and such Syed descendant can either be Hasani or Hussaini Syed will defeat him. In the light of these information, my mind suggests me that such Dajjal was probably Shah of Iran who stood against Ayotullah Khomeini and Ayotullah Khomeini defeated him. Although it is my own opinion, this can be true or untrue and one should not consider an opinion by a person as binding as Allah knows better. But I believe that Shah of Iran tried to sway people of Iran towards indecency and anti-Islamic traditions which makes me to take him as Isfahani Dajjal because no one is sure where did he got birth except his family. 

• Advanced Member
On 8/2/2017 at 7:46 PM, Yahya313 said:

It is also narrated that 70'000 (serveral) Jews will follow that Dajjal. According to some Ulama this incident already happened in 1979 when approx 70'000 (serveral) Jews migrated from Isfahan to Israel. Currently there are approx 9000 jews in iran, so keeping in view Iran's Jews population, this haidth is not pointing our current Jewish population of iran.

Saudi and Zionist regime use this haidth to have propaganda against Iran. 

• Veteran Member

This is what I dont get.

Dajjal will come from Iran so all Iranians are bad.

Well, bani Ummaya came from Mecca so all Meccans are bad or all people from Hejaz are bad or all arabs are bad.

#SunniLogic