deeba1993

How can I have unshakable faith?

Rate this question

Question

We are born in shia family so we are shia and know shia r on right path..if we were born in sunni family we would consider sunni sect right....isnt it ??? ..i want to be a shia with unshakable belief...so help me ...so i can say i am not shia coz i inherited it but coz i see the truth 

Edited by notme
Descriptive title

13 answers to this question

6 hours ago, deeba1993 said:

We are born in shia family so we are shia and know shia r on right path..if we were born in sunni family we would consider sunni sect right....isnt it ??? ..i want to be a shia with unshakable belief...so help me ...so i can say i am not shia coz i inherited it but coz i see the truth 

mashallah.

If you believe in the following you are a shia with unshakable belief:

Tawheed (oneness on Allah)
Adl (Justice of Allah)
Nubuwah (Prophethood of Muhammad (saw)
Imamah (Belief in the 12 Imams as the leaders of the Ummah after the Prophet)
Qiyamah (Day of Judgement)

If you firmly believe in the above, then you already have unshakeable belief :)

If not, there are plenty of good people on SC who can help and useful resources such as al-islam.org.

28 minutes ago, deeba1993 said:

Mrs being Shia doesn't gives guarantee for salvation and neither being sunni or other faith does necessarily means he is misguided. 

Salvation lies in acquiring the knowledge of Allah trough moral ethical perfection. 

Your being Shia will not guarantee your salvation. But your gnosis of Allah through knowledge and purification of soul by not committing sins will guarantee salvation. And is free for every soul irrespective of creed and colour and religion. 

28 minutes ago, deeba1993 said:

I do coz that is what i was taught ..but my question is what if we were born in sunni family ?  We would consider what we would have been taught by our parents as right.

If you were born in sunni  still you had gain gnosis of Allah trough knowledge and self purification. 

So the same applies for if you born in Shia. 

Salvation in hereafter lies in knowing Allah and self purification. Not in being sunni or Shia. 

aytshahabadi.jpg    Film on his life Noble ones

Purification of the soul and struggle for its perfection is a fundamental Islamic concept. The Holy Quran in an absolutely unique style emphasises on self-purification as the only way to eternal success and salvation.

Indeed he succeeds who purifies his own self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his own self.”    91:9-10 

The path to this success is a lifetime struggle and the journey of self purification will end when lovers meet. 

“O man! Verily, you are endeavouring towards your Lord an endeavour until you meet Him.”  84:6      

8 minutes ago, islam25 said:

If you were born in sunni  still you had gain gnosis of Allah trough knowledge and self purification. 

So the same applies for if you born in Shia. 

Salvation in hereafter lies in knowing Allah and self purification. Not in being sunni or Shia. 

aytshahabadi.jpg    Film on his life Noble ones

Purification of the soul and struggle for its perfection is a fundamental Islamic concept. The Holy Quran in an absolutely unique style emphasises on self-purification as the only way to eternal success and salvation.

Indeed he succeeds who purifies his own self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his own self.”    91:9-10 

The path to this success is a lifetime struggle and the journey of self purification will end when lovers meet. 

“O man! Verily, you are endeavouring towards your Lord an endeavour until you meet Him.”  84:6      

1 minute ago, deeba1993 said:

Is it ok if we were sunni and did not believe in imamat ?? Did not take imam ali a.s as wali  ? Is it enough to only to be a good human

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

Yes. As long one don't have knowledge there is no harm in not believing something which one do not know. 

So non muslims dont have any knowledge abt islam...is it enough for them to be only a good human

3 minutes ago, deeba1993 said:

So non muslims dont have any knowledge abt islam...is it enough for them to be only a good human

Yes. It is knowledge that makes one to be caught. And it's ingrained in every soul to know truth. And it's activity and sincerety to know truth of existance  (Allah ) that matters. Even despite being born in muslim family if one don't know Allah and continue to corrupt his soul. 

Edited by islam25

2 hours ago, deeba1993 said:

There are many people who have already researched while you were not born sister deeba, I am talking about Marajas, you should be rest assured you are true shia. and besides, this brother of yours, I am talking about myself, has also researched up to my strength and is sure that Shia Islam is the pure religion and no religion on earth is more credible than this religion and if you have any difficulty ask questions and I am sure, it will further strengthen your Eman, Insha-Allah. :) 

Edited by Sindbad05

4 hours ago, deeba1993 said:

Is it ok if we were sunni and did not believe in imamat ?? Did not take imam ali a.s as wali  ? Is it enough to only to be a good human

not okay at all.

We read Al-Fatiha in salah every day:

[Shakir 1:1] In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[Shakir 1:2] All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
[Shakir 1:3] The Beneficent, the Merciful.
[Shakir 1:4] Master of the Day of Judgment.
[Shakir 1:5] Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
[Shakir 1:6] Keep us on the right path.
[Shakir 1:7] The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

The Prophet said He is leaving behind the Quran and his AhlulBayt. The AhlulBayt are those referred to in the Ayah 7.

Anyone who tells you it is okay to not follow them is following "those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray."

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.