Mohamed1993

Why did Moqtada Al Sadr meet this devil?

Rate this topic

Is it possible that the meeting was not political, but had to do with the Iraqi pilgrims who will go for Hajj in a few weeks? 

Sound like they both want the same thing according to the article: 

"Al-Sadr is among those who have called for the disbandment of militias organized in Iraq to help the government fight Daesh extremists.
Saudi Arabia and its allies have expressed concern about the influence of Iran over Shiite militias, warning that they could be used against Sunnis in Iraq."

Either that, or money.  Maybe he's just as corrupt as anyone else on this earth.

He either bought him with money or he played him on his nationalistic/race feelings. Or maybe both, who knows.

It wouldnt be the first time in history an iraqi sells his religion and honor for dunya. Lets see what happens, time will tell.

Edited by IbnSina

Why does everyone (except Hameedeh) think he is doing or did something wrong? Syed Moqtada is not a diplomatic person to represent the Iraqi government. He could be invited to the meeting for a religious reason.

Edited by wolverine
Almost everyone.

16 hours ago, IbnSina said:

He either bought him with money or he played him on his nationalistic/race feelings. Or maybe both, who knows.

It wouldnt be the first time in history an iraqi sells his religion and honor for dunya. Lets see what happens, time will tell.

Lol do you wanna talk about Iranians who sell themselves out? The world is filled with them. So don't act like your race is pure, like every race it's filled with good people and trash at the same time. 

I bet you if I made the same comment on a topic about that Maryam Rajavi you would be crying. 

Why did the Prophet meet with idolworshippers of Quraish during Hudaybiyah?

Why did Imam Ali send letters and have discussions with Muawiyah?

Why did Imam Hassan make a peace treaty with Muawiyah?

Why did Imam Hossein meet with the traitors?

They are doing their duty.. As leaders.. Peacemakers.. Guides.. of the mankind..

They are completing the hujjah for the evils.. Trying to resolve this before it is too late for the enemy..

14 hours ago, E.L King said:

Lol do you wanna talk about Iranians who sell themselves out? The world is filled with them. So don't act like your race is pure, like every race it's filled with good people and trash at the same time. 

I bet you if I made the same comment on a topic about that Maryam Rajavi you would be crying. 

I didnt say Iranian are pure, calm down.

But in terms of islamic history, ahlul kufa has always betrayed their Imams(as).

Not to mention how many shias of Iraq decided to support saddam(la) instead of shia islam during the war.

Not to mention how the iraqi army ran away from daesh when they attacked, leaving the women for rape and children for slavery.

Not to mention how the Iraqi soldiers, after with the help and coordination of seyyed Sistani and Iranian special forces took back mosul, started to play music and dance in the streets instead of going into supplication and Quran recitation. 

To my opinion one thing is related to the other.

Anyways, you always have honorable and dishonorable people in all countries, but fundamental culture also has a role, which some times, unfortunately, play a bigger role than religious obligations.

I pray that when our Imam(ajf) returns, the Iraqi men will show what they are made of and make their country and the ummah proud.

Edited by IbnSina

13 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I didnt say Iranian are pure, calm down.

But in terms of islamic history, ahlul kufa has always betrayed their Imams(as).

Not to mention how many shias of Iraq decided to support saddam(la) instead of shia islam during the war.

Not to mention how the iraqi army ran away from daesh when they attacked, leaving the women for rape and children for slavery.

Not to mention how the Iraqi soldiers, after with the help and coordination of seyyed Sistani and Iranian special forces took back mosul, started to play music and dance in the streets instead of going into supplication and Quran recitation. 

Lol and what about your ancestors?

Dancing around fire lol.

Some of them went to Imam Ali (as) and Sistani house to praise them. But some people were dancing/singing/playing instruments in streets for joy as if they won world cup or something.

Maliki's corrupt government produced weak and corrupt army. But Iraqi people and army did struggle in way of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى after Sistani call, this is something we should be proud.

Edited by Dhulfikar

So according to my resource :D

Devil said our doors are open for Shia brothers. Shia are close to our heart but those who follow Sayyid Ruhollah Mūsavi Khomeini ideology. 

I think this is going to be against iran. They want to isolate iran. 

Thanks,

Stay classy.

On 7/31/2017 at 4:57 AM, E.L King said:

Arab Vs Ajam.... 

10 hours ago, E.L King said:

Lol and what about your ancestors?

Dancing around fire lol.

How is my ancestors actions relevant to what I said?

Did anything of what I said become incorrect just because of what my ancestors may or may not have done?

No.

8 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Some of them went to Imam Ali (as) and Sistani house to praise them. But some people were dancing/singing/playing instruments in streets for joy as if they won world cup or something.

Maliki's corrupt government produced weak and corrupt army. But Iraqi people and army did struggle in way of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى after Sistani call, this is something we should be proud.

Yes, thank God for seyyed Sistani!

I hope the Iraqi people keep answering the call of Jihad in the future as well and not as in the past with Aba Abdillah(as) or Hazrat Mukhtar(ra)

20 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

But Again the question is why did moqtada visit this guy. He could have rejected the meeting, yet he accepted it.

There are 3 photos at the link and all show the crown prince is smiling a lot while Syed Moqtada looks very serious. This could mean that he is not happy about the meeting. 

5 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

But Again the question is why did moqtada visit this guy. He could have rejected the meeting, yet he accepted it.

I can't say what is the reason, but check this Former KSA ambassador tweetings:

https://twitter.com/Iraq_Insight/status/892327103156420608

The first tweet was about differentiating between "genuine" Shia vs, Khomeinist extremism, potentially complicating KSA Iraqi Shia outreach. The 2nd tweet criticized both "Sunni & Shia" extremism. Contrast between the two may shed light on the direction of KSA policy towards Iraq. This came hours after @thamersas received Iraqi Shia leader Muqtada al-Sadr on arrival to KSA. Delegation included leader of Saraya al-Salam

In the absence of any evidence, we should not malign a shia.

For all we know, Ayatollah Sistani could have sent him to convey a message about the future.

Its too early to tell if MaS is there as Maalik Al-Ashtar or Abu Musa Al-Ashari.

On 31/07/2017 at 7:29 PM, IbnSina said:

Not to mention how the Iraqi soldiers, after with the help and coordination of seyyed Sistani and Iranian special forces took back mosul

You mean after the help and coordination of Qasem Soleimani's tactics and Hezbollah. Many Iraqi's soldiers despise Iran, and because of that they wouldn't allow Iranian forces/militias to fight with them simply because they are Iranian and pro-WFers. Since the Iranians weren't allowed to fight, Iran had to send in Hezbollah instead to do the fighting for them, and because Hezbollah are Lebanese, the Iraqi soldiers had no problem with them.

my brothers - this could be a good thing.

For the greater good, Imam Hassan (as) made peace with Muawiya and Imam Ali bin Musa (as) became the crown prince under the Abbasids. So if MaS is meeting MoSalman, it may benefit us. 

On a side note, what price should we (the Shia Ummah) be willing to pay if MoSalman makes an offer like, "I will let the Shias rebuild Baqi, if the Shias..." (completely hypothetical scenario).

2 hours ago, Hassan- said:

You mean after the help and coordination of Qasem Soleimani's tactics and Hezbollah. Many Iraqi's soldiers despise Iran, and because of that they wouldn't allow Iranian forces/militias to fight with them simply because they are Iranian and pro-WFers. Since the Iranians weren't allowed to fight, Iran had to send in Hezbollah instead to do the fighting for them, and because Hezbollah are Lebanese, the Iraqi soldiers had no problem with them.

Yes, because the Iraqis cannot see beyond their race. The Iraqi shias showed that during Saddams war on Iran, and they keep showing it.

IA one day they will put their religion first and nationality, race, culture, all other retarded concepts second.

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

On a side note, what price should we (the Shia Ummah) be willing to pay if MoSalman makes an offer like, "I will let the Shias rebuild Baqi, if the Shias..." (completely hypothetical scenario).

If a wretched zionist, an enemy of islam like the crown prince of saudi makes us an offer there is only one reply the Shias should give: Heyhat minnah zilla!

xin_09120209085431640602.jpg

I didn't want to do this, but the anti-Iraq posts forced my hand. Don't be hypocrites, it's not like Iranian leaders don't go and meet and laugh with Saudi leaders. 

Edited by E.L King