Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MMMMM

Evil eye

Rate this topic

As Salamu Aleykum my muslim brothers and sisters! I am having big problems nowadays and I am scared that somebody gave me evil eye. I would like to know how to remove evil eye from me. Please give me as many details as you can. Thank you in advance 

5 minutes ago, MMMMM said:

As Salamu Aleykum my muslim brothers and sisters! I am having big problems nowadays and I am scared that somebody gave me evil eye. I would like to know how to remove evil eye from me. Please give me as many details as you can. Thank you in advance 

Wear the Aqeeq ring. It protects you from Evil Eye and many other things including Black Magic. 

why isn't anyone ever complaining about with being cursed with the good eye!. How dare those heathens look at me with a good eye

life has challenges, be it from your self, people and environmental. If I cross a road knowing the probabilities are higher of being hit, and I got hit, was it the evil eye or if not a good eye?. Most likely I ignored comman sense. Etc

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

lt is a superstition.

Like voodoo, lt only affects  those who believe in it.

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ  

مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ

وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ 

وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ

وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَد 

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak

From the evil of that which He created

And from the evil of darkness when it settles

And from the evil of the blowers in knots

And from the evil of an envier when he envies."

hasanhh, Your statement is contradicting Quran.

3 hours ago, monad said:

why isn't anyone ever complaining about with being cursed with the good eye!. How dare those heathens look at me with a good eye

life has challenges, be it from your self, people and environmental. If I cross a road knowing the probabilities are higher of being hit, and I got hit, was it the evil eye or if not a good eye?. Most likely I ignored comman sense. Etc

It is true that sometimes people exaggerate on the evil eye, but we can't deny it's existence, and perhaps because of that the fact that it exist, people tend to blame it on every calamity that may fall upon them, be it actually because of the evil eye or not.

Edited by AliMohammed

Recite the verse bellow excessively. Your fears will disappear Insha-Allah and any possible calamity will be averted with Allah’s Help.

فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ – 12:64

“… But Allah is the best guardian, and He is the most merciful of the merciful.”

You can read this dua, Insha Allah. Also:

Dua_Khof-1.gif

Jazakallah Khairan Katheeran

16 hours ago, AliMohammed said:
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ  

مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ

وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ 

وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ

وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَد 

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak

From the evil of that which He created

And from the evil of darkness when it settles

And from the evil of the blowers in knots

And from the evil of an envier when he envies."

hasanhh, Your statement is contradicting Quran.

It is true that sometimes people exaggerate on the evil eye, but we can't deny it's existence, and perhaps because of that the fact that it exist, people tend to blame it on every calamity that may fall upon them, be it actually because of the evil eye or not.

Oh NO l didn't.

EVIL   He-s.w.t. created such as Shaitans, Dajjal, etc because Allah-s.w.t. is our only protector and says what is "evil"

DARKNESS -Sura 2:17 ~take away their light and they are left in darkness [[also, 5:16 ]]

Sura 2:257 ~Shaitans take out their light leaving them in darkness

Sura 6:39  rejecters of what is revealed live in darkness

KNOTS: uqadi : Musa-a.s. said he had a knotted tongue [uqdattan] Sura 20:27

also, Sura 4:46 ~twisting tongue[layyah] to defame; as we speak by blowing past and over and through our tongues,

and Sura3:78 {try to} destroy the Book with their tongues

ENVY (Biblical "covet" KJV)  See: 2:90, 2:109; 3:19; 42:14  is a source of troubles

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Oh NO l didn't.

EVIL   He-s.w.t. created such as Shaitans, Dajjal, etc because Allah-s.w.t. is our only protector and says what is "evil"

DARKNESS -Sura 2:17 ~take away their light and they are left in darkness [[also, 5:16 ]]

Sura 2:257 ~Shaitans take out their light leaving them in darkness

Sura 6:39  rejecters of what is revealed live in darkness

KNOTS: uqadi : Musa-a.s. said he had a knotted tongue [uqdattan] Sura 20:27

also, Sura 4:46 ~twisting tongue[layyah] to defame; as we speak by blowing past and over and through our tongues,

and Sura3:78 {try to} destroy the Book with their tongues

ENVY (Biblical "covet" KJV)  See: 2:90, 2:109; 3:19; 42:14  is a source of troubles

?? What is your point?

12 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"evil eye" is a superstition.

Istakhfurullah al-Azeem.

Do not make statements without knowledge, that is extremely dangerous and can result in kufr na'uudubillaah. 

The Quran talks about the evil eye and you still claim that it is superstition, also if you claim to be shia you should've had read nahjul balagha,

read short saying 400: الْعَيْنُ حَقٌّ وَ الرُّقَـى حَقٌ 

("Indeed the evil eye is true and resorting in prayers as to ward away its evils is also true")

There are numerous Quranic verses and ahadith about the evil eye, even the most ignorant of children know about this, you seem extremely uneducated in religion to claim such thing.

Think before you speak hasanhh.

10 hours ago, AliMohammed said:

Istakhfurullah al-Azeem.

Do not make statements without knowledge, that is extremely dangerous and can result in kufr na'uudubillaah. 

The Quran talks about the evil eye and you still claim that it is superstition, also if you claim to be shia you should've had read nahjul balagha,

read short saying 400: الْعَيْنُ حَقٌّ وَ الرُّقَـى حَقٌ 

("Indeed the evil eye is true and resorting in prayers as to ward away its evils is also true")

There are numerous Quranic verses and ahadith about the evil eye, even the most ignorant of children know about this, you seem extremely uneducated in religion to claim such thing.

Think before you speak hasanhh.

I did think, that is how l made citations.

So where is your citation?

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

I did think, that is how l made citations.

So where is your citation?

I know you may not be the sharpest pen in the box, but this is getting stupid. 

How about you go read donald duck maybe you'll understand something from there.

Edited by AliMohammed