Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammadi_follower

Iraqi scholars and wilayat faqi

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum I saw this article recently and I would like to know if it's true that mist of Iraqi scholars are against wilayat faqi. 

https://warontherocks.com/2016/09/post-sistani-iraq-iran-and-the-future-of-shia-islam/

Doesn't surprise me, there's a pretty big sunni minority in Iraq, WF would probably not be appreciated by the Sunnis.

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum I saw this article recently and I would like to know if it's true that mist of Iraqi scholars are against wilayat faqi. 

https://warontherocks.com/2016/09/post-sistani-iraq-iran-and-the-future-of-shia-islam/

Please keep in mind, they are against the concept of WF. They are not against Ayatollah Khamenei - big difference.

I think their disapproval isnt because of the presence of Sunni population, but its because  I think they believe it should only be held in the presence of the Imam.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

But that surprised me because I thought that some of them were in favor of this system. 

sure, some are in favor in Iraq just like some in Iran are not in favor of the WF concept.

2 hours ago, UndercoverBrother said:

Every Shia accepts WF gradationally, some instances it is more encompassing whereas some instances it has a limited scope. There is no Islam without WF or Hakim Shari or Khilafah depending on your denomination.

Unless you mean marja, I don't that is the case at all.

The concept of WF is relatively new.

Salam Imam Khamenei &Grand Ayt Sistani always have good relation between each other’s but groups that supports from London always tries to show that they are against each other . Majority of Maraja ar in favor of Current Wilayat Faqih & minority supports a council of Maraja for Wilayat Faqih the group that Lead by London as Ayt Shirazi wanted establishing of council but when failed cute his ties  with Maraja of Najaf & Qom that leads to creation of Shirazi cult in London.

I think even shirazis accept the theory of wilayat al faqi. 

But for me this is not a good idea to establish a council of Marjas because during urgent event we need one short and rapid decision wich is complicated when there are many Marjas at the same time.