Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abubakr comes before ALI

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I have thought not on the basis of history, quran and hadith but on the basis of names of both persons that Abubakr comes before ALI. (AS)

But how it can be possible?

Look ABubakr " AB" comes first than AL in 'ALI" i can find the only reason that Abubakr may come before ALi. (AS)

LOL

Edited by skyweb1987
correction

• Veteran Member
21 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

I have thought not on the basis of history, quran and hadith but on the basis of names of both persons that Abubakr comes before ALI.

But how it can be possible?

Look ABubakr " AB" comes first than AL in 'ALI" i can find the only reason that Abubakr may come before ALi.

LOL

well he was born before Hz. Ali (as) so there is that.

• Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, power said:

Disagree, Imam Ali (as) was a believer from the time his mother gave birth in Kaaba. Furthermore, Imam Ali (as) parents were monotheist, while Abu Bakr parents non believers. 

oh yeah of course. neither of us mentioned who was a Muslim first.

• Advanced Member
On 7/18/2017 at 8:54 PM, First Responder said:

Because not until now, the sahaba followers controlled media weather be it TV or Ahadith.

True,more than 70% or more of Muslims in levant and north africa were rejecting to follow Abu bakr,until about 1300 A.D when ottomans and seljuks and mamlouks were there and finished dealing with crusades.

on 1299-1305 the mamlouks did 2 campaigns on lebanese shia living in north western regions,byblos and keserwan,60,000 mamlouk soldiers to wipe us out.and after our defeat all shia about 97% imigrated or used Taqiyyah so they not be killed or tortured.

• Advanced Member
On 7/19/2017 at 8:17 AM, Unforgiven said:

True,more than 70% or more of Muslims in levant and north africa were rejecting to follow Abu bakr,until about 1300 A.D when ottomans and seljuks and mamlouks were there and finished dealing with crusades.

on 1299-1305 the mamlouks did 2 campaigns on lebanese shia living in north western regions,byblos and keserwan,60,000 mamlouk soldiers to wipe us out.and after our defeat all shia about 97% imigrated or used Taqiyyah so they not be killed or tortured.

Not only that, but the devilish conquests that span from the east (around India) to the west (Spain) was caused by Banu Umayya and their gang (Ummayds) who were Anti-Islam Anti-Ahlul Bayt a.s. and their followers. And as we know, on top of seeing from history...they forced people to believe in certain things or kill them.

• Advanced Member

I have seen worse,trust me! Once a guy who was Sunni he told us that they(Umayyads) prevailed on Imam Ali and he said Alhamdulillah I am Muslim because of them,haha,he gave me a good laugh,they prevailed ? More like took it with power by killing Imam Ali,I wonder if Imam Ali was the first Caliph would he do conquests ?