Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abul Hussain Hassani

Highlight Video of Allahyari Evading the Debate

Rate this topic

I would argue many Shi'a see Mr. Allahyari in a negative way, who does not represent the true and pure akhlaaq of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his Family.

As for the video, I have a hard time taking suspiciously and selectively edited videos from anti-Shi'a propagandists seriously, especially channels affiliated (or friendly) with the vile and slanderous "Anti-Majos Productions."

36 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Heavily-edited

22 minutes ago, power said:

Agree.

Notice at 5:45. If that is proven from hadith, that Uthman placed some Ayat's in the wrong places, I would not consider that something unacceptable, There are narrations even from evil figures like Aisha which say that the order of revelation was different! This isn't tantamount to belief in tahreef.

Also, at 3:10 and 4:30, regarding Tahreef of the Quran. We, unless someone has seen the unedited version, have absolutely NO idea in what context those statements were made! Someone should post the full version of the debate so we can critically examine it for ourselves, and not rely on some lying teenagers with youtube channels. 

w.salam

3 hours ago, Qa'im said:

This whole exchange was a complete failure of foresight.

If he is a scholar, he should debate with scholars. He has debated scholars before, and the discussion was productive, like his debate with Maulana Abu Bakr Saafi (which is only in farsi btw) but this was a waste of his time.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:53 PM, gotmuffins! said:

As for the video, I have a hard time taking suspiciously and selectively edited videos from anti-Shi'a propagandists seriously, especially channels affiliated (or friendly) with the vile and slanderous "Anti-Majos Productions."

On 7/14/2017 at 4:45 PM, Ozzy said:

Heavily-edited

It is just a summary of the full discussion. The full discussion is on youtube:

15 hours ago, Qa'im said:

This was obviously a very poor move by Allahyari. His first mistake was challenging Hassan Abbasi aka Hassan Shemrani aka Ebn Hossein, who pals around with terrorists like Anjem Choudary, and has again and again displayed violent behaviour, yet he has not been disavowed by the more sober faces of the Salafi debate circles (Farid, Muhammad Hijab [why not], and Abul Hussain "the Spin Doctor" Hassani).

Hassan Shemrani was well-mannered and respectful in these videos.

He has made harsh comments in the past on forums but people change.

Come on! his association with Choudary is baseless. Here is the video proving it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoiIBvJdTI

Hassan Abbas ash-Shimri al-Majusi then accepted Allahyari's challenge on the condition that he debates him in person. He knew beforehand that Allahyari was not going to fly there to debate Hassan Abbas, who is a small fry (or, rather very big fry) of little influence or substance. There is no need to "enable" people like Hassan Abbasi and give him credibility and legitimacy by debating him, as he has - again and again - shown questionable behaviour worthy of psychoanalysis. It would be like the gay community debating the Orlando shooter.

If you watch the full discussion Hasan Shemrani even made a compromise and put his "face to face in person" condition aside but Allahyari kept making excuses and contradicting himself.

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

11 hours ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

Hassan Shemrani was well-mannered and respectful in these videos.

He has made harsh comments in the past on forums but people change.

Come on! his association with Choudary is baseless. Here is the video proving it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoiIBvJdTI

If you watch the full discussion Hasan Shemrani even made a compromise and put his "face to face in person" condition aside but Allahyari kept making excuses and contradicting himself.

Seriously I'm missing something your blatantly dishonest on everything you mention from the start of your post.

I watched allayari original offer

1) Allayari original conditions was never to debate in person. This a self imposed order by shemrani. On some ridiculous pretext of comfort zone? Doesn't shemrani boast he did a TV show so what's his problem? Seriously he expects him to fly here. He dishonest like you when youu claims he agreed to this. Not once did he agree this. This seems to be the trick of shemrani & hijab they claim u say this & that. Put words in the mouth quite dishonest basis to debate on.

2) Another lie he agreed the 1st debate to be on imams from the Quran. He never said that, what he said was a series of debates including the imams from the Quran. Shemrani again manipulating & basically lying by twisting his words. Setting down conditions he wants and lying Allayari agreed to this being the 1st debate. No that is what he wants

3) I knew nothing of this Shemrani when I looked he has filthy sick akhlaq very disturbing. Yes he hiding it to extent on the videos.

Just reading his twitter shows his poor akhlaq filthy language

The fact he playing footage to mock & ridiculing Allayari on his video call to Allayari hardly good akhlaq.

Some serious mental problem with this guy he mocks Shia being killed & shot at including kids!!! 

He incited violence towards Shia in the U.K.

He admits he turned up to the hijab debate when he was told not to. What was the point? 

He boast about these sick childish anti majos video with hijab laughing along with him. The blatant twisting & manipulating.

He got a problem with being called a salafi but he is a salafi.

He calls Allayari a propagandist then rants about hijab being called that after his anti Shia videos. pure hypocrisy.

It is a lie to claim he has shown good akhlaq recently if that good then it says a lot.

Him & his lackeys are running a campaign on lies saying this debate was agreed on conditions he has demanded himself.

I am no fan of Allayari or rafid.org but I'm amazed they seem to get more criticised than other side here. Which is worse if anything. 

All these debates started with attacks on Shia. Which at least they are willing to defend.

ok I get they might make worse but at least they trying.

Edited by jafari
Spelling errors

@jafari

I already explained. Allayari gave a challenge and even said that he will accept any condition the "Omari" side give even if it is inconvenient to him. Hassan Shemrani accepted to debate him in person. During the pre-debate discussion he rejected this condition so Shemrani put his condition aside but still Allahyari was making excuses and contradicting himself. Please watch the pre-debate discussion.

@Qa'im

I never agreed with his harsh comments. However, there has been lots of baseless accusations against him and they are being repeated, why? Is this respect for Islam?

Here is his own response to your comments:

http://forum.twelvershia. net/general-sunni-vs-shia/farid's-analysis-of-hasan-vs-allahyari's-negotiations/msg17041/#msg17041

The two guys who disrupted the discussion have no links to him - and he explained the incident in detail here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-CDb78r8Wg

1 hour ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

@jafari

I already explained. Allayari gave a challenge and even said that he will accept any condition the "Omari" side give even if it is inconvenient to him. Hassan Shemrani accepted to debate him in person. During the pre-debate discussion he rejected this condition so Shemrani put his condition aside but still Allahyari was making excuses and contradicting himself. Please watch the pre-debate discussion.

@Qa'im

I never agreed with his harsh comments. However, there has been lots of baseless accusations against him and they are being repeated, why? Is this respect for Islam?

Here is his own response to your comments:

http://forum.twelvershia. net/general-sunni-vs-shia/farid's-analysis-of-hasan-vs-allahyari's-negotiations/msg17041/#msg17041

The two guys who disrupted the discussion have no links to him - and he explained the incident in detail here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-CDb78r8Wg

I have watched all the videos your ignoring everything else Allayari said. Again based on one off the cuff remark it negate all else he said? not at all. 

It be very naive to think he will agree to anything.

He said "note a sequence of debates"

He said the sequence would be discussed pre debate. It is obvious even though he said he was willing to accommodate he had some conditions. 

No one here said he was one of the two who interrupted the hijab debate.

On the video you posted he admits he attended and was told to leave. It was a condition of the debate he does not attend. Again why did he attend?

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-CDb78r8Wg

it is very strange two individuals happened to be there and felt the need to do what they did. What are the odds of that happening by chance. But will give the benefit of the doubt.

None of my comments of him were baseless. Come on your his buddy let be honest.

There a video of him encouraging violence to Shia.

There are Facebook and twitter comments backing up his bad akhlaq even recent. It is not hard to get his filthy language going. I have already explained it is even recently.

Watch the video you posted if you honestly think that or his pre debate video were good akhlaq? It says it all. You very selective at the best on what you comment on.

You keep bring up Anwar mob and his poor excuse it is obvious to disassociate himself with group which has a bad press. He even claiming he not salafi when he is. I will give the benefit of doubt on the Anwar connection too.

Mocking & ridiculing is not good akhlaq nor is the filthy lies of anti majos trash he is boasting about in the video this is all recent as I said before. He has child like manner poking fun no wonder he part of these anti- majos rubbish. 

I can quote verses of the Quran on mocking & ridicule if you want. 

Is this respect for Islam?

More like hypocrisy. speaks volumes of those defending him. I think even Hijab is showing his true colours here with his association.

Most the video was a ranting attack on Shia. Acting like he a tough man with his ego. Like he does twisting everything. Quite boring to watch it all. The claim Shia falsely slander was pretty pathetic portraying himself as a victim. The irony 

Edited by jafari
Spelling

3 hours ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

Ah yes, reliably rabid. I don't ever recall being "schooled" by their lot, rather than an insult here and a death threat there, but it's people like this that are the reason why TwelverShia will always be a small niche forum. The seriousness of Farid, yourself, and sometimes Hani is compromised completely as long as Shemrani is a close associate of them. Clearly, people on this forum are critical of the attitude of Allahyari, but I've yet to see people on TwelverShia actually confront Shemrani for his hostility, racism, and overall cartoonish behaviour.

As for "Majusi speak", that's coming from a guy who's name spells "Ebn" instead of "Ibn" and "Majos" instead of "Majus". I can at least say that I am 100% Arab, something that Shemrani wishes for every day in his life.

Anyway, I'm curious of Shemrani's actual credentials. And no, I don't mean just being a contributor to some forums and emphatic youtube channels, and hating his parents, I mean his actual educational background - both Islamic and secular. It's not a challenge, I'm just genuinely curious.

21 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Ah yes, reliably rabid. I don't ever recall being "schooled" by their lot, rather than an insult here and a death threat there, but it's people like this that are the reason why TwelverShia will always be a small niche forum. The seriousness of Farid, yourself, and sometimes Hani is compromised completely as long as Shemrani is a close associate of them. Clearly, people on this forum are critical of the attitude of Allahyari, but I've yet to see people on TwelverShia actually confront Shemrani for his hostility, racism, and overall cartoonish behaviour.

As for "Majusi speak", that's coming from a guy who's name spells "Ebn" instead of "Ibn" and "Majos" instead of "Majus". I can at least say that I am 100% Arab, something that Shemrani wishes for every day in his life.

Anyway, I'm curious of Shemrani's actual credentials. And no, I don't mean just being a contributor to some forums and emphatic youtube channels, and hating his parents, I mean his actual educational background - both Islamic and secular. It's not a challenge, I'm just genuinely curious.

:bismillah:

Here his own reply:

http://forum.twelvershia .net/general-sunni-vs-shia/farid's-analysis-of-hasan-vs-allahyari's-negotiations/msg17098/#msg17098

Please see your PM.

On 7/16/2017 at 6:48 PM, Qa'im said:

This Shemrani person is completely two-faced and is either ignorant of 'antimajosproduction', which he claims to only be an assoicate of or he is lying. He claims "it's only translations...", that simply put isn't true. From their channel:

This video was taken sometime bewteen 2014/2015 when ISIS took a large chunk of Iraq. This is the Diyala region of Iraq and these are Kurdish shias who are being attacked by ISIS. It's clear enough AntiMajosproduction is inciting hatred by posting this but the fact they are being apologist makes it even worse. 

Comment section from the same video:

rttryrty.png

...But hey Shemrani says "they only do translations of shia scholars..."....