Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If you had to pick..

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Tough question, but If you had to pick between the fall of the house of Saud or the fall of Zionism, what would you pick? I think I would pick the house of Saud, even though I think Wahhabism and Zionism are two sides of the same coin. The Zionists are open enemies of Islam, the Wahhabis are hypocrites claiming to be Muslim while they destroy the image of Islam, this in my opinion is worse. Plus, the Saudi funded terrorism is responsible for many more Shia deaths than Zionism is. Also, the destruction of Syria and by extension, Iran and Hezbollah could not have been attempted if we didn't have the Saudi Wahhabi establishment brainwashing "muslims" to think that killing Shias and Christians is something that Islam encourages. Its true that the Israelis will try and destroy any attempts of resisting their power but without a tool to do it i.e. the Saudis, this would be quite difficult. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Tough question, but If you had to pick between the fall of the house of Saud or the fall of Zionism, what would you pick? I think I would pick the house of Saud, even though I think Wahhabism and Zionism are two sides of the same coin. The Zionists are open enemies of Islam, the Wahhabis are hypocrites claiming to be Muslim while they destroy the image of Islam, this in my opinion is worse. Plus, the Saudi funded terrorism is responsible for many more Shia deaths than Zionism is. Also, the destruction of Syria and by extension, Iran and Hezbollah could not have been attempted if we didn't have the Saudi Wahhabi establishment brainwashing "muslims" to think that killing Shias and Christians is something that Islam encourages. Its true that the Israelis will try and destroy any attempts of resisting their power but without a tool to do it i.e. the Saudis, this would be quite difficult. What do you think?

Thrash thy Zionists. They deliberately poison the Earth and kill off the oppression. They are Companions Of The Shaytan.

• Advanced Member

I will Pick fall of house of SAUD.

1.It is easy to fight against open enemy (Zionist) than MUNAFIQ. (house of Saud)

2. Zionist will not have such dumb to brain wash.

3. World will get to know true Islam when we will not have such manipulators. 

• Advanced Member

The House of Saud and the Israelis (Zionists) basically work in tandem to destabilize the world, with the ultimate objective of maintaining power within their own nations and abroad.

The Saudis fund and promote Wahhabist/Salafist extremism and terrorism throughout the world, and every time there is an attack, the Zionists jump on it an claim they need more financial and military support in order to protect "democracy" in the Middle-East. Meanwhile, Israel covertly funds and arms groups like Nusra and ISIS in an effort to counter Syria and Iran. Violence and atrocities then act as a justification for blanket support of the Israel by the US and other nations.

All this chaos simply pulls everyone's eyes away from the oppression of the Arabs by their own governments and the illegal actions of Israel. 

So I would say get rid of the House of Saud first and the Zionists second.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

It is like asking do you cut the head off the snake or its tail. 

A world of a difference between the two. In a battle you always cut off the head of the snake first which is why I would prefer Zionists to go down first.

• 5 months later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 7/8/2017 at 7:32 PM, hasanhh said:

Sura 7 Ayat 34

Brother, good answer! I like the way you force people to open the Holy Qur'an and read it. If we don't do that, we won't know what your reply is. 

• 2 years later...